Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A tinted physical sunscreen that delivers powerful UV protection and helps aid in the prevention of free radical and oxidative damage, as well as photoaging for a more youthful-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This tinted daily sunscreen is loaded with potent antioxidants astaxanthin, grape juice extract, and sunflower sprout extract to help defend from free radicals and environmental aggressors. Infused with raspberry seed and marula oils, Umbra Tinte™ delivers essential moisture and helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin looking healthy and youthful. This unique physical formulation is ideal for daily use and won't leave any white residue or greasiness. With a flattering tint, it is ideal for light to dark skin tones and leaves the complexion gorgeous and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It is really difficult to formulate a physical sunblock without using chemical screens or cones. This physical sunscreen is formulated without any chemical sunscreens, which can be sensitizing and not as beneficial to skin as the naturally-derived alternative, zinc oxide. Umbra Tinte is non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and free of fragrance and essential oils.

Buy on Sephora
Chelle N.
La Crescenta
I received a mini sample of this and I just didn’t like it at all. I expected a lot more out of this product because people seem to love this brand. The formula is really thick, sticky and oily. I tried to let it dry but it never did. Then I tried Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder but still no improvement so I ended up washing it off my face.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this sunscreen, like I️ love all of Drunk Elephant’s products! It doesn’t smell like sunscreen which is an automatic plus. The slight tint to it is nice too because it doesn’t make my tan complexion look ashy or greyed out at all! But it isn’t so tinted that it would be bad for lighter skin tones.
Meaghann S.
I got this as a freebie from Sephora. This definitely worked as a sunscreen and didn't break me out, there's no denying that. However honestly I hate this product because of the smell. I HATE this smell. It could still smell it after all my make up was on and even noticed it while driving to work a few mornings. Also the 'universal tint' made my skin about 3 shades darker than it should and didn't blend away. Won't repurchase a full size
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
I am very on the fence about this product. I think it ends up looking good on me, but I hate the texture and how it applies. It's kind of a lumpy, whipped texted and it doesn't feel like it spreads very evenly eventhough it looks okay on. I'm always worried I look splotchy or blotchy or not evenly blended. I think that with other products out there that I like the application and finish of, I will have to pass on getting this again.
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product gives a nice warm bronzey glow to the body. But the only reason I can't rate this over 3 stars is that on the face it's just a total mess on my combo skin. And I love a highlight and a glow. But why must this product have chunky glitter in the formula? Also after a day on my face I started breaking out, which I'm guessing is due to the coconut oil in the formula. So it's top notch for body, but a disaster on the face.
Tyler S.
Cranston, RI
Love this brand but this stuff is heavy, with consistent use it broke me out, love the color and keep it around for those nights I want a warm summer look but can’t use daily which was the point of purchase due to the sunscreen! I haven’t tried it but I’d recommend setting this with some translucent power as it can get messy, have had to bleach a few white shirts so the color is totally there maybe start with a fingertip sized amount and work your way up, careful with application this stuff stains clothes!
Danyell M.
Port Saint Lucie
I can't say how much I love DE! This is the best stuff on earth.  I've been using the Umbra Tinte with a little concealer and blush and I'm good to go! Love that I don't have to wear foundation on these hot humid days. It is a little shiny upon application, so I blot my face with a tissue, and my skin looks healthy and fresh.
Trish 🌿.
Portland, OR
This product has become by go-to tinted moisturizer for the past couple of months as it has the perfect mix of moisture, light coverage and excellent SPF. It is unscented which I prefer, and imparts a subtle glow which is very flattering. I also appreciate the natural leaning formula and use of mineral sunscreen.
Kristen D.
Washington
Great sunscreen without any whiteness. It makes my skin glow and appear very moist. The light tint is perfect; I usually add pressed powder around the t-zone, but don't have to wear another face makeup over this as the tint is enough to even out my skin tone.
JennyJ L.
Saint Louis, MO
Wonderful sunscreen. My skin is actually improving since I started using this. It has so many skin beneficial ingredients. The tint is on the darker side. If you are NC15-20 or lighter, it my be too dark for you and would need the untinted version. It wears really well under makeup without pilling.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does it leave you oily?
Krsh A.
Is this sticky or not when you apply it on the face?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Is it worth the price?
Morayma C.
Wow i did not use it could you tell me if there is not Greasy...
Paola G.