DRY ROASTED EDAMAME

INGREDIENTS: SOYBEANS, SEA SALT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DRY ROASTED EDAMAME!
How would you rate this product?
Colleen  D.
Philadelphia, PA
DRY ROASTED EDAMAME uploaded by Colleen  D.
These are the perfect snack for my low carb diet. They have the perfect crunch, and just a touch of sea salt. These little magic beans contain 0 fat, 0 sugar, 6 grams of fiber, and 14 grams of protein! They satisfy much like roasted nuts do...without the guilt. My favorite snacks are the ones I do not have to portionšŸ˜‚ If you like a kick to your snacks, the Seapoint Wasabi Roasted Edamame are also a great choice.
Lindsay R.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
As another reviewer pointed out... great snack and all around healthy. Pros? High in protein. Cons? Can't buy everywhere. I would love to see some more flavors. Exceeded my expectations. I found a large bag of them at Smart and Final. Amazon Fresh only carries the small bags.

Looking for your answer?