Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil 3.4 oz

A hair treatment oil that provides amazing shine and helps rejuvenate dry, damaged hair. Bring dry, dull hair back to life with this multitasking treatment oil that creates shine and seals ends to eliminate frizz and flyaways. Perfect for mixing or layering with other hair products, it is virtually weightless and works on all hair types—even fine hair—without weighing it down. Use before any blowout and take it with you to reapply as needed throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Has anyone with curly hair tried this? How did you like it? Did you dislike it?
Where can I buy this product? Does it make your hair feel greasy at all?
Does this product make your hair soft and shiney? I have very dull hair and am looking for something to help with that!
Start your review of Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil 3.4 oz!
Product Highlights
It works great and doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy.in reviews
It'st just a bit pricey but a little goes a long away and it does last me a while because I only use it once a week.in reviews
Liz W.
Allentown, PA
This is my absolute favorite Drybar product. My hair is coarse and thick. This product leaves it feeling silky smooth. It also has a wonderful smell (everything Drybar smells great!) For thick hair, it only says you need about 3 pumps, but I double it. Doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy! Works wonders!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
This Treatmrnt oil gets rid of frizzies so well and leaves hair looking amazing. I add a dime size amount to my palms, rub my hands together and pull at the frizzy ends and sides and it gets rid of all frizzy and dryness
Mia C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've used this product a few different ways and I love them all! I bought it and used it for an oil to moisturize the ends of my hair after styling. And it works great! I've also used it pre-blowout on damp hair to add more shine and help tame frizz- and it works great that way too. I've had this for almost 2 years now and I'm just now starting to run out... so you totally get your money's worth with this!
Aries A.
Elk Grove, CA
This is amazing.. I always use heat products and once I week I use this to repaire my damaged hair. It works really good. It'st just a bit pricey but a little goes a long away and it does last me a while because I only use it once a week. And I like the smell. I got mine at sephra for $35
alina M.
Everett, WA
Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil 3.4 oz uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great hair oil. It’s light and smells nice. It make my dry hair less frizzy and it absorbs very quickly without leaving it greasy. A little goes a long way. Great if you have frizzy hair
Miriam G.
Brooklyn, NY
A little of this goes a long way 🥳🥳🥳 I use this to tame frizzies, and keep my ends soft and manageable. I also love the way this product smells. I have fine hair so I only use a pea-sized amount, and because I use it so modestly the product has lasted me for years. I recommend!
Kai K.
Drybar never lets me down! This oil is great for use in moderation- especially for thin hair. However you’ll notice a little goes a long way and works very similarly to Moroccan oil. Perfect for just washed hair.
Emily E.
A little goes a long way with this product! That said, there are few other shine serums/oils that have even come close to leaving my hair with the same level of shine that this product does. I wish the bottle wasn't so tiny, but it's just so good, I will continue to purchase anyway.
Alexandra G.
Long Island City , NY
I absolutely love this product... I love drybar, and although I can't go every week, this is a great way to bring some of that smell and experience home with you
Christie A.
West Windsor, NJ
i've been using this daily since august and it's brought my hair back to life! i have medium length hair and only need 2-3 pumps a day it smooths over everything and keeps my hair looking fresh and clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...