BY DRY IDEA

Dry Idea® AdvancedDry Cotton Dry Roll-On Deodorant.
Keeps you drier than Ban™!*.
DI-5-UA-18.
*Based on 2008 clinical data. Ban™ trademark owned by Kao Corp.
Dry Idea™.
AdvancedDry™.
Fast drying MicroCotton™ formula silky smooth feel with Vitamin E.
Cotton dry.
24 HR antiperspirant & deodorant roll-on.
3.25 fl oz (96.1 ml). see more...

• Does this work ? I've never tried it before.3 Answers
  • Did anyone else not experience immediate dryness when usi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "But more importantly, I love that it works great and does not cause the rashes and irritated skin I have always faced with other deodorants on the market." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Antiperspirant & Deodorant 3.25 oz more...
So here’s the thing with this deodorant, while it does work (and fabulously so) I hate it. It’s certainly not “dry” when it first comes out. It feels very oily and if you accidentally use too much it can feel like the product is running down your body. The last time I used it I even went so far as to rub a dry towel on my armpits to try to wipe away some of the oil.. my mom has been using it for years and swears by it, however I only use it when I run out of my regular deodorant. Wouldn’t recommend.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Review for: Antiperspirant & Deodorant 3.25 oz more...
The good thing about this deodorant is that it’s long lasting. I don’t have issues with my armpits after using this, even during a hot summer day. Also the smell is super fresh and not too overpowering. The problem with this deodorant is that it’s actually really messy! It drives me crazy. It’s a liquid roll on and I feel like it gets everywhere! It’s hard to wear black when I’m using this deodorant because it leaves stains 😒 I don’t think I will buy this again.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
As someone who suffer with excessive sweat disorder this deodorant does bit work well for me. I still sweat excessively while using this product. The products also does not have a smell so if you do produce BO there is nothing to mask the smell.
Chezney D.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Review for: Antiperspirant & Deodorant 3.25 oz more...
This is the only deodorant I’d ever use. No side effects, no irrational from using it. The price you can’t beat. I’d highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant.
Tiffany P.
The only deodorant/antiperspirant for me!

Honestly nothing else works. Not that I'm stinky, or particularly sweat a lot. But i hate the feel of stick or gel deodorants. They feel wet!
But Dry Idea ( in Power fresh) roll-on leaves me dry and comfortable all day.
Heather L.
This is the only deodorant I've used consistently since I first needed to use one. That's 34 years!!! And the best thing is you don't need to use it after every shower - only once or twice a week even in the hottest weather or if you work out! Seriously!!!!
Jennifer M.
Wyoming , Mi
This product was the answer for me! I was having a hard time finding a deodorant that worked with my body chemistry, and I was hoping to steer to something in an affordable range. Not only am I able to go an entire day without worrying that I might not be smelling "fresh" as the day moves on, but my arms don't feel clogged up with thick applications of other deodorants. The scent is very mild, and I find that I can go a lot closer to the 72-hour mark the label boasts. Love, love, love!
Karina M.
8255 Saturn st. apt#6 Los Angeles, CA
This is my one and only favorite. I highly recommend this deodorant because it's alcohol free, Once applied it dries instantly and doesn't leave your arms moist. It doesn't stain your clothing, and keeps your under arm dry and fresh without any bad odor all day.
Aparna T.
Matteson, IL
This deodorant is really nice for a roll on. Not only does it keep me from sweating it has a soft scent that last all day. I also like that it doesn't leave those residue marks that you typically get from other deodorants. I will continue to use them.
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
Love the scent of this stuff! But more importantly, I love that it works great and does not cause the rashes and irritated skin I have always faced with other deodorants on the market. I also love how light it goes on,
judy n.
Beattyville, KY
Does this work ? I've never tried it before.
Halim A.
Did anyone else not experience immediate dryness when using this?