BY DRY IDEA

Goes On Clear And Provides 24 Hour Odor &Amp; Wetness Protection. No Residue Formula Extra Effective Hypo-Allergenic see more...

Courtney B.
Denton, NC
This isn’t my favorite because I prefer solid formulas for deodorant, but this does WORK.

Very long lasting, clear (even after drying down), definitely extra effective as they state on the package, and CHEAP, it’s like $3 for the same quality of product other brands “clinical” options that are upwards $6.

I appreciate it being hypoallergenic and unscented, I have very finicky skin and it always is fine. If you’re wondering about the texture, it’s more of a gel or serum type of texture than silicone-y one. Not particularly drying or moisturizing.

How I use: I prefer using this in the summer when I’m going sleeveless because it doesn’t leave white marks.
Chelsea H.
Noblesville, IN
Purchased at: Target
I honestly couldn’t really tell a difference... I mean I guess it’s in the name that it’s the IDEA of dry underarms but without the actual drying... overall just wasn’t impressed with quality of it. It is very inexpensive but it didn’t help at all
Jasmine F.
Saint Louis, MO
Dry Idea AdvancedDry clear gel is excellent at controlling underarm sweat. On the container it says that in controls odor for 72 hours and it does. I only apply it every other day and use a different deodorant in between to stay fresh. The only downside is that it goes on very wet and I have to keep my arms up so it can dry evenly.
Ashla A.
Useless.. it does not keep me dry. The cap is very delicate and breaks easily. I sweat a few hours after without doing anything. A little expensive. I don't recommend this.
Mellanie P.
Columbus
From all the other deodorant I have used this one works the best. I use it everyday twice a day. It's super easy. I get it at Walmart for a couple of bucks and I definitely buy it again when I'm out !!!
kayla s.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was getting huge cysts on my arm pits from other deodorants. I changed over to this brand and I've been using it for years now. I haven't had any bad reactions.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Unlike the last post... I love Dry Idea. I live in Arizona in our crazy heat! Works great. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. It keeps me dry and I like the fact that it doesn't have a smell! Personally I would rather have a fragrance come from a lotion or perfume. Definitely not my arm pits!
Elinor A.
Portland , OR
I have the most sensitive skin known to man. I've tried just about every deodorant and every time I get red itchy and dry skin in my armpits. My college roommate recommended this to me and it's a life saver. I used to scratch at my armpits uncontrollably throughout the day - it was beyond embarrassing and I was so self conscious about lifting my arms up while dancing or wearing shirts that would potentially show my armpits. This product has been my saving grace. Will be a loyal consumer of this product until the day I die.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My nephew has a lot of skin allergies and my sister was looking for a product that he could wear deodorant wise that wouldn't break him out dry idea was a perfect fit for him this item is Affordable and often time has coupons to help with the price
Cheryl W.
Springfield, IL
This isn't a photo of the Dry idea Roll on, but that is the kind I use and absolutely love it! It keeps me extremely try and smell free. I have used it for the last 20 years or so.. I wouldn't use anything else!!