BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

• Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel would this...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive , mixed textured skin?...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry, sensitive skin?3 Answers
Drunk Elephant Skincare B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel Serum 8 ml

Start your review of Drunk Elephant Skincare B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel Serum 8 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Margaret Y.
Chapel Hill, NC
I can live without it. I found this to be one of the non essential drunk elephant products, I like the Marula oil much better! I just didn’t see much of a difference in my skin with this, but I do feel it absorbed quickly and gave my face a matte finish.
Becca H.
Anchorage , AK
My favorite basic mixing serum ever. Seriously I love this stuff! It’s the perfect texture. Not to thick not to thin. It’s very moisturizing. My favorite way to use it is to mix it into other things. I love mixing it with retinols and AHA/BHA products.
katie c.
Really nice and lightweight. It sinks into the skin quickly and keeps my face feeling nice and hydrated throughout the day. It helps makeup apply smoother as well. If you’re new to Drunk Elephant, give this a try since it’s one of the cheaper products.
Sandy J.
Louisville
I’m a senior lady with dry skin that tends to leave make up caked in spot because of dry spots. Giving Drunk Elphant a good month use, I really didn’t find any significant change then other serum provide. Was it nice, yes, worth the price, not for me.
Yaisa L.
Fresno, CA
You know, this is a nice moisturizer but it didn’t knock my socks off. It hydrated and it makes for a great purse moisturizer but I find there are other moisturizers I’d rather use. It’s not a bad moisturizer by any stretch! Just.... not my favorite.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis , MN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great for skin that’s on the dull side or in need of extra moisture. I use a thicker moisturizer right after. This serum is on the pricier side but it is definitely worth the investment. I recommend getting a sample before making the splurge.
Kayla H.
Love Drunk Elephant! I’m not sure if this is exactly how you’re supposed to use this serum but I have used it at night AND in the morning. It’s lightweight and easy to be used with moisturizer and doesn’t make my skin feel too weighed down!
Bailey R.
Los Angeles
My skin is so dry and this is so helpful. I use it every night before I go to bed and it’s amazing. My skin never feels dehydrated when I wake up. I love it. It’s a little pricey but worth it for the dry skin if you struggle with that.
Fatima J.
Westbury, NY
I just started using this product because of all the good reviews I have seen so far it’s good, It’s my first time using this product. Came with a nice packaging. I would recommend this product to others depending on their skin type.
Diana S.
Im a more dry to normal kinda girl, this does help hydrate deeper into my skin. I have finished a whole bottle and would recommend getting it again, It worth spending $52 because itll last you a long time for just a pump day & night
Amyah H.
saltillo
Is this product good for sensitive , mixed textured skin?Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
Brittny K.
Edgartown
Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel would this gel be suitable for combination/sensitive skin?