BY DRY CLEANER'S SECRET

Easily removes wrinkles Wrinkle Releaser Plus™ by Dry Cleaner s Secret ® easily removes wrinkles, freshens clothing and eliminates static cling.  Safe on ALL fabrics.  Great for home, office, dorm or travel Use on household items like curtains and drapes Use with iron or steamer instead of starch ; see more...

Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
For all of us to hate or forget to iron yet have to be. Someplace that requires you to look good or decent this does work spray and pull little ans they are gone.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Dry Cleaner's Secret Wrinkle Releaser Plus. I use this when sometimes things hang in the closet a little longer than expected. I use it If something is forgotten in the dryer. You spray it on throw it in the dryer for about 5 minutes and it looks freshly pressed. I don't iron so this is my little secret.
Lauren F.
I use this on my work shirts the night before after I take them out of the dryer and yes, when they're dry. It works like a charm and dry's as if I had ironed it. You may only get ironed looks if you hang it like mine. Now you're not going to crisp clean lines but at least there's no wrinkles!
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
This product was great for getting stubborn wrinkles out of anything from table cloths to clothes. I loved this so much
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
This is a great product to spray over clothes such as shirts before hanging or before wearing