BY DRYBAR

A hair treatment oil that provides amazing shine and helps rejuvenate dry, damaged hair. Bring dry, dull hair back to life with this multitasking treatment oil that creates shine and seals ends to eliminate frizz and flyaways. Perfect for mixing or layering with other hair products, it is virtually weightless and works on all hair types—even fine hair—without weighing it down. Use before any blowout and take it with you to reapply as needed throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and has not been tested on animals. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil 3.4 oz
  • "It'st just a bit pricey but a little goes a long away and it does last me a while because I only use it once a week." in 1 review
  • "It works great and doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy." in 1 review
Emily N.
Boston, MA
A little goes a long way with this product! That said, there are few other shine serums/oils that have even come close to leaving my hair with the same level of shine that this product does. I wish the bottle wasn't so tiny, but it's just so good, I will continue to purchase anyway.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Drybar products this hundred prove treatment while you was really good for my hair because it helps smooth it out a little bit it says it helps with frozen I don't have much Frozen of my hair but it does get tangled and I do feel like it helped a little with that also it is sold and I'll tell another beauty supply stores especially something you want to check out by the company
Christina L.
Mission Viejo, CA
This should be a 10 Star. I’ve tried many brands and this has become my all time fav. I buy even when I have a few Bottles . I try to stock up on this . You get 3.4 fl oz and a little drop is all you need . I have damaged frizzy hair and this keeps my hair intact. Hate to admit but i don’t like to share how amazing this really is because I’m selfish lol . It’s worth the $36
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
I love DryBar products!!! This product keeps my hair shiny and hydrated. It's super rich and moisturizing. It smells amazing. It's a bit pricey but not compared to similar products and the quality you're receiving!!!
Christin B.
Orlando
Love this product and all Dry Bar products. This oil is smoothing, doesn’t weigh your hair down, smells great and lasts forever. I apply to the ends primarily to tame them. Have 2 bottles on hand...just in case.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Drybar never lets me down! This oil is great for use in moderation- especially for thin hair. However you’ll notice a little goes a long way and works very similarly to Moroccan oil. Perfect for just washed hair.
Aarika S.
Klamath Falls, OR
This product smells amazing, and a little bit goes so far! My hair tends to hold oil like crazy, but this product doesn’t make the hair oilyDrybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil
Liz W.
Allentown, PA
This is my absolute favorite Drybar product. My hair is coarse and thick. This product leaves it feeling silky smooth. It also has a wonderful smell (everything Drybar smells great!) For thick hair, it only says you need about 3 pumps, but I double it. Doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy! Works wonders!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Another DryBar product that disappointed me a little. The product does do what it claims which is create shine and eliminate frizz but that's all it does. For the price that it is, I would like it to do more, there are completely of drugstore brands that do this and probably do better and it's cheaper Drybar 100 Proof Treatment Oil 3.4 oz
Airickuh M.
Portland, CT
The lightest hair oil around! The smell is amazing, and it takes care of all my fly aways. I had this bottle for almost a year because such a little bit goes a long way. I used it before and after my blow dry and I've never been happier with my hair! This is phenomenal to hydrate and detangle extensions as well!
Rachel B.
Has anyone tried this? I have a really dry hair because I have recently bleached part of it to go ombré. Just wondering if it is going to actually help bring shine and moisture back to my hair.
Amber D.
Does this product make your hair soft and shiney? I have very dull hair and am looking for something to help with that!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Where can I buy this product? Does it make your hair feel greasy at all?