BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #5 in Face Masks

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A 25 percent AHA and two percent BHA mask that works as a "facial" to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful-looking radiance. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles- Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This innovative mask is your at-home facial, containing a 25 percent AHA and two percent BHA blend to effectively yet gently resurface skin and exfoliate the pore lining. Babyfacial™ will dramatically smooth texture, minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, refine pores, and boost overall clarity and radiance. Power-packed with a potent yet soothing antioxidant complex plus chick pea flour to absorb impurities and brighten, it will reveal your freshest, most baby-soft complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates A 3 mL/ 0.1 oz Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil is included with this purchase. Babyfacial was created with every skin type in mind. Glycolic acids get a bad rap for being sensitizing, but the pH level and accompanying ingredients (think fragrant oils or high amounts of alcohol) can be the real problem. Babyfacial has the ideal pH level of 3.5 to 3.6 with a blend of acids that work together synergistically to ensure higher efficacy, while helping to avoid redness and sensitization. Drunk Elephant only use clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical screens, sensitizing colorants, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in their products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is Drunk Elephant's commitment to you. As supporters of IEF (International Elephant Foundation), this product is cruelty-free an

• What goals is babyfacial supposed to accomplish? I’ve hea...19 Answers
  • The $$$ on this facial is a little eye watering. Is this ...22 Answers
  • Can anyone offer feedback on the Drunk Elephant Baby Faci...23 Answers
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial

Start your review of Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product works amazing, for me. I have over reactive sweat glands. I would say it's a. Bit harsh for sensitive skin types. Defiantly a buy again for a very sunny day or good for the exercise. Very pleased High recommend to athletes or joggers." in 116 reviews
Michelle L.
Bohemia
Ok.. so this is meant to be a pro-level, at-home facial. AHA and BHA ingredients slough off dead skin while antioxidants and oils hydrate new cells, and once removed, your skin feels softer, cleaner, and looks brighter, clearer, and more evenly toned. It is supposed to work like a peel. ..now I’ve never had a chemical peel so I can’t say they delivered on that aspect. What I do know is that this stuff makes my skin smooth and softer. I’ve had the product for a few months. I don’t use it regularly (although I should) maybe once every other week. It has an $80 price tag.. which is a bit on the high side.. but all in all worth it. I would purchase again Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
Samantha P.
Gunnison
So I purchased this at Sephora, because I had read sooo many great reviews about this product. Also one of the influencers I follow on Instagram raved about this, so I figured why not try it out. Let me start by saying I love drunk elephant products, I have and still am using the LaLa retro whipped cream, protini cream, & the beste No. 9 jelly cleanser. I truly love all those products sooo figured the babyfacial would be just as amazing! Unfortunately, I had such a bad reaction. My skin broke out like crazy, I used it one a week for 3 weeks. Still nothing was helping my skin. I was so disappointed bc I really wanted to love this product as much as I love all their other products. I was told it would be a purge, but I was breaking out in areas I don’t normally break out. All in all I had to end up returning this product at Sephora! Maybe it just wasn’t fit for my skin, but I will continue to buy other drunk elephant products, and trying out others! Hope this helps !
Maya S.
The Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial pros are that you only need to apply small amount to your face—more if you want to apply to other parts like your décolletage and that it’s relatively easy to use. After application it says to wait 20 minutes which give me time to do other things like my nails or put a leave-in conditioner in my hair, etc. One negative is that this stings like no other skin product I’ve ever used! But I think I have a pretty good pain tolerance so I’m able to keep it on the entire 20 minutes. It only stings for the first minute or two anyhow.

As for results, if I’m having dull, flaky skin this definitely cures it. And my skin will feel soft and oddly enough hydrated, as if I could forego moisturizer, but I still apply Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. The facial comes with a sample of the oil. Also, I notice that I have either more mild or NO breakouts throughout the week when I remember to use it. The directions recommend to use no more than twice a week.

