Add a Photo

By DRUNK ELEPHANT
#117 in Eye Creams & Treatments
A brightening eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle major signs of visible aging under and around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and age spots. The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support natural collagen and elastin production and stop glycation effectively fighting aging before it begins. The combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide visibly reduce wrinkle depth and improve elasticity and barrier function. A derivative of the flavonoid hesperdin works to reduce dark circles while powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 fade age spots. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone, and on the eyelid each morning and night for a healthy-looking, renewed, radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant difference: this serum uses ingredients to treat the issue, not just cover it up, and does not contain light deflectors commonly used to trick the eye. It is non-toxic and does not contain natural or synthetic fragrances. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances in any Drunk Elephant products.
Photos (4)
Jabeene B.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID

I'm surprised here aren't more reviews for this product! I will admit that this is pricey, however it is the ONLY eye serum that I have found to actually work. I can visibly see reduction in fine lines when I use this serum. I use less than a full pump each time I use this product. It is in an airless and very hygienic package so that you are getting the freshest product each time you use the serum. For my younger ladies, I myself am in my mid-twenties. I found this product to be a little bit heavy. I noticed in the beginning it gave me some milia. Now I mix half a pump of this product with a a drop of Marula and I am GOLDEN! I have super sensitive skin under my eyes and this stuff is magic - absolutely no negative reaction. I know it's expensive, but I promise you will not regret it. Also the product has lasted me about 4 months so far! A little goes a long way! Okay, end of love rant!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN

Hands down the best eye serum on the market. Why?
First of all, check out that packaging. The cap comes off to reveal a syringe like tip that pumps out precisely the right amount of product. Tap your fingers together, and pat the serum into your under eye, the rest of the eye area, and onto brows.
Yes, I said onto brows. Not only does this incredible eye serum give you the look of 8 hours of sleep, moisture for this delicate area, and anti aging properties; this miracle serum is also good for helping to grow lush and healthy lashes and brows. I've noticed, while I already had lush lashes, less have fallen out. They have indeed grown longer, and my brows have totally filled in! This will be on my vanity for years to come. I'll be honest, the price is heavy for me. However I have found that because a little of this goes a long way, and it actually works, it is largely worth it.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD

I've never found an eye cream that seemed worth adding to my routine until I tried this one. It is supremely hydrating and has a serum-cream texture. I don't have dark circles or puffiness so I can't comment on whether it helps with those, but it definitely helps with the fine lines around my eyes. I still top it with my regular moisturizer, but find that I get much better results since I've added this serum. I love that Drunk Elephant uses high quality ingredients that are proven to help your skin and they formulate and package the product to remain stable. Definitely worth the investment!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN

This eye serum is the absolute best. I did a 28 day makeup free cleanse just to see how the Drunk Elephant products worked and this serum is the absolute best. I can actually feel it working. It has made the skin around my eyes firmer and more supple. It has rid me of those awful under eye bags. Those bags really love following you around. You know it ladies 😉😉. So after 28 days i can tell such a huge difference and i love it. I can't rave about it enough. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it. You will not regret the awesome effects of this product.
Keep Being Beautiful Ladies!! 💋💋
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

I got this after Caroline Hirons raved about it on her blog and instagram. I mean, if the skincare queen is using this stuff religiously, I thought it must be epic. I was right! It's expensive, yes, but it's non irritating Tommy super sensitive eye area, instantly soothes my eyes when they're puffed up ( read: too little sleep or when traveling on a plane for 16+ hours) and doesn't mess with my contacts. I don't have dark circles so I can't attest to the products efficacy on that, but it smoothed out fine lines very well and calms puffy eye areas.
JoAnne C.
JoAnne C.
Tustin, CA

I love Drunk Elephant's skin care philosophy and love many of their products but this eye serum was disappointing. The ingredients list is great for the most part (would prefer no silicones) but it did absolutely nothing for my eye areas. I used day and night and the entire tube lasted several months but I saw no difference. I was hoping for smoother skin texture or a lessening of fine lines. For the price, I expected to see some results. The serum texture was great, though. Very lightweight and non-irritating.
Kim S.
Kim S.

I love the drunk elephant brand overall and there are other products I love  but this is a big disappointment. I have been using it for about a month and I see no difference what so ever. My dark circles look as bad as ever.  Additionally, I think I may be allergic to it because I have had two eye styes since I started using it and my eyes have been super dry and itchy. My skin reacts well to their other products so this is a big surprise.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.

I absolutely love this product! I am a single mom of a 2 year old. I work & also go to school, so as you can imagine, some days I don't sleep much, leaving me looking like a zombie the next day. I have tried many other products, but nothing seemed to work for me. But with this product, & with just a few dabs, it will have you looking refreshed! this is a total lifesaver & I will continue to buy.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I am still on the quest for my HG eye product and I was really hoping that this would do the trick. I love the DE products that I have tried but sadly, my sensitive eyes couldn't tolerate this particular eye product. I ended up having to return this eye serum. I was totally bummed because it seemed so amazing. Hopefully everyone else will have better luck with this product than I did. :-/
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

I have puffy eyes and dark circles. I couldn't find anything that really worked out for me. If it was good for my puffy eyes it was drying, if it was good for my dark circles it let my face feeling oily. This brand is prefect, the serum has no scent, is really moisturizing and it a matter of a week I was already seeing results. It is a expensive brand but for me is totally worth it.
Mary H.
Mary H.

What would you rate this product? Is it effective?
Noelle T.
Noelle T.
Monson, MA

Is this product good? Does it work? Is it good for dry/dehydrated under eyes?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL

Someone please tell me if this is really worth as much as they are asking for this product! Lol, they're asking a pretty steep price for this.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Detroit, MI

How effective is this product for fine lines and plumping? The ingredient list looks good, but is it worth the $$
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio

Do you see a difference fast? Or howling does it take to see results?