DR.WU Quick Soothing Cream-Gel Mask 100G

by Dr. Wu

DR.WU's Quick Soothing Cream-Gel Mask is a unique cooling and refreshing cream-gel mask that hydrates, repairs, and soothe redness. The special formula contains high potency active constituents: Blue Daisy Extract, Silidine and Bioplasma FA, which help to repair weakened skin layer and calm sensitive, reddened and irritated skin. It also contains Tinocare GL and Aloe Barbadensis Gel, which can stable skin conditions and provide long-lasting moisturizing effects. Continuous application can improve skin hydration and create softer, smoother skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DR.WU Quick Soothing Cream-Gel Mask 100G!
Product Highlights
“This mask was very hydrating. I loved fhe scent. I have sensitive skin and this did not break ms out at all. ” in reviews
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
Is not a product of the best quality, does not have a very high price but not so low definitely would not buy again, would compare with many products, makes skin look super dry although worth it. Has a good packaging to tell you the truth. As I said I would not buy it again but that does not mean that it is a very good product I only say what I think may others think differently
Milton, ON
Have you tried this? I love it! It feels so nice on the skin. I feel like I can almost feel it restoring my sun damaged skin from the summer rays. Cool and refreshing. Feels like a nice spa day at home. The consistency is a nice creamy gel. Give it a try.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is amazing for oily to combination skin types. This product was a bit pricey but has lasted me so long. The smell is very strong and also the product is harsh and i would not recommend for sensitive skin types.
Montreal, QC
This product is amazing it gives to my skin all the nutriments that it needs and it gives it a fresh smooth and soft results ever i loooove this product and i recommend it to everybody !
Dublin
If I'm to use a facial mask this is the cream gel mask I always go for it's really reviving and fresh I nut mine online direct from the website it's very effective
I reaaaaally love this product because it doesnt cause breakouts to my skin and to think i have a very oily and sensitive skin i love it!!! Highly recommended
Arkona
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is amazing very refreshing ! leaving you with very soft clean fresh skin . It is also on the cheaper side of soothing cooling gel creams
Amazing leaves skin feeling so soft and clean it was my first time using them but was satisfied as it was so effective and very nice packaging
Ottawa, ON
This mask is very hydrating my skin is very sensitive it reacts to everything. This was good though. It wasn't as bad.

Looking for your answer?