BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #6 in Face Serums

A 12 percent glycolic serum for night that refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen production. T.L.C. Framboos™ is a refreshing, hydrating gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. Fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging will be visibly improved, along with excess oiliness, acne, and the appearance of pores. The powerful blend of glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric, and salicylic acids along with raspberry extract sink in easily and deliver the most effective and precise level of chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects. Horse chestnut, bearberry, and white tea help to calm, brighten, and protect for a clear, smooth finish. Additionally, it enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates AHA's can be irritating if not formulated properly. A cactus plant enzyme blend was added, which is designed to reduce neurosensory irritation caused by the application of topical products such as AHAs. This cruelty-free product does not contain gluten. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).

• For what type of skin is this good for ?10 Answers
  • I have the Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, the B-Hydra moistur...9 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I've tried very few night serums b...14 Answers
Liesl G.
Quality of product is 5 star, but once you count in the price tag I would consider this a 3 star product.

I received a .27 ounce amount of this product with one of the Sephora Favoite's collections.  I have used this product on then off for a couple of weeks then consistently for at least two weeks at night.  I personally do really like this serum, it has a nice feel to it, no fragrances, it absorbs into the skin quickly, it also seems to be keeping my skin fairly hydrated.  I do have eczema on my face and even with this winter dryness it seems to be under control for the most part (just a little bit of roughness and discoloration).  The packaging is nice looking and I think would look good sitting out on a vanity or dresser.

I do feel a little bit of tight-ness after putting this product on, I've also had it happen a few times that if my skin is already a little sensitive in an area (sometimes this happens when I'm removing makeup) and then I put this on it really will irritate the area and turn all red.  I think this product works will for those with combination skin as it doesn't make my skin oily but also hydrates the dry areas.

I just cannot justify the $90 this product costs, even though I do feel a little goes a long way. I do like how it seems to be a cleaner product and if the cost was a little more reasonable (same amount for maybe around $50 I would continue to purchase and give 5 stars), but for the few times this has bothered my skin and for $90 I expect my eczema to be non-existent for me to spend that amount.

Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
My skin decided it wanted to freak out a couple days before I had a weekend packed with events so I stopped into sephora and got a sample of this after reading it can work as a spot treatment. I love drunk elephant products, and i'm not sure how I went so long without even trying this product (probably because of price RIP bank account), but I am now obsessed and in love. This serum is a magic potion and knocked out all my breakouts in 2 days (and these were some seriously demon breakouts, 2 cystic ones and 1 breakout that was healing) i was also using the origins out of trouble mask on top of the zits at night, but it's never worked as good as it did with this serum so yeah this serum is magical. I started using it on my entire face at night, but I have pretty sensitive skin so after 2 nights in a row of use, the 3rd night I used this serum my face was burning and I almost washed my face off because it was a really uncomfortable feeling, but i was not about to waste my nighttime skincare routine so I stuck it out and the burning started to fade (definitely didn't fade fast enough). So this serum means serious business and works wonders, but if you have sensitive skin I highly suggest not using it every night and maybe use it every other night or every 2 nights or your skin might end up a little irritated and the serum could start burning.
jamie d.
Rossville
i love this product! It's probably the most expensive singular item in skincare I own, but I'm obsessed with it. First of all, I know some people have said that it made them break out more, but that's because if you have sensitive skin, an AHA may not be the best product for you to use ALL OVER YOUR FACE. It might be best used as a spot treatment. Secondly, on that same note, with any AHA product you ARE NOT supposed to go into the sun, go tanning, etc. Meaning, if you use this tonight, don't go boating, or to the beach, or lay out at the pool (even with a towel over your face) tomorrow. That will screw with your face and the product. All of that said, I use the product before bed, and I put it all over my face. It helps minimize any inflammation on my face (something I didn't even notice I had, until I started using this product), it makes my skin smoother and whatever acne spots and areas I do have, it reduces the redness and helps to shrink them. I don't mix this product with any others. I use it as it is, before bed, and I follow the instructions. I don't tan, or go lay out, so that's not an issue for me. I've always tried sample sizes of the C-Firma, the Sukari and the B Hydra. I LOVE them. If I could afford all of them at the same time I would. It's seriously amazing. On a side note, I also got a sample of the Sunday Riley Good Genes, Lactic Acid serum/moisturizer from Sephora, and it burned when I would use it. So, I read reviews of other people saying similar things with this one. Again, I think it depends on your type of skin, how often you go into the sun, if you have damaged skin, type of acne etc. I learned with these products there is no one-type-fits-all. So keep that in mind. Does that mean that I would give Good Genes a 1-star rating? No, actually, I would give it a 4-star rating. I literally only mention that example, because I see reviews of people giving this one 1-star, or Good Genes 1-star, and it's because (most of the time), they don't understand the product, don't use the product properly or had unicorn expectations. It's a skin serum, not a magician. This isn't Harry Potter, lol.
Christine N.
I finally got around to trying this after holding off so long. Mainly because I already use the Drunk Elephant Sukari Baby Facial and Sunday Riley’s Good Genes. I would really highly recommend all three products in terms of acid exfoliating treatments.

