Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A tinted physical sunscreen that delivers powerful UV protection and helps aid in the prevention of free radical and oxidative damage, as well as photoaging for a more youthful-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This tinted daily sunscreen is loaded with potent antioxidants astaxanthin, grape juice extract, and sunflower sprout extract to help defend from free radicals and environmental aggressors. Infused with raspberry seed and marula oils, Umbra Tinte™ delivers essential moisture and helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin looking healthy and youthful. This unique physical formulation is ideal for daily use and won't leave any white residue or greasiness. With a flattering tint, it is ideal for light to dark skin tones and leaves the complexion gorgeous and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It is really difficult to formulate a physical sunblock without using chemical screens or cones. This physical sunscreen is formulated without any chemical sunscreens, which can be sensitizing and not as beneficial to skin as the naturally-derived alternative, zinc oxide. Umbra Tinte is non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and free of fragrance and essential oils.

• I'm looking for something to throw on my face prior to go...1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for very pale skin?2 Answers
  • This wears well under makeup?2 Answers
  • "My new go to sunscreen! I wear this everyday and I feel like it has given my skin the lift and dewyness it needs. It's so great for sensitive skin and made me feel protected without the cakiness of most sunscreens that we use when we put on makeup. I love it!" in 6 reviews
  • "Great for your beauty routine. I can't wear foundation because of my dry skin so it looks like I have the foundation caked on. This is a great buy to give me a little colour and has added protection of sunscreen" in 4 reviews
Ashlee H.
This is a great sunscreen, especially for no makeup days because it gives the skin a nice glow! I docked 1 star because it feels a bit greasy to me, but it doesn’t cause any breakouts on me so it’s really not a huge issue for me. I have worn makeup over this and it works fine, but with the tint I prefer to wear it alone on my no makeup days and use a non-tinted sunscreen when I still intend to use makeup for the day. Overall, I would say this is a great product. It does its job and makes your skin look healthy and glowing instead of oddly white like other sunscreens.
Maggie R.
Purchased from Sephora a month ago. I’ve tried it several times on one side of my face for comparison purposes. I’m not a huge fan of tinted products because I like looking pale, but I would recommend to others who want some color and don’t mind the high price. This one is even more expensive than the Drunk Elephant Umbra(TM) Sheer Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 3 oz/ 90 mL for a smaller amount. I will be comparing this to BADGER® Tinted Sunscreen - SPF 30 Unscented Cream, which is half the price.
Ilse E.
Minneapolis , MN
I’m a fan of the Drunk Elephant skin care line, mostly because my face is “sensitive” and I break out with almost everything I put on mu face, I was afraid of using SPF because I did not wanted to break out from it, but then I discovered this sunscreen and I’m in love with it, also this agrees with my tanned skin tone, NO WHITE CAST :) it’s awesome!
Courtney M.
I absolutely love this sunscreen for daily use this summer! I haven’t even been wearing my foundation because I feel that the tint this cream gives is just enough to give me the coverage i need in my rosy areas but just enough bronze to make me look polished and dewy! definitely a must have this summer for hitting the beach with minimal makeup!
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
I love that they added the tint to their sunscreen!! This leaves your skin with a slight illlumination to it, I actually like to use this on my neck chest and shoulders as well in the summertime. I gave my boyfriend the one without the tint and it works great for him. He is a soccer coach so spends a lot of time outside. Great product!
Rachel H.
MERRIAM, KS
This is my absolute new favorite product for the summer. The tent is the perfect combination of color and matches perfectly to the description. I love the way that it makes my face feel and look! It helps even color without the creasing!
Amanda R.
Dallas, TX
I am so in love with this tinted sunscreen! It's so nice to have a mineral sunscreen that doesn't leave white cast or feel too sticky and thick. I use it as my makeup base and it is so much better for your skin than too much cover up or foundation. I am pretty positive when I say this is the last sunscreen I am ever going to need!
Sarah F.
Groveport, OH
Ok, I’m not saying it’s a bad formula because I am realizing that I might have a sensitivity to zinc, but my face burned and itched after applying this to the point where I had to remove it to get relief. It’s too bad because the product gave my skin a beautiful wash of color and a lovely glow. Wish my skin could tolerate it.
Yanell D.
I finally found THE ONE! This suncreen is moisturizing and gives me a healthy “glow.” Since its a bit more moisturizing, I usually wait a few minutes for it to absorb before lightly dusting on transparent loose powder. I don’t wear makeup much, so this is perfect for me. For reference, I have dry skin with fine lines.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora last year and fell in love with it! I'm a huge fan of Drunk Elephant so I expected to like this and I wasn't disappointed. This isn't oily or greasy, but still manages to give your a skin a bit of a glow, and has a nice sheer tint, like don't expect great coverage at all. It does a great job at making your skin look balanced and smoothed out without feeling like you have anything on your skin. It has a slight smell, not an artificial one, that reminds me of oatmeal. The consistency was weird to me at first, it felt globby and made me nervous, but it wasn't a problem at all and it applied evenly.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does it leave you oily?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is it worth the price?
Krsh A.
Is this sticky or not when you apply it on the face?
Sara T.
London, ON
Is this suitable for very pale skin?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
This wears well under makeup?

Sephora