BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #10 in Skincare Sets

THE DRUNK ELEPHANT DIFFERENCEWith a mission to deliver clinically-effective, clean skincare products formulated with both cutting-edge synthetic and natural ingredients, Drunk Elephant knows that every ingredient should directly benefit the health of your skin or the safety of the formulation.DAYGLOW DUOA daily dose of vitamins for your complexion.- 8 ml B-Hydra Intensive Hydration GelUniquely formulated with pro-vitamin B5 and pineapple ceramide, B-Hydra helps to diminish drabness, dryness, uneven texture and the appearance of fine lines.- 8 ml C-Firma Day SerumA super-potent vitamin C serum packed with a powerful antioxidant complex of 15% l-ascboric acid and ferulic acid, plus essential nutrientsNO FRAGRANCEAfter carefully balancing the best ingredients available, Drunk Elephant doesn’t have to add anything to mask their natural scents. When you smell their products, you will likely detect nothing but a glycerin base with slight hints of Marula oil, Zinc Oxide, Thermal Mud, Fruit Enzymes, and Vitamins for a refreshing and reassuring scent.BREAK THE CYCLEYour skin is left vulnerable with the overuse of harsh exfoliates, chemical peels, expensive laser treatments, Botox abuse, layered foundations and powders, and chemically-laden beauty creams. There’s nothing wrong with an occasional beneficial beauty splurge here and there (when appropriate), but it can be a vicious cycle that is hard to stop.COMMITTED TO CLEANDrunk Elephant is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health, or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulas. You’ll never find the “Suspicious 6” (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances/Dyes and SLS) in their products.

RISE + GLOW DUO. You take your vitamins every morning, so why stop there? This daily dose for your complexion delivers antioxidants to firm and brighten while replenishing essential hydration with C-Firma Day Serum and B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel; THE PERFECT PAIR. Reduce dryness and fine lines with pro-vitamin B5 and pineapple ceramide in B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel. Then use C-Firma Day Serum with vitamin C, 15% l-ascboric acid and ferulic acid for a firmer, brighter complexion; NO QUESTION IN QUALITY. A routine is only as good as its worst product, and a product is only as good as its worst ingredient. Drunk Elephant is dedicated to your internal health and external skin health; "If there's any DOUBT, it's OUT.”; SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives; MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesn’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States

Start your review of Drunk Elephant Rise + Glow Duo - Morning Skin Care Set. C-Firma Day Serum and B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum with Vitamin B5 (8 ml each)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Princess S.
New Britain, CT
Yes Yes Yes!! These are probably some of my favorite products from this line. I really love the airtight packaging because vitamin C is notorious for oxidizing and therefore losing its potency. You want to make sure your serum is light in color, and if you receive a bottom that is really dark and already oxidized, drunk elephant has great customer service to ensure you get the right thing! I definitely noticed my face was brighter, and so did a lot of my friends. This is one of my favorite vitamin C products. I have tried others, but keep going back to this. I also love the Intensive hydration serum. I have oily skin so I love "gel like' consistencies for my face. They just seem to sink right in and not leave me overly oil, and when I wake up, my face is not oily as well. A little goes a long way with both products. I recommend everyone try the small sizes before going big.
E P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this duo! B hydra will forever be my holy grail serum/moisturizer! It soothes my face and makes it so supple and bouncy! This is my first experience with the c firma and I am 100% on board! I was really hoping that I would love it, because I love all of my other DE products, but I was a little hesitant to try this just because my skin has NEVER reacted well to vitamin c serums or lotions... but WOW I could see a difference after just two mornings of using this! My skin looked so healthy and bright! Love this product and I recommend it to anyone and everyone I know!
Chelsea N.
arvada
I have super dry, reactive, and acne prone skin with PIH and scarring. I give this 3 stars because I really liked the C-Firma serum but really didn’t like the B-Hydra serum. The B-Hydra felt like it did nothing to add hydration to my super dry skin. I had several 8 ml samples of this product and after using one up, gave all the rest to a friend with oily skin who lives in a humid climate. She likes it. I think it is just not nearly enough for dry skin in a dry climate. The C-Firma works well, but like many well formulated, stable Vit-C serums, it is very pricey. This set was a good value, though, to try both products
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every morning before I apply moisturizer. Since using this product I have noticed a lightening/diminishing of my acne scars, a decrease in redness, an increase in hydration, and a brighter skin tone.
I prefer to buy it in this set because the products go so well together and the full-sized Vitamin C serum is $80 and the B-Hydra is $52. Compared to the $23 this is. Also this way you don’t have to worry about the vitamin c oxidizing! Highly highly recommend!
Brooke B.
Ms State, MS
I got deluxe samples like the ones in this kit from last years get glowing set with the TLC serum and boy do I regret letting the C Firma sample just sit in my drawer for so long! It is an amazing morning serum - thin in consistency and absorbs quickly! The sample last me almost 4 weeks with daily use so you really can get a good idea on if it works for you. Just began using the B Hydra about a month ago and I really love it under my make up and it's so light weight that I can apply sunscreen over top and it won't feel heavy on my skin. Everything I have tried from this Drunk Elephant line has been fantastic.
Lakyn S.
Y'all know I RARELY give a bad review. I always like to give skincare products a fair shot, even when they might fall a little short but I am always honest. My skin for the most part is normal and I picked this product up during my travels. When I tell you a red crater overnight sprouted on my left cheek the size of a quarter I mean a CRATER. Now with that being said- everyone is different and this product is probably someone else's holy grail and that's amazing. But for me its unfortunately a no go. Would recommend with caution.
Jennie G.
Whitehall
Purchased at: Sephora
If you haven't tried any drunk elephant products what are you waiting for?
I received this kit as a Christmas gift and my biggest complaint is there wasn't more! I used this every morning for 3 weeks and my skin has never been better at this age! You can find sample kits priced decently to try it out before you commit to a full-sized high-priced product. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah J.
This product honestly left my skin bright and clear. I felt that before my skin was dull and had several small red acne marks, but I felt like my skin was injected with life after using these products. If you are sensitive to fragrances, I would be careful and test only a small section before applying all over the face. I like this product for making my skin feel bright, but it needs to be layered with other products for moisture ect..
Sabina L.
San Francisco, CA
I use this combo every morning. Although the size of these two products are pretty small, one kit has lasted me three weeks, with two pumps of each every morning. I’m also not out of it yet, so it will last you even longer than 3 weeks! The price is also better than buying each product in full size so I’ll definitely continue buying it. I’ve seen some of my discoloration become less noticeable from using this, so so far so good!
Alisa A.
Saint Petersburg
Love b hydra so much! It’s my favorite serum in the entire world. I love that it has niacinamide which helps to clear out pores as well as brightens the appearance of HP and post acne scars. It’s a great first step serum before you apply your other skincare products like moisturizer & toner! I will never stop using this guy! Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
Christine F.
Quincy
Is this appropriate for mature skin?