BY DRY IDEA

Dry Idea® AdvancedDry Cotton Dry Roll-On Deodorant.
Keeps you drier than Ban™!*.
DI-5-UA-18.
*Based on 2008 clinical data. Ban™ trademark owned by Kao Corp.
Dry Idea™.
AdvancedDry™.
Fast drying MicroCotton™ formula silky smooth feel with Vitamin E.
Cotton dry.
24 HR antiperspirant & deodorant roll-on.
3.25 fl oz (96.1 ml). see more...

• Does this work ? I've never tried it before.3 Answers
  • Did anyone else not experience immediate dryness when using this?1 Answers
Dry Idea AdvancedDry Cotton Dry Roll-On Deodorant
  • "But more importantly, I love that it works great and does not cause the rashes and irritated skin I have always faced with other deodorants on the market." in 1 review
Heather L.
This is the only deodorant I've used consistently since I first needed to use one. That's 34 years!!! And the best thing is you don't need to use it after every shower - only once or twice a week even in the hottest weather or if you work out! Seriously!!!!
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
As someone who suffer with excessive sweat disorder this deodorant does bit work well for me. I still sweat excessively while using this product. The products also does not have a smell so if you do produce BO there is nothing to mask the smell.
Karina M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my one and only favorite. I highly recommend this deodorant because it's alcohol free, Once applied it dries instantly and doesn't leave your arms moist. It doesn't stain your clothing, and keeps your under arm dry and fresh without any bad odor all day.
Tiffany P.
The only deodorant/antiperspirant for me!

Honestly nothing else works. Not that I'm stinky, or particularly sweat a lot. But i hate the feel of stick or gel deodorants. They feel wet!
But Dry Idea ( in Power fresh) roll-on leaves me dry and comfortable all day.
Jennifer M.
Wyoming , Mi
This product was the answer for me! I was having a hard time finding a deodorant that worked with my body chemistry, and I was hoping to steer to something in an affordable range. Not only am I able to go an entire day without worrying that I might not be smelling "fresh" as the day moves on, but my arms don't feel clogged up with thick applications of other deodorants. The scent is very mild, and I find that I can go a lot closer to the 72-hour mark the label boasts. Love, love, love!
Aparna T.
Matteson, IL
This deodorant is really nice for a roll on. Not only does it keep me from sweating it has a soft scent that last all day. I also like that it doesn't leave those residue marks that you typically get from other deodorants. I will continue to use them.
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent of this stuff! But more importantly, I love that it works great and does not cause the rashes and irritated skin I have always faced with other deodorants on the market. I also love how light it goes on,
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
This stuff gives me major confidence! I've been using this product for about 4 months now and I will never go back to using stick deodorant. It's lightweight, effective, and most importantly does not irritate my skin.
Abby B.
I like this deodorant. Although it is not my favorite it is not bad. I wanted to try out a liquid roll on deodorant and I really didn't like it, but I just don't the liquid part. It did do a good job deodorizing and keeping my sweat under control.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This is really effective against underarm odor and it's fresh scent. I'm allergic to several deodorants and this one has never bothered me and doesn't make me itchy. It's my go to!
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Does this work ? I've never tried it before.
Halim A.
Did anyone else not experience immediate dryness when using this?