BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Intensive Hydration Gel; Travel size 8 ml

Drunk Elephant Skincare B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel Serum 8 ml

Start your review of Drunk Elephant Skincare B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel Serum 8 ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Can't get enough of B Hydra. I use it AM and PM for an extra boost of hydration. Since the line doesnt have silicones it's super easy to add in to your routine or mix with other products.
Rachel C.
Lewistown, PA
Loved this product. Used it twice a day mixed into a Loreal day cream and everyone commented about how my skin looked lovely. Only downside is it is way overpriced.
Sana A.
Haven’t used much off it yet, but so far so good. My skin is usually very dry, especially in the winter. But the serum helps lock in some moisture and feels very nice and soft on my face
Katy M.
Churubusco, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This was a nice serum but very standard and average. It did hydrate, however not as much as I would have liked. The gel consistency was nice and cooling upon application and it was a very gentle formula. I would most likely not repurchase this product because I didn’t absolutely love it.
Christina M.
Upland
This product is a game changer. INTENSIVELY hydrating and just everything my skin never knew it always needed. Will always purchase this product again. Right now I’m on my 3rd bottle. 💛
Carrie W.
Oakland , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t really feel like this serum is very hydrating compared to some of my facial oils. It’s unscented and well formulated with a light texture but I don’t think I would repurchase
becca_gibson G.
Louisville
I have normal to dry skin and this is one of my go to products to help hydrate without being sticky or greasy. I like to mix it with the DE Virgin Marula Oil and whatever serum.
Victoria n.
Seattle, WA
My skin is so dry during the winter and the gel serum is so hydrating. A little goes a long way. Plus you can add one of their oils to the serum to super charge the moisture
Shannon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
By itself, I’m not sure but I like mixing this with the vitamin c serum during the day and protini at night for extra hydration. It spreads well and absorbs really quickly.
Gi-Maris M.
Davie
This product is great for travel as well as a tester before you spend the money on the larger bottle. My skin is completely different after using Drunk Elephant products.
Brittny K.
Edgartown
Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel would this gel be suitable for combination/sensitive skin?