Dry Dog Food: Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Size: 5-lb Bag uploaded by Christine C.Dry Dog Food: Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Size: 5-lb Bag uploaded by Aili R.Dry Dog Food: Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Bison Dry Dog Food Size: 5-lb Bag uploaded by Emmaleigh M.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

• Awesome food and nice choice 5 Answers
  • How expensive ischia stuff? Would of recommend for the price?6 Answers
  • Is this a high quality dog food? I'm looking to switch brands and h...10 Answers
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
A few years ago our Scottish terrier suffered from allergies and constant ear infections. After spending a few thousand dollars for high vet bills, skin allergy tests and weeks of shots, all to no avail. I was at my wits end. A friend of mine suggested I try NB limited dog food. He no longer suffers from hot spots, scratching and licking paws. I will always recommend this product, and it is only one I will feed to my furry family members.
Vianney S.
Vianney S.
Aurora, CO
My dogs groomer let us know that she was having allergic reactions to her food and recommended this one. It made a huge difference in her coat and her dry spots went away completely. She is a picky eater and she eats it up so it's great. It's very expensive but it's worth it for my fur baby.
Raegan Q.
Raegan Q.
Awesome food. My puggle has food allergies and this was great. The limited ingredient is key, along with the bison as protein. I did a lot of research when I narrowed down the reasons for my pups constant itch. Dogs are less likely to be sensitive to rarer proteins bison, venison etc.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite brand of dog food . It's pricey. It it's worth it . You wouldn't eat at mcdonalds every day of your life would you ? Well this is the salad world of dog food and dogs happen to love it .
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Love this brand of food for my dog! She chomps it's down like no tomorrow. Literally had to put her on a diet because she eats so much! Love her to pieces though!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
I feed my dog a lot of different kinds of food, just to see what she likes. She attacked the bowl when I poured this, she ate like there was no tomorrow!
Aili R.
Aili R.
My dogs scarf this food like they haven't eaten in days! Reasonable price for excellent ingredients that keep my sensitive doggies happy!
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
My dog has food allergies so I decided to try this dog food and he loves it. No allergic reaction to the food and its real food.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
This food worked great for my dog that is allergic to beef! I will continue to use it! Got it at petco and chewy.com
Quiana H.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
My chihuahua absolutely loves this dry dog food. She loves sweet potatoes and I thought this would be perfect for her and it is also healthy for her. I have repurchased this and would recommend it to others
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a high quality dog food? I'm looking to switch brands and have not used this before.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
How expensive ischia stuff? Would of recommend for the price?
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Pet Lover Expert
Awesome food and nice choice
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Would this be a good option for a dog that needs to lose weight?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Athens, AL
How much does this cost?