BY NATURA BISSE

Ashtyn L.
Carthage, MO
This is almost like an essence. A little thicker than your average toner, but goes on with a nice slip and supplies a luscious moisturizing texture. Be sure to smell it before buying to be sure the aroma is to your liking - it's similar to the other products in the Cure line.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
My skin can become dry after wearing make up all week long. One use of this and my skin is so hydrated and it stays hydrated for days after. It's gentle and great to use every night.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really great for my dry skin in the winter time! It has really pretty packaging too which is a plus! My expectations were completely met when I picked this up at the store! It is super effective and I would definitely buy it again without a doubt.
Kelsie C.
Fayetteville
This skin toner is great and worth every penny. From someone who has mostly dry skin, it really helped moisturize and hydrate my face. It was better than I expected. It's also in a cute bottle which I like! I would recommend this product.
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
My skin is very dry and this helped a little with my sensitive skin. This was the first time I tried it and wouldn’t recommend to someone with oily skin because it made my face super silky all day long
Alexandra L.
Are you don’t work with toners but the sooner automatically like to help me so much with my skin nice packaging really hard to buy and finding where I live but will recommend it and it’s really gentle love it great
Kitty B.
I have very dry skin. For the past year I have found this to be the most amazing thing to me. For the price it is one of the top of the line favourites!
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
This is my favorite one to use out of all the ones I have tried in the past. I recommend this product to anyone who has try skin!
Sàde B.
Rona M.
New York
This is expensive but worth it....one of the best companies out there....feels smooth and clean