3 colors available

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A brightening eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle major signs of visible aging under and around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and age spots. The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support natural collagen and elastin production and stop glycation effectively fighting aging before it begins. The combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide visibly reduce wrinkle depth and improve elasticity and barrier function. A derivative of the flavonoid hesperdin works to reduce dark circles while powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 fade age spots. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone, and on the eyelid each morning and night for a healthy-looking, renewed, radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant difference: this serum uses ingredients to treat the issue, not just cover it up, and does not contain light deflectors commonly used to trick the eye. It is non-toxic and does not contain natural or synthetic fragrances. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances in any Drunk Elephant products. see more...

• does this product really help your lashes grow??3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots under your eyes1 Answers
  • How long did it take for any visible results and what do you feel t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jabeene B.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
I'm surprised here aren't more reviews for this product! I will admit that this is pricey, however it is the ONLY eye serum that I have found to actually work. I can visibly see reduction in fine lines when I use this serum. I use less than a full pump each time I use this product. It is in an airless and very hygienic package so that you are getting the freshest product each time you use the serum. For my younger ladies, I myself am in my mid-twenties. I found this product to be a little bit heavy. I noticed in the beginning it gave me some milia. Now I mix half a pump of this product with a a drop of Marula and I am GOLDEN! I have super sensitive skin under my eyes and this stuff is magic - absolutely no negative reaction. I know it's expensive, but I promise you will not regret it. Also the product has lasted me about 4 months so far! A little goes a long way! Okay, end of love rant!!!
JoAnne C.
JoAnne C.
Tustin, CA
I love Drunk Elephant's skin care philosophy and love many of their products but this eye serum was disappointing. The ingredients list is great for the most part (would prefer no silicones) but it did absolutely nothing for my eye areas. I used day and night and the entire tube lasted several months but I saw no difference. I was hoping for smoother skin texture or a lessening of fine lines. For the price, I expected to see some results. The serum texture was great, though. Very lightweight and non-irritating.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
This eye serum is light and silky but packs a punch with fantastic ingredients, anti-aging and antioxidants ingredients. I love the way the product is housed in this cylinder dispenser and is closed off protecting the beneficial ingredients from air and light. This is hydrating and has helped with fine lines.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Hands down the best eye serum on the market. Why?
First of all, check out that packaging. The cap comes off to reveal a syringe like tip that pumps out precisely the right amount of product. Tap your fingers together, and pat the serum into your under eye, the rest of the eye area, and onto brows.
Yes, I said onto brows. Not only does this incredible eye serum give you the look of 8 hours of sleep, moisture for this delicate area, and anti aging properties; this miracle serum is also good for helping to grow lush and healthy lashes and brows. I've noticed, while I already had lush lashes, less have fallen out. They have indeed grown longer, and my brows have totally filled in! This will be on my vanity for years to come. I'll be honest, the price is heavy for me. However I have found that because a little of this goes a long way, and it actually works, it is largely worth it.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
This eye serum is the absolute best. I did a 28 day makeup free cleanse just to see how the Drunk Elephant products worked and this serum is the absolute best. I can actually feel it working. It has made the skin around my eyes firmer and more supple. It has rid me of those awful under eye bags. Those bags really love following you around. You know it ladies 😉😉. So after 28 days i can tell such a huge difference and i love it. I can't rave about it enough. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it. You will not regret the awesome effects of this product.
Keep Being Beautiful Ladies!! 💋💋
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I've never found an eye cream that seemed worth adding to my routine until I tried this one. It is supremely hydrating and has a serum-cream texture. I don't have dark circles or puffiness so I can't comment on whether it helps with those, but it definitely helps with the fine lines around my eyes. I still top it with my regular moisturizer, but find that I get much better results since I've added this serum. I love that Drunk Elephant uses high quality ingredients that are proven to help your skin and they formulate and package the product to remain stable. Definitely worth the investment!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I got this after Caroline Hirons raved about it on her blog and instagram. I mean, if the skincare queen is using this stuff religiously, I thought it must be epic. I was right! It's expensive, yes, but it's non irritating Tommy super sensitive eye area, instantly soothes my eyes when they're puffed up ( read: too little sleep or when traveling on a plane for 16+ hours) and doesn't mess with my contacts. I don't have dark circles so I can't attest to the products efficacy on that, but it smoothed out fine lines very well and calms puffy eye areas.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the new style bottle of this and absolutely love it! My two weeks in and my little lines are slowly disappearing but the added bonus is that my eyelashes are looking amazing! I trie Latisse in the past and the results didn't even add up to the price but two weeks and my coworkers asked if I'd gotten the lash extensions! The application I had of this in Sephora was with a eye massager and Ohhhhhh. M.G! That massager is on my list. I do a tapping motion when applying and it does well in soaking in. It's worth every penny!
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet!! Man this little guy here is a miracle worker. I have deep set wrinkles under my eyes. I've had them since I remember. But this miracle (in a very innovative bottle) started smoothing out my undereye imperfections within a month. I got it free in a trial test, but went back and ordered after I ran out! Drunk Elephant is bae
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Got a sample of this product and its GREAT i love it...kinda expensive for the full size so i just got actually 2 samples to see if i really really liked the products ans omg i am in love i kinda wish it wasn't so expensive so ill stick with my samples fron sephora. Love that sephora will give out samples
Aly J.
Aly J.
does this product really help your lashes grow??
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Someone please tell me if this is really worth as much as they are asking for this product! Lol, they're asking a pretty steep price for this.
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
Do you see a difference fast? Or howling does it take to see results?
Noelle T.
Noelle T.
Monson, MA
Is this product good? Does it work? Is it good for dry/dehydrated under eyes?
Mary H.
Mary H.
What would you rate this product? Is it effective?