Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™

by Drunk Elephant

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A 25 percent AHA and 2 percent BHA mask that works as a facial to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful-looking radiance. Solutions...

how fast do you see results for oily t zoned gals and as far as dark spots go?
I have been wanting to try this Drunk Elephant baby facial product for a long time now and want to know if this product is worth the price?
How long does the full size of this product (50ml) typically last?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™!
Richmond, VA
This is my ride or die mask.  I'm on my THIRD bottle of this stuff.  It's harsh in the best way.  It feels like it's really clearing your skin out and after you take it off, you can see the results.  I'm so in love with the babyfacial I wish I could use it every day! I use it once a week and I get so happy Sunday evenings when I know it's time for my weekly self care ritual.  I highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne, large pores, oily skin, normal skin, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, really anything you want to fix on your face!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I had purchased this before being diagnosed with rosacea. I used more than what I was told was needed, 1-2 pumps wasn’t really enough to cover my face, then there was slight burning for the first 5 minutes and some tightness. After washing it off, the results were great and noticeably brighter though. I unfortunately didn’t use it more than a handful of time but while I did, I thought the results were what was to be expected. I’d recommend to anyone who doesn’t have rosacea or a sensitive face.
Slidell, Louisiana
I really like this product it helps fade and heal my acne scars and upcoming pimples. it’s great for exfoliating. it’s really strong so i only use this one a week but if you have sensitive skin only one every two weeks. using it the first thing it can feel very harsh bc of the AHA and BHA so that’s why i wouldn’t recommend it to be your skins introduction to AHAs and BHAs i would recommend to use after your skin is used to a more lower percentage of AHA and BHB.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Los Angeles
I love this “facial,” because it genuinely gives me the result as if I had a mini-brightening facial. However, I cannot use this when my skin is feeling more sensitive, or it will burn and make my skin peel. This is very good at making your skin radiant, and it will bring up to the surface anything clogged in your pores. I would recommend this mostly for less-sensitive skin types, but those with sensitive skin can use it and wash it off a little faster.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Charlotte, NC
I like the formulation, packaging, and results. I think it helps improve skin texture and probably helps with anti-gaining. It goes on kind of sticky but dries and does not feel uncomfortable. I do have to be careful not to go over the recommended time because it will make my face red and sensitive for a day or two if I do. The product is pricey but I would recommend.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Redness
chevy Chase
I wish I could give this a 3.5 because I liked it but it wasn’t amazing. It burned my face(which I was told to be expected) and it dried out my skin a lot. The burning became unmanageable so I had to stop using it. It helped to accelerate the healing of some acne but didn’t do much else. It was kind of a placebo type product that didn’t really impress me.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Redness
Bath
Yes this is overpriced, but that still won’t take a star off. This stuff is incredible. After applying, there’s a very light stinging that lasts a minute max. After that it’s smooth sailing. Every time I use this I’m amazed at how soft my skin feels. I follow it with B-Hydra and Versed dew point moisturizer and my skin stays hydrated and soft.
Combination / Blackheads, Dryness
Jonesboro
I wanted to love this product so bad!! Unfortunately this really broke me out, past the point of it simply being “purging”. My skin might be too sensitive for a product this strong. I do love the packaging and have tried over DE products and I have had a similar outcome! I’m sure this works great for others but just not for me :(
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
San Tan Vly, AZ
I can’t say enough great things about Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial. It’s so gentle but it works like a charm. It’s not for the faint of heart though. Beginners beware ...it could be too strong for you. The results were instant. My face loved every minute it was on. My skin felt fresh and looked bright and new!
Oily / Fine Lines
Alexandria, VA
This mask is great for exfoliating , though it’s pretty strong so would be better suited for people used to AHAs. Skin really does feel baby smooth after using! My issue with it is the price...the ordinary makes one for $7.20 that works the same (minus the cute packaging), while DE is charging $90 for this!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chicago
2 months ago
Nino M. • 2 months ago
Are you new to direct acids? Have you used them before? Because this one is quite potent! I would start with something else if you haven't use them before. If you have, then just use this one, like, once a week and only leave it on for 1-2 minutes. As soon as it starts burning, wash it off. You'll slowly build tolerance to it.