DR.WU Quick Soothing Cream-Gel Mask 100G

by Dr. Wu

DR.WU's Quick Soothing Cream-Gel Mask is a unique cooling and refreshing cream-gel mask that hydrates, repairs, and soothe redness. The special formula contains high potency active constituents: Blue Daisy Extract, Silidine and Bioplasma FA, which help to repair weakened skin layer and calm sensitive, reddened and irritated skin. It also contains Tinocare GL and Aloe Barbadensis Gel, which can stable skin conditions and provide long-lasting moisturizing effects. Continuous application can improve skin hydration and create softer, smoother skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DR.WU Quick Soothing Cream-Gel Mask 100G!
Product Highlights
“This mask was very hydrating. I loved fhe scent. I have sensitive skin and this did not break ms out at all. ” in reviews
Decatur Ga
This gel mask is worth every dollar spent lol it’s very effective and affordable.. iI’ve used this before in the past and i have to buy another one
Ellendale
Love this item was one of the first things I tried when I was in school it’s easy to use without the harsh smell very pricey but worth every penny
Towanda , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask was a bit different since I don’t usually use gel masks but it seems to brighten my face after a few uses and it was affordable
1221 White Av. Aparment 4. Knoxville TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Me ha sacado espinillas. Mi piel es muy sensible y no le funciona para nada. Si tu piel es sensible es mejor que no compres este producto
Altoona , IA
This mask soothes your skin that may be itchy or damaged. It clears it up and leaves it looking clean and fresh. It is very easy to use.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,577 reviews
This brand is so wonderful I love the scent of the product and the design is so nice I really appreciated this brand for it
Murrieta, CA
really love this gel facemask!! it also smells good too. i really recommend this face mask for people with dry skin
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this at a friends house one night and it broke my face out within the next few days.. Not my fav at all.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product so far. it of course has a cooling affect. It worked out for me and I will continue to buy.
Plains, TX
I love this cooling mask. It's refreshing and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. It was totally effective!

Looking for your answer?