Would I purchase this again? Maybe... if I get a lot of overtime at work and have money to burn! It is sooo expensive! But I think a bottle would last me a very long time.
arma m.
Purchased at: Sephora
The instructions on the packaging suggests to use sukari baby facial once a week but honestly i have been using this twice. I love the way its beautifully brightening my skin, deeply resurfacing it. I had a sample of this first from sephora which i loved, it made my skin feel soft from the first use itself and i had to buy the full size. I love the way drunk elephant made my skin appear, No more breakouts well hydrated and super nourished skin 💕
Lynn T.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial.  This is a fantastic product that does a beautiful job making my skin smooth rejuvenated, and baby soft.  I can use it for the full 20 minutes, some cannot, so if you decide to use this product, you will need to pay attention to how your skin feels, I have heard people say they leave it on based on their comfort level.  It is a strong product, so if you are very sensitive, this may not be the right product for you.  I feel some tingling for a few minutes and then it dissipates. It is expensive, but you use a small amount and it is not for daily use, so I don't mind the spend - I think it is around $90ish.  Which, if you think about what a half hour peel costs at a spa, and how many treatments you can get from this bottle, it is not too bad.
Lisa N.
Marana, AZ
10/10 for this one! In the past I always used exfoliant masks that had scrubbing power to them, but the chemical exfoliation has been so much better for my skin. I use this once a week and when I wake up, my skim is like butter, super smooth, glowing and completely refreshed. I’ve been using this for a few months and I notice a lot less wrinkles, smaller pores and a more even skin tone. You definitely want to be careful not to use this too much or to leave it on too long, and you will feel a slight tingle when you put it on but it has been a miracle worker for my skin!
Hallie T.
Royal Oak
I look forward to #babyfacialSunday every week! My face glows while this facial works its magic, and my skin is baby soft and clear after I wash it off and apply Marula oil—Drunk Elephant recommends applying Marula oil directly after you remove this facial, and I agree. You need something soothing and hydrating after this intense facial, and the combination of these 2 products has been life changing for my skin. Yes, it tingles when you first apply, but the tingling subsided after a minute. You don’t need too much—I use around 3 pumps (1 pump for my forehead, 1 pump for both cheeks, and 1 pump for my nose and chin.) I’ve seen Youtube videos where women apply so much that their face is thick with product—no no! You shouldn’t see anything on your fave except for a thin layer of shine. 100% recommend! I use this every week and the bottle has lasted 3 months.
Lindsey A.
River Forest, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a seriously powerful mask, be careful with it. I’ve been using it once a week for 3-4 weeks. At first I felt like I wasn’t sure if it was effective, but then I skipped a week and really noticed the difference it makes. It leaves my skin super soft and I’ve definitely seen a reduction in blackheads. I would really recommend keeping it on for no longer than 10 minutes the first few uses, especially if you have sensitive skin. I follow up with Bahi Sunflower Sweets Serum and SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque to moisturize, soothe and cool down any redness. This bottle will probably last me a long time so I haven’t decided if I’ll eventually repurchase or try out another peel.
Marisa H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I heard so many great things about this at home facial so naturally I had to try it. I followed the directions spreading evenly on my face. The color is a light brown and goes on very easily and evenly. Right when I put it on I felt a tingling sensation, which is something I love in products right off the bat because you know they’re working! I kept the mask on for 25 minutes and rinsed with hot water, noticeably seeing the water was a darker color and saw dead skin in the sink as well. I have used three weeks in a row and my skin is so soft and you can really tell after I use it. Living in nyc my face is so exposed to toxins that having Babyfacial really resets my skin and gives it a boost it needs!
Parisa Z.
Where do I begin with this product? First off, I bought this on a splurge. I was looking for a product that would lighten the dark spots/scarring on my face from acne mostly, and just areas of hyper pigmentation. I use this mask once a week, on Sundays, and on the second week of using this, I saw a big difference in my skin. I have now reduced it to using this product every two weeks since I don't really break out too much anymore and have less scarring. This is a great product. Although, beware that if you have any open cuts or wounds on your face, or open acne, this will sting, like a lot. Try to avoid places like that on your face. Overall, love this product.
Meghan M.
Riverside
What goals is babyfacial supposed to accomplish? I’ve heard people rave about it, but have yet to try it myself.
Alisha W.
Blackwood, NJ
Is Drunk Elephant really worth the hype?
I've heard good things about drunk elephant. The prices are pretty high but do you see results and think it's worth the money??

Sephora