BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #8 in Face Serums

A 12 percent glycolic serum for night that refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen production. T.L.C. Framboos™ is a refreshing, hydrating gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. Fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging will be visibly improved, along with excess oiliness, acne, and the appearance of pores. The powerful blend of glycolic, lactic, tartaric, citric, and salicylic acids along with raspberry extract sink in easily and deliver the most effective and precise level of chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects. Horse chestnut, bearberry, and white tea help to calm, brighten, and protect for a clear, smooth finish. Additionally, it enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates AHA's can be irritating if not formulated properly. A cactus plant enzyme blend was added, which is designed to reduce neurosensory irritation caused by the application of topical products such as AHAs. This cruelty-free product does not contain gluten. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).

• What’s your experience with this product - good or bad? I...19 Answers
  • For what type of skin is this good for ?10 Answers
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum

Start your review of Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vanessa 🌙.
Hialeah, FL
This is the BEST night serum I have ever purchased. I bought the trial size because I wasn’t sure it was going to exceed my expectations. I have combination skin and uneven tone. After using this for about a week straight it made my face pretty even. I kept using that trial size for nearly 2 months and until about 2 days ago I bought the full size. This serum has literally saved my life! I have always worn makeup and hated to be without it and this serum has literally changed me. I now prefer to be without makeup. My face has gotten so much better! I have no acne scars, no more uneven tone, and Is super soft and hydrated! This is something I honestly can’t live without! Yes it’s pricey but if a trial size lasted me nearly 2 months this full size will last me a very long time! If you can spend that amount do it because you won’t regret it!
Manee Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got The Littles as a Christmas gift and was so excited to try this serum! I love glycolic acid. In the past, glycolic acid peels and washes cleared my face up quickly. Considering the full size bottle of this serum is $90, I was hoping it would give me the results without the dry skin, flaking, and irritation.
Sadly, I don’t see this product doing anything. I have used it daily for one month and have not seen changes in texture, evenness, or hyperpigmentation. My skin was not irritated, which was nice, but was not soft either. To me, there are cheaper alternatives that work better such as the Derma E Overnight Peel, which is gentle enough to use everyday and makes my skin noticeably softer and brighter.
I don’t think this product helped with my concerns, but it did not break me out or irritate my skin either. It’s not worth it to me. I wouldn’t buy it.
La'ker K.
Rosedale, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is another sample that I got and was able to try. I don't usually get bad acne but I do get dark spots from scarring which is so annoying. A sales rep at Sephora told me to try it out and I am sold ! I'm not sure if it's in my head lol but it's been a couple days and I feel like since I started using this product my dark spots are becoming lighter and going away. This may become another product I would get the bigger size of because I loving the results. This combined with the facial oil and moisturizer at night leaves my skin balanced and glowing. I am definitely a fan💛Drunk Elephant nightbright™
Kimberly H.
Redwood City
Drunk elephant is the absolute best skin care line I have ever found. I have always struggled with skin that breaks out at times and drunk elephant has been the first product line that has Made my skin look normal again. I have tried the most expensive products in the book all the way down to DIY products and cannot be happier with Drunk Elephant. This glycolic night serum is fantastic to wear every night and you only need a little bit so it goes a long way. It really helps to exfoliate my skin and does not irritate or cause any sensitivity.
Theany S.
Philadelphia , PA
I wasn’t really sure if this was doing anything at first. After not using it and having some pimples come up, I realized using this product would help tame my breakouts. It is super pricey but I think many Drunk Elephant products are worth it and this is one of them. A little bit (i use just one pump) goes a very long way and you can use this alone or with a face oil if it is too intense at first. It has a sanitary pump and opaque packaging to prevent damage to the product from air or sun exposure. I haven’t gone through mine but I’ve heard others say that it is an airless pump so you should be getting every last drop of product. I will be taking this apart once I finish to verify that. It’s products like this that I’m skeptical about because how much better is a product that is so expensive, but this serum has proven itself.
Lisa N.
Marana, AZ
Love love love! I was nervous to try this because I had seen many mixed reviews, but wow am I glad I did. I use this every night after washing and I have noticed such a dramatic difference in my forehead wrinkles, fine lines and pore size. I have sensitive skin that’s pretty acne prone and since switching to DE my akin has never been better. This also made my skin have a more even tone and it’s so soft every morning! I can’t say enough good things about this. And a little goes a long way so the smaller size is lasting me quite a while! It will tingle the first few times you use it, but for me that went away within the first week.
Kaitlyn A.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail serum! I love that it has both BHA and AHAs! Plus the lack of silicones means I can customize the amount by mixing it with other DE products (I use B-Hydra to mix) ! This has helped my skin stay clear on my face and anywhere else I might break out! Just be sure to use SPF in the mornings that follow! I even use this before my retinol cream! AHAs make a great canvas for retinol to work it’s magic! Just make sure you don’t have sensitive skin!
Cate N.
Santa Fe, NM
I only recently discovered the Drunk Elephant line of skin care products and I'm so happy that I found them! This product has been my favorite so far. The effects are almost instant. You can feel the repairing serum start to work as soon as you put in on and my face feels amazing by morning. There is a noticeable glow throughout the day and most of my friends can tell when I'm using this based on my improved complexion.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
It’s a very effective product and I’ve been using it a couple times a week for almost a year now. I would not suggest using your Mia style cleansing device on the same day as you plan to use this. It’s just too much for the skin and I say this not having any sensitive skin issues. Drunk Elephant has a great skincare line and this product is the quality I’ve come to expect from DE as I have quite a few products from the brand. Definitely use sunscreen to avoid any potential additional sun damage. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have always been a bit skeptical of skincare products, and the hefty price tag that goes along with them.  Rarely, if ever, have I had a product that changed my skin almost overnight.  I have had blackheads that I would want to pick at, and occasional acne that breaks my skin out, and have had problematic skin for years.  This product almost immediately cleared this up. This product is pricy, but it is worth every single penny.
Morgan H.
los angeles, CA
Is it worth the price? I've tried very few night serums but I have sampled other drunk elephant product and highly recommended
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
I've been looking for a good serum that does s little bit of everything: lighten my acne scars, make my pores smaller, make my skin feel smoothr etc. I've heard a few people rave about this serum but I don't know if I should commit because of the price. Is this the real deal? And is this worth all the hype??
Susie J.
I have the Drunk Elephant Marula Oil, the B-Hydra moisturizer, and this Glycolic Night Serum. Which order should I put them on in, and how long should I wait between applying each?

Sephora