BY NY VALUE CLUB LTD

This mineral and clay based dry shampoo absorbs impurities, excess oil and product build-up. No water necessary. Offers UV protection while creating additional volume and texture. Contains no CFC's which pollute the ozone layer. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elena M.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this dry shampoo and didn’t love it, I usually use dry shampoo when I straighten my hair to keep the style in for an extra day. I also like my hair to have body but this dry shampoo felt more like a drying hairspray. I think this product might be better suited for people with very thin Or greasy hair it just didn’t work for me. However I do really like this brand, I just wouldn’t recommend this for people with my hair type which is thick curly coarse hair.
Briauna B.
Vacaville, CA
I love this dry shampoo, it has been my go to since I was in middle school! It doesn't leave any powdery residue, it has a nice smell, and gives my hair a great texture to work with. If you are on the go and notice you have a slight greasiness to your hair just one mist and it's gone. Another plus it you don't need to use a ton a little goes a long way with this product! A must have!