BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A brightening eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle major signs of visible aging under and around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and age spots. The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support natural collagen and elastin production and stop glycation effectively fighting aging before it begins. The combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide visibly reduce wrinkle depth and improve elasticity and barrier function. A derivative of the flavonoid hesperdin works to reduce dark circles while powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 fade age spots. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone, and on the eyelid each morning and night for a healthy-looking, renewed, radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant difference: this serum uses ingredients to treat the issue, not just cover it up, and does not contain light deflectors commonly used to trick the eye. It is non-toxic and does not contain natural or synthetic fragrances. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances in any Drunk Elephant products. see more...

• Does this help with dark circles? Is it creamy or more like a se...2 Answers
  • does this product really help your lashes grow??4 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots under your eyes1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
I'm surprised here aren't more reviews for this product! I will admit that this is pricey, however it is the ONLY eye serum that I have found to actually work. I can visibly see reduction in fine lines when I use this serum. I use less than a full pump each time I use this product. It is in an airless and very hygienic package so that you are getting the freshest product each time you use the serum. For my younger ladies, I myself am in my mid-twenties. I found this product to be a little bit heavy. I noticed in the beginning it gave me some milia. Now I mix half a pump of this product with a a drop of Marula and I am GOLDEN! I have super sensitive skin under my eyes and this stuff is magic - absolutely no negative reaction. I know it's expensive, but I promise you will not regret it. Also the product has lasted me about 4 months so far! A little goes a long way! Okay, end of love rant!!!
JoAnne C.
Tustin, CA
I love Drunk Elephant's skin care philosophy and love many of their products but this eye serum was disappointing. The ingredients list is great for the most part (would prefer no silicones) but it did absolutely nothing for my eye areas. I used day and night and the entire tube lasted several months but I saw no difference. I was hoping for smoother skin texture or a lessening of fine lines. For the price, I expected to see some results. The serum texture was great, though. Very lightweight and non-irritating.
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
This eye serum is light and silky but packs a punch with fantastic ingredients, anti-aging and antioxidants ingredients. I love the way the product is housed in this cylinder dispenser and is closed off protecting the beneficial ingredients from air and light. This is hydrating and has helped with fine lines.
Haley L.
Amherst
Let me start by saying that I am young and I have no fine lines to speak of. Aside from occasional eczema, my eye area is great. I bought this for my mother originally, as she has sensitive everything and this was something she could use without irritation. When she gave it up, I was quick to swoop in and take it. I've enjoyed using it. It is very gentle and soothing to the eye area. I think an older woman would have more use of it and could speak better to its effects on wrinkles/dark circles/etc. It contains copper peptides, which I know are good for skin health. I've been liking this for that exact reason; to promote skin health. Not the flashiest, but I like it.
Mariana Z.
I gotta admit I only bought this because everyone talks about drunk elephant like it’s the most wonderful skin care line. Let’s start with the price... holly moly that’s expensive but if it works I usually do not mind. The packing also really got me, the packaging is perfect for hygiene and it is also aesthetically pleasing. The serum is very light weight and feels great under the eyes, I have very sensitive under eyes and I did not get any bad reactions from it. Once I read all the ingredients and the claims I was very excited and willing to spend the money. All that being said the serum did not do anything but hydrate my under eyes, it did not reduce fine lines and it did not reduce my dark circles not even a tiny bit.
Vida L.
One of my favorite AM & PM eye treatments! I love this eye serum because of how light it feels on the skin and how it blends beautifully with my makeup without making my concealer slide off. The new packaging is also a plus because it's easier to dispense the product as opposed to the originally weird push pen applicator. I love that this is also more on the natural side, has no fillers or synthetic fragrances.
Somer S.
Telford
I can not say enough about this entire product line! I can not wait until I’ve tried every one of them🙌🏻❤ My face looks great for the first time in forever. My fine lines are almost gone, my pores look sooo much smaller and i didnt think that could happen. yes its pricy, but sometimes you have to pay for the good stuff!! And it lasts a long long time!
Vanessa L.
Lexington
I haven’t really noticed any major differences except that it is really hydrating to my under eye. It’s also really lightweight and can be worn under makeup without making your eye lids greasy. I would repurchase because it doesn’t make my eye lids and under eye area puffy since some thicker eye creams do that to me.
Alexis T.
Orlando
I want to give this more stars, I really do. Unfortunately I wasn't patient enough for this product. I used it for 2 weeks and saw no results so I returned it. I didn't specifically love anything about it so I'm not interested in repurchasing, as it was superrrr expensive.
Lynzie T.
I would have given this all the stars but I haven't been wearing it long. I think Drunk Elephant may be a new favorite brand. I haven't tried anything aside from this eye serum but so far it is meeting every expectation. I would definitely recommend to others.
Aly J.
does this product really help your lashes grow??
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Do you see a difference fast? Or howling does it take to see results?
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Someone please tell me if this is really worth as much as they are asking for this product! Lol, they're asking a pretty steep price for this.
Mary H.
What would you rate this product? Is it effective?
Noelle T.
Monson, MA
Is this product good? Does it work? Is it good for dry/dehydrated under eyes?