BY USDA SEAFOOD #26 in Seafood

M. Slavin & Sons.

Nearly 100 years of expertise.

"Eat fish, live Longer™".

Approximate pack size: 8 oz.

Wild fresh. see more...

Justin D.
Your sea scallops should be dry, not soaked in water. The big ones are called U10 which means under 10 scallops per pound. 10-20's are more affordable and equally delicious. Scallops are great in many ways, from baked and fried to seared and my favorite way is fresh shucked and eaten raw...sweet as candy!
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Scallops are my all time favorite seafood. Indulgent although not forgiving of mistakes. With a cool cast iron or non stick pan, anyone can master them. I made this dish for an anniversary for my husband and I and the scallops were the star of the dish!
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
So tasty and so versatile. I eat seafood at least four times a week and need lots of variety in my seafood life. Love to use these grilled or raw in sushi. Both sea scallops and bay scallops are great, and tasty!
Nicole B.
I tried these for the first time last year, boy have I been missing out. These are so sweet and succulent. I simply sear them with salt, pepper, and butter then serve with melted butter and lemon. I wish I could afford to eat these everyday
Abigail G.
Marietta , OH
Delicious and seared wonderfully. They have a Wonder flavor with just a dash of salt and pepper and paired nicely with a semi dry white wine.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this product once or twice. They were very good and they were very well prepared. I will buy these.
Amber T.
I love fresh sea scallops, they are a lot better then the frozen ones in a bag. The taste is unbelievable!
Jaimee G.
We love scallops in our family they are so good! Highly recommend them if you are still seafood lover!!!!
Amanda F.
Delicious scallops! Definitely a must try. Great cost, great taste! Quick and easy to make!
Sonia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
So delicious and so easy and quick to make. I love to eat them atop a nice risotto
Nicole B.
What is your favorite way to cook scallops?
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
What yummy recipes call for dry sea scallops?