Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil

A wonder-working, antioxidant-rich, luxurious facial oil that hydrates, preserves, and heals your skin while restoring its youthful glow. This amazingly absorbent oil delivers clinically proven antiaging benefits and advanced protection against environmental stressors and free radicals. Look for a noticeable reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness, and blotchiness, with a marked improvement in skin elasticity. Anti-microbial and appropriate for all skin types, this antioxidant-rich formula leaves skin completely nourished and smooth with no greasy residue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates With regular use of the totally pure Virgin Marula™ in combination with Drunk Elephant cleansers, serums, and sun protection, your skin will be balanced and optimized to look and feel it's healthiest. This cruelty-free product is vegan, natural, and organic, and does not contain gluten, essential oils, fragrances, or colorants. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).

Is this product worth the price?
Iss this worth the price?
Does this leave your skin moisturized throughout the day?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I got this as part of the glow set from sephora and instantly fell in love with this oil! I have dry sensitive skin and this is so hydrating without irritating my skin. I did initially get a few small pimples when starting this, but I think it was more from the night serum. This works great alone or mixed with moisturizers and foundations!” in 92 reviews
For the price this is hard to justify Marula oil but somehow this is different. My skin is obsessed with this stuff. Just a couple drops in my hands and I pat it over top of all my skincare for that extra kick of hydrating glory. It’s a game changer. A little goes a long way. Treat yourself you won’t regret it.
North Haledon, NJ
This oil feels so luxurious. I use this in the morning after toning and it absorbs very quickly. It makes my face feel like baby skin. I use many face serums and this one is the best for moisture. It’s great on airplanes with the dry air and also great in the winter time when your skin needs a pick me up.
Meriden, CT
Love love love this facial oil so much. I started out with a sample trial from sephora with my rewards and I do plan on adding this to my skin care shelf front and center. My skin feels newborn and I would know because I have a baby currently in my arms and she’s mine just so it doesn’t get weird. Love this
Rogersville, TN
It was honestly so so. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about facial oils and my skin. I have seen them work wonders on some peoples skin types but mine, eh. This one was incredibly expensive but honestly didnt seem any better than any of the other facial oils I have tried at less than half the price.
Oviedo, FL
This is a decent facial oil, I feel like there are better ones out there for the price though. It felt somewhat heavy and I don’t think my face cares doe Marula oil in general. If you want to splurge and your face likes marula I would say go for it but I just think there are better alternatives out there.
Sammamish , WA
This stuff is amazing for your skin!! A drink of pure water and hydration! It’s a bit pricey and I haven’t compared it to other marula oils so cant be certain that others don’t perform as well with a lower price point. That would be my only hesitation in repurchasing this... maybe try to catch a sale??
Irvine, CA
I like this oil, I received it in a kit I bought with several drunk elephant products. The marula facial oil is nice.. but you can get plenty of hydrating face oils at a quarter of the price of this item, that will do the same thing. I will enjoy it while I have it, but I probably wont buy this again.
Augusta, ME
Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil uploaded by Julie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this brand as a whole. I love many, many products. This is not one of them though. I am not a huge oil fan anyways so take that into consideration for thid review as well to be fair. It does absorb very quickly which is nice. I just dont see any difference in any area honestly. Maybe I didn't give it a fair enough shot but I did use for 30 days. It is also expensive. This just isnt for me.
San Diego, CA
Wonderful facial oil- keeps my skin smooth, soft, and gives it a healthy glow! My skin has never looked better, and it’s all thanks to this product! I recommend applying it only at night, as it is a little too oily to use during the day underneath makeup. Try it for yourself and enjoy your results!!
Florence , KY
I have been loving my drunk elephant products. I use them on sundays for my self care routine. They are a but expensive but by only using them on sundays makes them last a little longer. I use this after the baby facial. Soaks in and leaves my skin so glowy and bright. I highly recommend this product.

484 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cincinnati, OH
3 days ago
Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil ? Does this stuff break skin our easily or cause cystic acne? Is itheaby or leave a bad residue?
Chelsea E. • 2 days ago
No! It's gorgeous and I love this oil. I get bad hormonal and cystic acne easily and this doesn't break me out.