Dry Dog Food: Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Size: 5-lb Bag uploaded by Emmaleigh M.Dry Dog Food: Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Size: 5-lb Bag uploaded by Aili R.Dry Dog Food: Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Size: 5-lb Bag uploaded by Christine C.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

• Awesome food and nice choice 5 Answers
  • How expensive ischia stuff? Would of recommend for the price?6 Answers
  • Is this a high quality dog food? I'm looking to switch brands and...10 Answers
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice! Very healthy choice for dogs! Highly recommend!
Kaicey W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these and being that he has a lot of food allergies, I love that they don’t have a bunch of weird ingredients. It makes it easier to weed out anything that could trigger a reaction and also makes me feel better about not having a bunch of junk in the food he eats.
Allison M.
My dog loves this dog food!! She is a 10 year old female dalmatian.
I usually buy her dog food either on chewy.com or amazon. Pro's she loves every flavor they have. I would highly recommend Natural balance to other dog owners.
Brooke M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food was a life saver for my dog. At 2 year of age he began getting hot spots terribly from his other food. We switched him to this brand and all our issues went away ! Its worth it in the price
Sarah S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food. We have been purchasing it for years and she never gets tired of it. I love that it is grain free and the pricing is really affordable. I feel good with the ingredients
Alyssa L.
We use this natural balance for our 6 month old labradoodle and it’s the best we can find that is readily available where we live. He has done well on it and don’t plan on switching anytime soon!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I've also tried feeding this flavor to my German Shepherd as well and he doesn't joy the flavor but I do find that the bison makes him gain just a little bit of weight it's not too noticeable but he does go up a little bit so I try to give him this one sparingly. But I do love that it has limited ingredient which is super nice and I know that I am feeding my dogs nice healthy whole foods.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is literally the ONLY dog food my picky chi/pug/Maltese/minpin mix will eat. She's 9lbs of stubborn. I know she likes sweets (like pumpkin) so I think that's the key in the sweet potato. It's not cheap but she doesn't eat much and she's worth it
Tammy M.
A few years ago our Scottish terrier suffered from allergies and constant ear infections. After spending a few thousand dollars for high vet bills, skin allergy tests and weeks of shots, all to no avail. I was at my wits end. A friend of mine suggested I try NB limited dog food. He no longer suffers from hot spots, scratching and licking paws. I will always recommend this product, and it is only one I will feed to my furry family members.
Raegan Q.
Awesome food. My puggle has food allergies and this was great. The limited ingredient is key, along with the bison as protein. I did a lot of research when I narrowed down the reasons for my pups constant itch. Dogs are less likely to be sensitive to rarer proteins bison, venison etc.
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a high quality dog food? I'm looking to switch brands and have not used this before.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
How expensive ischia stuff? Would of recommend for the price?
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Would this be a good option for a dog that needs to lose weight?
Tiffany S.
Athens, AL
How much does this cost?
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Awesome food and nice choice