Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial(TM) Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Naitzabeth A.Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial(TM) Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Ashley B.

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pro-quality AHA/BHA mask that works as a "facial" to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful-looking radiance. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles- Uneven skin toneIf you want to know more… This innovative at-home "facial" contains a whopping 25 percent AHA and 2 percent BHA, plus Drunk Elephant's dream team blend of glycolic, tartaric, lactic, citric, and salicylic acids. It gently but efficiently resurface the skin as it exfoliates, getting rid of built-up dead skin cells by breaking down the substance that holds them to the surface. Think of it as an extra nudge for stubborn, dull skin (in other words, it'll knock your cells off). Babyfacial™ combines potent antioxidants like matcha, apple fruit, and milk thistle to calm and sooth with ultra-hydrating sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer and non-fragrant plant oils to replenish moisture and nourish. Chick pea flour brightens and balances the skin without over-drying, and pumpkin ferment delivers amazing enzymatic action. Niacinamide, a "cell-communicating" ingredient, effectively revives skin's healthy look and feel as it brightens and tones. Appropriate for all skin types, Babyfacial will dramatically smooth texture, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, unclog pores, and boost overall clarity revealing fresh, radiant, baby-soft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Babyfacial was created with every skin type in mind. Glycolic acids get a bad rap for being sensitizing, but Drunk Elephant believes that it's the pH level and accompanying ingredients (think fragrant oils or high amounts of alcohol) that can be the real problem. They've formulated Babyfacial at the ideal pH level of 3.5 with a blend of acids that work together to ensure higher efficacy without the redness and sensitization. Drunk Elephant only uses clean ingredients that eith see more...

Lucy G.
Like any new product you research for months on end before purchasing, I was excited when I finally got my hands on baby facial. It was like Christmas Day when it arrived in the mail, I couldn’t wait to rip the package open and see what this product was all about. At first it felt like one of those cruel jokes where there’s a box inside a box inside a box and then nothing inside, but eventually inside the 3rd box there it was- Babyfacial!

Anyways let’s get to the point- what was the mask like?! Well when I pressed down on the pump I fully expected an off color cream or gel to come out- maybe pink, or green? I’m used to masks being brightly colored or darkly (if they contain clay or charcoal) but this one was a light nude sheen. It almost looked like a lightweight B.B. cream in a way. I put a thin layer on and it absorbed quickly into my dry, sensitive skin. It did tingle a little bit but it wasn’t too extreme, it didn’t burn or anything! I only left the mask on for 15 minutes, instead of the recommended 20 since I know my skin can be sensitive to exfoliants. I made sure to thoroughly rinse with warm water and followed up with the trial sized marula oil that was included.

The next morning my skin was softer and my scars were less noticeable, even hyper pigmentation seemed to fade. However, I had a cluster of white heads all around my mouth, some under the skin irritation and inflammation which ended up fading away in a few days but I’m not sold that it really helped my acne. Then again, it doesn’t claim to help acne. It does however claim to help with textural issues and uneven skin tone. I can definitely say I saw progress in these two areas but is it worth the risk of creating another problem? That I’m not sure of. Since you’re exfoliating the skins surface it causes acne that’s deep under to be brought out, so increasing usage of bha/aha may be to blame on this one. It’s going to have to be a product that I try out again in the future.
Jackie L.
I think the DE baby facial is a great product. I noticed a difference after one use. My skin was really soft and the surface looked smoother. My pores looked smaller too. It can tingle a little when you put it on and afterwards my skin felt like I had a slight sunburn, but it was no big deal since I used it before bed. After I washed it off I used the marula oil and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning is when I noticed the change to my skin. My skin just looked nicer and healthier too I think. I'll have to give it some time to see if it keeps working. I just have a few samples, but when they're gone I might just purchase the product. The only con about this product is it's a little pricey.Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial(TM) Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Cara M.
Topsham, ME
I purchased this mini drunk elephant set Christmas 2017 I believe it was. I love the baby facial and I wanted a travel size because I feel like I’m not wasting it when it’s in a smaller amount. The full size of the baby facial is 80 freaking dollars! That’s not cheap BUT it leaves my skin baby hurt smooth after using it! I have combo skin (more normal now I guess) but this really takes off that top layer of dead skin, you can feel the difference from before one use and after one use it’s insane!
And the Oil was my go to over the winter for my dry skin, absolutely nothing else helped! It does feel heavy when you first put it on but it definitely does soak in (if your skin truly is dry) I found the more I used it the less my skin soaked it up because it was hydrated enough. I also found it didn’t irritate my very acne prone skin, I had bad cystic acne along my jaw line.
Brillana L.
Los Angeles
This product is a must have for congested tired skin. There is a slight tingle that I experience the first few seconds after applying. I'm not sure if it's because I have sensitive skin or it does that for all skin types but it does go away after a few seconds. It doesn't harden but stays like a thick moisturizer. The smell is a watery, metallic, chemical smell. Rinsing off is very easy and leaves the skin feeling very baby soft. I do recommend using the marula oil right after. Its so soothing.
Christina R.
Budd Lake, NJ
I purchased this during the Sephora VIB Sale because I wanted to try it out, bur didn’t want to spend a fortune on the full size. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this came with a mini sample of the their oil, which is recommended to use after the facial! I used it for the first time last night and was thrilled with the results- It left my skin baby smooth! I have a lot of texture on my cheeks and it was significantly reduced- still there, but barely noticeable!
Lara ☀.
Houston
This definitely helped me clear my skin after a terrible breakout. Definitely harsher than most products, so I use it only when my face needs it. So when My face needs that extra pick me up after looking rough and dull and needing to recover, it’s the perfect thing to grab! Plus the Marula oil is the perfect cherry on top to make sure you don’t dehydrate your skin after the facial.
Ashlynne K.
I LOVE this duo. I first used the oil with a different set from Drunk Elephant, and it was great! I got this duo for Christmas and I’ve seen an improvement in my skin since using this mask. It’s great for uneven texture, blemishes, pores, and more! I highly recommend this face mask, it’s a favorite of mine.Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial(TM) Mini 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Katie C.
I cannot say enough great things about Babyfacial! It works wonders on my face. I typically put it on, wait for 10 minutes then shower as usual, washing the facial off at the end. I find this pattern opens my pores more and gives me a better result. The oil was fabulous in the winter and saved my eye area when they were dry and flakey, not really needed in the summer.
Marie C.
New York
I’m left with mixed feelings about this set. On occasions that I’ve used the Babyfacial, it has totally worked and left my face soft, and other times not so much. I will say, though, that every time I use it my face is shiny and clean-looking. The Virgin Marula Oil to follow is greasy if not rubbed in correctly, but soothing and moisturizing if rubbed in correctly.
Gina L.
I was kind of hesitant to use this given I have very sensitive skin. I’d try it first on a small portion of your face before applying it all over. It does sting upon initial application that lasts for a few seconds. I left it on for 20 min as instructed and when I washed it off, my skin was literally baby soft. I only use it once a week as instructed.