DRUNK ELEPHANT™ Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream

by Drunk Elephant

WHAT IT IS:
A retro-style moisturizer that rescues dry, dull skin while slowly delivering a steady dose of moisture throughout the day and night.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO:
This all-purpose rescue cream, whipped into an airy blend of six rare African oils, recovers and locks-in intense moisture for hours after application. Plantain extract helps visibly brighten skin, while sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer easily soaks in and releases long-lasting hydration. In addition, antioxidant-rich fermented green tea helps combat signs of aging and relieves irritation from environmental stressors. Loaded with omega acids, Lala Retro™ is a silky, dream come true for dull, tired, dehydrated skin.

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Formulated at an ideal (and skin friendly) pH level of 5.5, Lala Retro™ has the luxurious texture of a rich face cream, without feeling suffocating or heavy.

CONSUMER TESTING RESULTS:

97% found skin felt comforted

*in an independent consumer testing panel of 50 women ages 25 to 55

How to Use

SUGGESTED USAGE:
Apply a pump of Lala Retro™ anytime to clean, dry skin. Mix with any Drunk Elephant serum, oil, or sunscreen as part of a total skin-care solution.

Tip: Add a shot of B-Hydra™ for an additional boost of vitamin B + hydration. Also, Lala Retro™ may be applied to any part of the body for nourishing relief from dryness.

Ingredients

1.69 OZ
- African oil blend: marula nourishes, and rejuvenates skin; high in antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9; mongongo is a super-antioxidant oil that moisturizes and defends from environmental aggressors; baobab is rich in vitamin c and provides moisturizing, antioxidant and soothing benefits; kalahari melon is a super moisturizing and rejuvenating oil that contains a very high level of omega-6 acids, ximenia is rich in vitamin c, and very nourishing and moisturizing; passion fruit is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin c, and helps to brighten skin.

- plantain extract: aids in restoring moisture while brightening.

- fermentoil green tea seed: antioxidant-rich and provides moisturizing and nourishing benefits; exhibits antiseptic benefits.

- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid and is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting firmness.

Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil/Glucose/Glycine Soja Meal/Malt Extract/Yeast Extract Ferment Filtrate (Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil/Glucose/Yeast Extract Ferment Filtrate), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Ximenia Americana Seedate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceteareth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, EDTA, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Paraffin, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban

Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).

Does this “whipped” cream leave you feeling greasy?
What skin type is this product for?
Is this good for breakouts?
Start your review of DRUNK ELEPHANT™ Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Got this over the holidays in the new airless jar (super important). This cream is really hydrating especially for winter without being greasy or heavy. It is also great since it has no fragrance which can irritate my sensitive skin.” in 149 reviews
“...under my sunscreen and again before bed. I no longer have dry patches or itchy skin on my face. This truly is an amazing moisturizer that is long-lasting. The cream itself is airy and silky, it doesn't feel greasy or heavy plus it's fragrance free which I was really happy about. My face feels better than it has in years. I also really like the container that holds the cream; you can use the little pump or easily remove it. I'm looking forward to see the results after using this product for another two weeks. ” in 89 reviews
“...rated this product 5 stars so I had to get it and she was right! I have sensitive eczema prone skin and this did not irritate it. I like to use this when my skin needs more moisture especially wintertime. I highly recommend this is my hg.” in 50 reviews
Laval, QC
Literally feels like wiped cream! Love the texture of it and the way it applies on the face. I just feel that this product wouldn’t last u more than 3 weeks because it’s not a big bottle and it’s pretty expensive.
Vancouver
Amazing winter moisturizer for dry, cold climates. It has a thick texture. I use morning and night during the winter as my skin is dry. I only use it at night during the summer as I find it's heavy under makeup.
San Juan, San Juan
Great product. I am a fan of everything Drunk Elephant. A little bit covers your whole face and you immediately see improvement of your skin. It’s not heavy nor feels oily. People think it’s pricey but it is definitely worth it.
Brisbane
Expensive but very good value moisturiser. Makes my skin super smooth and plump. I have been using for almost a year now and will continue to. I have recommended to my friends before of this product and brand
Adelaide
I have only tried samples of this product but I’m not sure how I feel. Spending $92 on this is a bit much. I love the thick and creamy texture but after a couple of days my skin started breaking out!!!
The packaging for this is very misleading as there really isn't much product in it. For the price, I felt like I had been totally ripped off. After using it, it was no better or worse than hundreds of other cheaper products. Not worth it in my opinion and not worth the hype.
Newark, DE
DRUNK ELEPHANT™ Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream uploaded by Takó B.
This is honestly the best moisturizer I have tried yet. Ladies and Gentlemen if you have dry skin or are over 40, you have to try this. it plumped up my skin so beautifully. I woke up this morning fully hydrated and so incredibly soft.
Mackay
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT
Toronto, ON
This moisturizer was super hydrating and had the necessary thickness that was perfect for the dry winter months because I already have dry skin. I will repurchase this product once I run out.
Cold Lake , AB
I got a sample of the lala retro whipped cream from Sephora and am currently saving up to purchase the full size product. I love the drunk elephant line, I only wish it wasn’t so expensive.

341 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grand Forks, ND
8 days ago
What’s everyone think of the Drunk Elephant line? What are some good dupes?
Tam C. • 7 days ago
Before purchasing Drunk Elephant Protini Moisturizer, I tried samples of 17 different moisturizers... I really did want to love something less expensive more 😂. In all honesty, the stuff is magic. Moral: it’s probably better not to try too many Drunk Elephant products. They are THAT good. And the dupes only go so far 🤷🏼‍♀️.