The Framboos is like a toned down Sukari Baby Facial. If you already like the Baby Facial and/or the Baby Facial is too intense for you, you will like this product. It goes on like a clear watery serum and dries without any residue. You can definitely feel it working and you will wake up with clearer and less textured skin. It also quickly takes down any blemishes you may have on your skin. A lot of people compare Framboos to Good Genes, but the Framboos has AHA + BHA (making it better for anyone who ever has acne) whereas the Good Genes is just AHA (and I would say it is milder on the skin). Your skin looks good but different with both. I like to top off the Framboos with organic Rose Hip seed oil as opposed to Drunk Elephant’s Marula oil. I do have to top off the Framboos with an oil whereas I can just use Good Genes on its own without any moisturizer on top and I am fine.

I’ve read some reviews where people mentioned they purged initially when they started using this product, but that didn’t happen to me and I have acne-prone and sensitive skin. That said, I have been using exfoliating products for some time now and I think my skin was already in good shape and acclimated to AHAs and BHAs prior to my using this product. For anyone who already uses the Sukari Baby Facial especially, using the Framboos will be seamless and seem so much easier to use.
Rachel S.
Staten Island, NY
Drunk Elephant is a great skincare brand. I use this serum to target the places on my face with the most texture, redness and pores. Specifically, around my nose, my cheeks and my chin. I apply after cleansing and before moisturizing.

A little goes a long way, especially when you're not using it on your whole face, which is good because this is EXPENSIVE! I'm very happy with the results thus far. It really helps smooth out any texture and reduces redness.

HOWEVER, avoid this serum anywhere near your eyebrows! I noticed that while I was using it on my forehead my eyebrows showed significant hair loss. They were back to their normal fullness shortly after stopping the serum on my forehead.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
If I could only recommend one skincare product (besides cleanser and moisturizer) to add into your routine, this would be it. It has been life-altering when it comes to my skin’s texture. I have the smoothest, most even-looking skin since using this. I use it on a nightly basis. One pump covers my entire face. I apply it after cleansing and toning, but before moisturizing. I was hesitant at first since the price tag was a whopping $90 friggin bucks; however, I was desperate to get rid of the uneven texture on my skin. This quickly worked effectively and rather quickly and I saw results within about 2-3 weeks. Be aware that it may sting the skin for a second or two, nothing unbearable, but if you have sensitive skin this probably isn’t the product for you.
Himali B.
New York
Having combination Acne-prone skin I have limitation in skincare products which suit my skin and are effective. Thankfully for me I Drunk Elephant products work great without causing any reaction, irritating my skin or making my skin breakout. I had been reading about Drunk Elephant & how great their products are but was afraid that what if I spend so much on their products only to find out they don't suit me. So when I saw mini sizes on Sephora I was more than happy. I got their day & night set. Glycolic acid serum was part of the night set & came along with their marula oil which is another great product from DE. Finally I have found a night serum which works great for my combination acne prone skin without irritating my skin. I apply it on alternate nights so not to overdo it. Gradually I will move to every night. I have been using it for 1 month now & I can see the visible results already. My skin is clear, even tone & brighter. I have already placed an order for the full size bottles from Sephora. DE products have ingredients which are great for your skin. They don't use any unnecessary ingredients which can add color or fragrance to your products. Also, they are alcohol free. I would definitely recommend it they are worth the hype & worth every penny.
Auréline T.
I just recently started trying out this serums as I got a couple samples from Sephora. I am about a week into trying these products. I am planning on trying these products for about 2 weeks before deciding to buy them or not. However, I am leaning towards yes. I looked up reviews & watched Youtube videos on these products before getting my samples, the majority of the reviews were good! My skin is pretty clear for the most part, but I do have some redness & dark spots, & could improve on texture. The day serum is a light yellow/orange color & does have a light scent (but is not bothersome in my opinion & i stop noticing it after awhile). The night serum is clear for the most part. Both are pretty light in weight. I feel like over the course of this week my skin has improved some, some of my dark spots are lighter,  my skin texture have improved, & my skin is softer. These are pricey serums so I would suggest getting yourself some samples before purchasing to make sure your skin does not breakout & that you do see some improvement!  Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night SerumDrunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love, love, love this serum! I use it nightly and on one day of the week I use the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial and Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil . The texture of my face has changed dramatically and it's thanks to these Drunk Elephant products! (A healthy, mostly vegetarian diet and lots of water helps too) This serum helps keep any inflammation at Bay and prevents new breakouts from appearing. A little goes a long way. It is on the pricer side but worth it to me. If you have smoother, healthy skin, your makeup goes on so much better! Plus for the first time in AGES I finally feel confident going without foundation to work!
Fatima G.
Los Angeles
I started using glycolic serums after I had my first facial done, and I fell in love with them. When I saw Drunk Elephantcoming out with this new product I ran to Sephora and picked one up. So glad I did. I have sensitive skin, so when I apply this product it feels a little tingly for a few seconds then it stops. It goes on smooth on the face and it’s very light. I use it at night only and when I wake up the next morning my face looks literally rejuvenated. Lol as silly as it sound. Overall great product. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
Is it worth the price? I've tried very few night serums but I have sampled other drunk elephant product and highly recommended
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
I've been looking for a good serum that does s little bit of everything: lighten my acne scars, make my pores smaller, make my skin feel smoothr etc. I've heard a few people rave about this serum but I don't know if I should commit because of the price. Is this the real deal? And is this worth all the hype??
Adilen G.
For what type of skin is this good for ?
Susie J.
I have the Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, the B-Hydra moisturizer, and this Glycolic Night Serum. Which order should I put them on in, and how long should I wait between applying each?
Cece C.
Richmond, TX
Is this worth the price? I have some hyper pigmentation on my forehead and want overall even skin tone.

Sephora