3 colors available

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #95 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A brightening eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle major signs of visible aging under and around the eyes, such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and age spots. The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support natural collagen and elastin production and stop glycation effectively fighting aging before it begins. The combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide visibly reduce wrinkle depth and improve elasticity and barrier function. A derivative of the flavonoid hesperdin works to reduce dark circles while powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 fade age spots. Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone, and on the eyelid each morning and night for a healthy-looking, renewed, radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant difference: this serum uses ingredients to treat the issue, not just cover it up, and does not contain light deflectors commonly used to trick the eye. It is non-toxic and does not contain natural or synthetic fragrances. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances in any Drunk Elephant products. see more...

• Does this help with dark circles? Is it creamy or more like a seru...1 Answers
  • does this product really help your lashes grow??3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots under your eyes1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jabeene B.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
I'm surprised here aren't more reviews for this product! I will admit that this is pricey, however it is the ONLY eye serum that I have found to actually work. I can visibly see reduction in fine lines when I use this serum. I use less than a full pump each time I use this product. It is in an airless and very hygienic package so that you are getting the freshest product each time you use the serum. For my younger ladies, I myself am in my mid-twenties. I found this product to be a little bit heavy. I noticed in the beginning it gave me some milia. Now I mix half a pump of this product with a a drop of Marula and I am GOLDEN! I have super sensitive skin under my eyes and this stuff is magic - absolutely no negative reaction. I know it's expensive, but I promise you will not regret it. Also the product has lasted me about 4 months so far! A little goes a long way! Okay, end of love rant!!!
JoAnne C.
JoAnne C.
Tustin, CA
I love Drunk Elephant's skin care philosophy and love many of their products but this eye serum was disappointing. The ingredients list is great for the most part (would prefer no silicones) but it did absolutely nothing for my eye areas. I used day and night and the entire tube lasted several months but I saw no difference. I was hoping for smoother skin texture or a lessening of fine lines. For the price, I expected to see some results. The serum texture was great, though. Very lightweight and non-irritating.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
This eye serum is light and silky but packs a punch with fantastic ingredients, anti-aging and antioxidants ingredients. I love the way the product is housed in this cylinder dispenser and is closed off protecting the beneficial ingredients from air and light. This is hydrating and has helped with fine lines.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Hands down the best eye serum on the market. Why?
First of all, check out that packaging. The cap comes off to reveal a syringe like tip that pumps out precisely the right amount of product. Tap your fingers together, and pat the serum into your under eye, the rest of the eye area, and onto brows.
Yes, I said onto brows. Not only does this incredible eye serum give you the look of 8 hours of sleep, moisture for this delicate area, and anti aging properties; this miracle serum is also good for helping to grow lush and healthy lashes and brows. I've noticed, while I already had lush lashes, less have fallen out. They have indeed grown longer, and my brows have totally filled in! This will be on my vanity for years to come. I'll be honest, the price is heavy for me. However I have found that because a little of this goes a long way, and it actually works, it is largely worth it.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
This eye serum is the absolute best. I did a 28 day makeup free cleanse just to see how the Drunk Elephant products worked and this serum is the absolute best. I can actually feel it working. It has made the skin around my eyes firmer and more supple. It has rid me of those awful under eye bags. Those bags really love following you around. You know it ladies 😉😉. So after 28 days i can tell such a huge difference and i love it. I can't rave about it enough. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it. You will not regret the awesome effects of this product.
Keep Being Beautiful Ladies!! 💋💋
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I've never found an eye cream that seemed worth adding to my routine until I tried this one. It is supremely hydrating and has a serum-cream texture. I don't have dark circles or puffiness so I can't comment on whether it helps with those, but it definitely helps with the fine lines around my eyes. I still top it with my regular moisturizer, but find that I get much better results since I've added this serum. I love that Drunk Elephant uses high quality ingredients that are proven to help your skin and they formulate and package the product to remain stable. Definitely worth the investment!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Amherst
Let me start by saying that I am young and I have no fine lines to speak of. Aside from occasional eczema, my eye area is great. I bought this for my mother originally, as she has sensitive everything and this was something she could use without irritation. When she gave it up, I was quick to swoop in and take it. I've enjoyed using it. It is very gentle and soothing to the eye area. I think an older woman would have more use of it and could speak better to its effects on wrinkles/dark circles/etc. It contains copper peptides, which I know are good for skin health. I've been liking this for that exact reason; to promote skin health. Not the flashiest, but I like it.
Mariana Z.
Mariana Z.
I gotta admit I only bought this because everyone talks about drunk elephant like it’s the most wonderful skin care line. Let’s start with the price... holly moly that’s expensive but if it works I usually do not mind. The packing also really got me, the packaging is perfect for hygiene and it is also aesthetically pleasing. The serum is very light weight and feels great under the eyes, I have very sensitive under eyes and I did not get any bad reactions from it. Once I read all the ingredients and the claims I was very excited and willing to spend the money. All that being said the serum did not do anything but hydrate my under eyes, it did not reduce fine lines and it did not reduce my dark circles not even a tiny bit.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I got this after Caroline Hirons raved about it on her blog and instagram. I mean, if the skincare queen is using this stuff religiously, I thought it must be epic. I was right! It's expensive, yes, but it's non irritating Tommy super sensitive eye area, instantly soothes my eyes when they're puffed up ( read: too little sleep or when traveling on a plane for 16+ hours) and doesn't mess with my contacts. I don't have dark circles so I can't attest to the products efficacy on that, but it smoothed out fine lines very well and calms puffy eye areas.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the new style bottle of this and absolutely love it! My two weeks in and my little lines are slowly disappearing but the added bonus is that my eyelashes are looking amazing! I trie Latisse in the past and the results didn't even add up to the price but two weeks and my coworkers asked if I'd gotten the lash extensions! The application I had of this in Sephora was with a eye massager and Ohhhhhh. M.G! That massager is on my list. I do a tapping motion when applying and it does well in soaking in. It's worth every penny!
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Do you see a difference fast? Or howling does it take to see results?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Someone please tell me if this is really worth as much as they are asking for this product! Lol, they're asking a pretty steep price for this.
Aly J.
Aly J.
does this product really help your lashes grow??
Noelle T.
Noelle T.
Monson, MA
Is this product good? Does it work? Is it good for dry/dehydrated under eyes?
Mary H.
Mary H.
What would you rate this product? Is it effective?