BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A brightening eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle major signs of visible aging under and around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and age spots. The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support natural collagen and elastin production and stop glycation effectively fighting aging before it begins. The combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide visibly reduce wrinkle depth and improve elasticity and barrier function. A derivative of the flavonoid hesperdin works to reduce dark circles while powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 fade age spots. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone, and on the eyelid each morning and night for a healthy-looking, renewed, radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant difference: this serum uses ingredients to treat the issue, not just cover it up, and does not contain light deflectors commonly used to trick the eye. It is non-toxic and does not contain natural or synthetic fragrances. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances in any Drunk Elephant products. see more...

• Does this help with dark circles? Is it creamy or more like a se...2 Answers
  • does this product really help your lashes grow??5 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots under your eyes1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cara S.
Summerville, PA
I like this eye cream. It's nice and moisturizing but I guess I don't really know what it did beyond that. For me I haven't noticed a difference since I have started bringing my drunk elephant b hydra up under my eyes. I have an already expensive routine so for me this step felt extra and a costly extra at that. My skin needs a lot of extra attention so I already have rich, nice products that work as well as this did for me. but if the rest of your skin isn't as fussy as mine this would be a lovely product for those that really only need a lot of focus under their eyes.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
I just started using this eye cream (with the updated packaging) around 2 weeks ago. The smallest amount really goes a long way on the eye. I feel like my undereyes aren’t as dark as they used to be and the fine lines, while they are there still, are less noticeable. I’m 23 so I don’t have a lot of wrinkles under my eyes but I feel like this will be great to prevent anymore from forming.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
This eye serum is wonderful! To the touch it feels so light and silky. It absorbs right into the skin. I love that it comes with a pump also, I’m not a big fan of other eye creams that are in a jar because when you open it there’s exposure and having to dip your finger is unsanitary to me. So this is wonderful . Plus her products help with everyone’s ph balance which is a plus. Love it!
Farheen S.
LA SF
DE never disappoints! This eye serum is gentle yet effective. This can be used on top and bottom of the eye area. Please be aware this is a serum not a cream; therefore the texture is a bit diff.
This has little serum/gel like texture that provides instant soothing to the eye area. This will also help calm the puffiness around the eyes as well as brighten the under eye area 😍😍
Some may think this isn’t as hydrating as other creams - be aware this a serum so texture is diff. If you have dry eyes and Just looking for extra hydration cream then this may not be it for you 👁
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex(TM) Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I’m still on a perfect hunt to help lighten my under eye circles. Drunk elephant is pretty expensive but I have had a successful history with them. I haven’t been using this long enough to notice a difference in my under eyes but I can say it’s really helped to flatten my under eye out! If you struggle with puffy under eyes I would recommend trying this eye cream out!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
ΜcΚennα B.
Review for: Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex(TM) Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
I have been using this I serum for about three weeks I definitely noticed a reduction in dark spot and dark circles. I only have a few small laugh lines around my eyes and I slowly see a reduction in those as well. It doesn’t do too much for puffiness that is your main concern you may want to try something else.
Mariana Z.
I gotta admit I only bought this because everyone talks about drunk elephant like it’s the most wonderful skin care line. Let’s start with the price... holly moly that’s expensive but if it works I usually do not mind. The packing also really got me, the packaging is perfect for hygiene and it is also aesthetically pleasing. The serum is very light weight and feels great under the eyes, I have very sensitive under eyes and I did not get any bad reactions from it. Once I read all the ingredients and the claims I was very excited and willing to spend the money. All that being said the serum did not do anything but hydrate my under eyes, it did not reduce fine lines and it did not reduce my dark circles not even a tiny bit.
B K.
Review for: Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex(TM) Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL more...
Tried while Shopping in. Sephora. Within a few mins I saw a difference in the lines on the one eye that I used it on vs the other that it was not used on. My under eye skin was soft, look very hydrated, and I was really impressed with the immediate difference between the two eyes. I would definitely recommend this product. I had to keep looking at my eye and touching it. I was so shocked at well my eye area looked. Can’t wait to purchase and see what the long term benefits may be. I do things the price of the product is over priced but will know better on that once I m able to try it for a longer period. Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
I really love the packaging on this product. It is very moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way! My only complaint with this serum is that I too not feel like it sinks into my skin. It feels like it just lays on top of the skin and eventually gets rubbed off.
Aly J.
does this product really help your lashes grow??
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Do you see a difference fast? Or howling does it take to see results?
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Someone please tell me if this is really worth as much as they are asking for this product! Lol, they're asking a pretty steep price for this.
Noelle T.
Monson, MA
Is this product good? Does it work? Is it good for dry/dehydrated under eyes?
Mary H.
What would you rate this product? Is it effective?