Dry Sea Scallop

Dry Sea Scallop

M. Slavin & Sons.

Nearly 100 years of expertise.

"Eat fish, live Longer™".

Approximate pack size: 8 oz.

Wild fresh.

What yummy recipes call for dry sea scallops?
What is your favorite way to cook scallops?
Start your review of Dry Sea Scallop!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,201 reviews
Dry Sea Scallop uploaded by Letty S.
The scallops are a nice size and super good and are naturally sweet.This is our third order of sea scallops.We split a pack of four and paired then with fresh broccoli rapini.Delicious- perfect portions and great product l recommend to a friends.
Amanda F.
Dry Sea Scallop uploaded by Amanda F.
Delicious scallops! Definitely a must try. Great cost, great taste! Quick and easy to make!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have tried this product once or twice. They were very good and they were very well prepared. I will buy these.
Daisy L.
Really good and easy to make . And their really good baked . recommend these !
Really good and easy to make . And their really good baked . recommend these !
Sonia S.
New york, NY
So delicious and so easy and quick to make. I love to eat them atop a nice risotto
Amber T.
I love fresh sea scallops, they are a lot better then the frozen ones in a bag. The taste is unbelievable!
Jaimee G.
We love scallops in our family they are so good! Highly recommend them if you are still seafood lover!!!!
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
So tasty and so versatile. I eat seafood at least four times a week and need lots of variety in my seafood life. Love to use these grilled or raw in sushi. Both sea scallops and bay scallops are great, and tasty!
Abigail G.
Marietta, OH
Dry Sea Scallop uploaded by Abigail G.
Delicious and seared wonderfully. They have a Wonder flavor with just a dash of salt and pepper and paired nicely with a semi dry white wine.
Kylie F.
Nashville, TN
Scallops are my all time favorite seafood. Indulgent although not forgiving of mistakes. With a cool cast iron or non stick pan, anyone can master them. I made this dish for an anniversary for my husband and I and the scallops were the star of the dish!