BY DR. WU

Extreme Hydrate Bio-Cellulose Mask is the new generation bio-cellulose mask composed of natural Nano-fibers formed by fermented microbes. It contains 5th generation HyaluComplex, which attracts, retains and creates hydration and moisture all through skin layers. see more...

Cadence P.
Union city, CA
I love these sheet masks. I keep these on until they fully dry up and my skin feels so great! Super hydrated and it doesn't overly do it! It smells good too, I've tried on masks that had a strange fragrance but this one doesn't. I have oily skin and this doesn't leave my skin oily. Definitely recommend!
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
This mask is amazing. it is ready to use and easy to apply. My skin never felt better after using. I received it as a sample and bought it after because of how moisturized my face felt after. It is my go to when my face is in need of moisturizing. Simply amazing.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I liked this mask but I did not love it. This was my first product from this brand and I do not think I would but it again. It did not work that well for me but I might be willing to try something else from this brand in the future.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
My skin is always a mess, but for deep hydrating purposes and the ability to remove dead skin at the same time is a must for me as a min for 2 children. My go to every few days to give myself a hydrating boost!
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT
I use one of these once a month. I always do a before and after picture because the results blow my mind every single time. It makes me have a baby face again and it my face feels soft for weeks after.
Macy S.
Loved the mask extremely hydrating and would recommend this to friends wasn't disappointed at all. Packaging was nice and left my skin feeling fresh ! Would definitely use it again.
Samantha A.
This mask leaves my skin feeling a little sticky, but it does work very well. I have issues with dry skin in the winter months, and this mask is a nice treat.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is great! It's definitely hydrating and my skin gets plumper when I use it. I can see a difference and i usually fall asleep with it.
Amber B.
Willow Spring, NC
This is a must have after one sample it showed me a night and day difference. This is something that works with your skin in the summer time.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Awesome awesome awesome!! Very nice and leaves skin feeling amazing! These bad boys are very reasonable in price as well.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Is good for sensitive skin? Thanks
Joselaine O.
ELE SERVE PARA QUALQUER TIPO DE PELE?
Ann Marie L.
How does this work with sensitive skin?