BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #10 in Serums

A 12 percent glycolic serum for night that refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen production. T.L.C. Framboos™ is a refreshing, hydrating gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. Fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging will be visibly improved, along with excess oiliness, acne, and the appearance of pores. The powerful blend of glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric, and salicylic acids along with raspberry extract sink in easily and deliver the most effective and precise level of chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects. Horse chestnut, bearberry, and white tea help to calm, brighten, and protect for a clear, smooth finish. Additionally, it enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates AHA's can be irritating if not formulated properly. A cactus plant enzyme blend was added, which is designed to reduce neurosensory irritation caused by the application of topical products such as AHAs. This cruelty-free product does not contain gluten. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).

• I have the Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, the B-Hydra moisturizer, an...9 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? I've tried very few night serums but I hav...11 Answers
  • For what type of skin is this good for ?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Now how did Drunk Elephant know I wanted one of everything? This travel set comes in the most adorable drawstring sack that fits all the "cult favs" or "usual suspects", as I call them. Drunk Elephant believes in the philosophy that less is more so you will never find any fragrances, PEGs, phthalates or chemical screens that are linked to internal health disruption in any of their products. The packaging is clean with pops of color and I liked how they list two of the product benefits on the label like refine+regenerate, soothe+rescue or quench+illuminate. This is a line that is safe for all skin types as it is non-irritating, easily absorbable and beneficial without all the nonsense! I'm honored to be part of the 🥃❣️  squad with Drunk Elephant!
Kate G.
I absolutely love this serum. I used it at night with an oil and then used a good moisturizer over it. When I first began using it, I tried just using the serum with marula oil, but my skin started to get a bit dry, so I started using my moisturizer on top of it and it worked beautifully. The glycolic in this serum really helped with my acne and helped to smooth out my skin, and obviously the anti aging properties are a huge plus too. I’m 27, so although I’m not looking to correct any aging, I’m definitely looking for products that are going to make my skin look smooth and bright and prevent aging. This also really helped with scars and pigmentation that I have left over from past acne. The products I use basically keep my skin balanced so I don’t break out as much anymore, but I do have a bunch of scarring left from breakouts I used to get, and this serum did help with that. Overall it’s an amazing product, I’ve repurchased a couple times, but it’s quite expensive so I have been trying new things, but to be honest nothing else had really been as good as this was.
Paige S.
Louisville , KY
I bought this product in a travel size kit along with a Drunk Elephant Oil for $23 at Sephora. I was so impressed by this product. I have quite a bit of texture in my cheeks and this serum really cut down on the appearance of the texture. I used the travel size product off and on for a few months and I still have a little bit left. The only reason I stopped using the serum is because my dermatologist prescribed a retinol to help with my acne. I fully plan on going back to this serum once my acne and skin have healed. I also noticed my skin looked healthier, more hydrated, less textured and overall better. I highly recommend this serum. I will say the $90 price tag did scare me at first. But, at Sephora you can buy it in a travel size night kit for $23.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is amazing! Mostly all of the Drunk Elephant skincare line is! It’s only drawback is it is ridiculously expensive. But you know the saying “you pay for what you get” and that saying definitely comes into play here! It gives your tired and dull skin life and a great glow! After using it for a week it had completely changed my skins texture! I went from dull and rough to glowing smooth skin! I will be repurchasing this product when I am able to sell a kidney or make some extra money haha
Adrienne S.
Okay, this one, I actually liked the first few times I used it. It felt nice on my skin, sunk in quickly, and again, comes in a really cute lil bottle. I don't think I used this one long enough to really give it a good test (I ended up returning it), so this one might actually be a product that works/is worth your money, but the only thing I can really say about it is that it's not a miracle product or anything - I didn't notice any differences in the 2 weeks I used it (not that you're necessarily supposed to) - and I, again, just felt like it was overpriced for what it was.
Emily C.
San Diego, CA
This serum has completely changed my skin. I had a lot of texture and both active acne as well as post acne marks. Within 2 nights of using this I notified a much smoother and more clear face. Over time this just continued to smooth and clear up my skin. My post acne marks are much lighter in color now and some are completely gone. Yes, it’s expensive but it lasts a good 8 months or more for me. All you need is one pump a night. Just be sure to thoroughly moisturize every night along with this serum because it would deplete your moisture levels over time.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
5 Stars! Best Serum I've Tried!
This TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is amazing! If you have troubled skin- pores, acne, acne scarring etc I highly recommend you add this in your skin care routine. Yes, it is EXTREMELY PRICEY but totally worth it. Save that money and invest with this serum and you will thank me later.

I have dry, sensitive skin with mild (hormonal acne) and acne scars. I see my acne scars slowly and progressively diminish with this product.

I love using this after using a deep Exfoliator mask (Indian Healing Clay Mask) or on nights I exfoliate. I use this every other day but boy my skin would always feel like baby's bum the morning after using this.

Product says it resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing will be greatly diminished, along with excess oiliness, acne and appearance of pores.

All of its claim effects I totally see/feel when I use this product. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
I plan on gifting this as a #GiftCrush. My mother has tried a sample size as well as I and we both adore this seem. It is super light with a featherly feel. Apply it at night and wake up with healthy, hydrated, smooth skin. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. If too much is used, it will not leave skin greasy. Would definitely recommend and purchase when my sample is finished.
Cara S.
Summerville, PA
I've heard great things about this but it didn't work for me. My skin doesn't react well to exfoliation, physical or chemical. For me this just made my normal to dry skin flakey. I tried slowly using it once a week and building up but my skin was always worse no matter how slowly I tried to add it into my routine. For me what worked was using exfoliating masks. I use drink elephants baby facial once a month and herbivores blue Tandy mask in between facials to keep my skin smooth.
Michelle G.
At $90 a bottle at Sephora, I thought that the price tag and hype for this product was being blown way out if proportion. I decided to go into Sephora and get myself a sample -- I was not prepared for a $90 gamble. The sample I received lasted me about a week which was shocking. I only walked away with one clear circular sample containers. I used this every night before bed for a week straight. I don't know how but my skin looked amazing that week, like absolutely beautiful. I was even in texture, complexion, and I felt like I just looked healthy. I normally do not like samples because I never see immediate results. Once I ran out of the serum after a week, I felt my skin was noticeably dull. I realized that the results were not just in my head but that my skin really was looking as good as I thought because my skin just did not look the same without it. This is a shocking serum. I absolutely need a full size bottle ASAP. I am just crossing my fingers for some sort of Black Friday sale.
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
I've been looking for a good serum that does s little bit of everything: lighten my acne scars, make my pores smaller, make my skin feel smoothr etc. I've heard a few people rave about this serum but I don't know if I should commit because of the price. Is this the real deal? And is this worth all the hype??
Is it worth the price? I've tried very few night serums but I have sampled other drunk elephant product and highly recommended
Adilen G.
For what type of skin is this good for ?
susie j.
I have the Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, the B-Hydra moisturizer, and this Glycolic Night Serum. Which order should I put them on in, and how long should I wait between applying each?
Cece C.
Richmond, TX
Is this worth the price? I have some hyper pigmentation on my forehead and want overall even skin tone.