BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive "Hi all! Every day, I add protein powder to my smoothie for muscle support. I wanted a different kind of moisturizer that would do the same for my collagen help support, maintain, and possibly prevent the breakdown of existing. Protini was born. Jam-packed with crazy levels of amino acids, signal peptides, and safe, synthetic growth factors (the good kind), this dreamy cream melts right into your skin to make it hydrated, bouncy, and balanced. I'm hoping you'll fall #drunkinlove!" Tiffany, Founder of Drunk Elephant

• Would you recommend this over Lala retro?6 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the high price? Do y’all hav...2 Answers
  • Hi! Does it have some particular scent? Drunk Elephant Pr...1 Answers
Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream

Start your review of Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love love love! Honestly both of their moisturizers are to die for! Super hydrating and so smooth on your skin. Super impressed with this." in 25 reviews
  • "This brand tends to be a little bit too pricey for me, but I always seem to purchase it for some reason. I guess I just have a guilty pleasure for expensive skin care creams and moisturizers. Honestly though, it’s okay because these products are very effective and they work better than products that are worth less. This moisturizer in particular by drunk elephant, is amazing. It has helped my skin enormously especially in the winter when my skin gets dry and itchy. It soothes my skin right away and leaves my face looking moist and fresh. Not only that, but I love the smell of this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin or even sensitive skin." in 16 reviews
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
OMG. This product is totally worth the price and hype. I feels amazing going on and it is incredibly hydrating. It was especially good when during last winter's very dry and very cold weather. It helped soothe my poor stressed out skin. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it a bit. I love Drunk Elephant's products. I have yet to try one that I didn't like.
Michelle I.
Westminster, CA
I have normal/dry skin. I have been looking for a moisturizer with clean ingredients that actually works and this stuff works! My face feels smooth and soft since I’ve been using this moisturizer. I have been getting compliments about how healthy my face looks. I use this at night after my cleanser. Although the price is pricey, it does last me for about 6 months. It is a great investment and I love that I am putting only clean ingredients on my face. My boyfriend has been using this as well and he has oily skin and it works on him, too.
Silvia C.
Renton
I really love this stuff, even though it has a ridiculously high price point and I may never get to buy another full size tub ever again... It's smooth and refreshing on your skin. It absorbs quickly and easily. It's very hydrating and has a neutral/very subtly pleasant scent. It's also a bit more on the lightweight side, which is something I really like in skincare!
Aleisha Y.
Rochester, MN
I have tried a ridiculous amount of night creams being a license cosmetologist and make up artist for 12 years. I’ve tried creams from the drug store all the way up to $400 Chanel creams. This Protini cream is honestly perfection. It’s not heavy but it’s very hydrating and it soaks right in to the skin. I notice a big difference in elasticity and general health of my skin from using this. I’m only 28 so I don’t have many signs of aging but I have enough to see a very noticeable difference. I love Drunk Elephant in general because their products are so clean and natural as far as ingredients but they pack a results driven punch.
Amanda N.
Brooklyn, NY
Drunk elephant has so many amazing products but the Protini Polypeptide Cream is one of my favorites.

I got a deluxe sample of this product from in a sephora favorites box but I see myself repurchasing in the future.

This is a heavier moisturizer so I use it at night before bed. You really have to work this product into your skin, it doesn’t immediately get absorbed. It does leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.

The smell is a little odd, almost smells slightly of playdough.

It’s also made in the USA which is kind of amazing!
Brigette L.
Chicago
Had my eye on this a long time before I could order it. It has great over the top reviews at Sephora but I recently read that those are manipulated by brands so I deliberated over whether to try it. I’d been disappointed with the last few expensive moisturizers I tried. With that in mind I took the plunge. What drew me in was the idea that it contains peptides. I’m on an anti-aging mission now and want more than just moisture in a moisturizer lol
The first time I used it my skin felt quenched like I’d given it something it was missing. That was a great signal to me that I’d picked the right product. I mix it with another moisturizer for added moisture (as suggested on the jar) and I’m very happy with it. It plays well with the makeup grippers and primers I use. Win-win-win.
Alyssa M.
1,017 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
There is nothing bad that I have to say about this moisturizer this moisturizer is amazing I feel like if you're someone who has oily or dry skin you can use this and it would definitely help your skin I have oily skin. And after I apply this to my skin my skin felt so hydrated my skin felt so soft and not only that it did not feel oily on the skin at all. I am in love with this moisturizer and I have no problem giving it five stars because I think that drunk elephant did an amazing job at creating such a wonderful product.
Kaytee S.
Fort Worth
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is my holy grail that I use every morning and every night. I have acne prone skin and this does not break me out. I have found that when I use this at night that my skin, including any breakout I have, looks so much better in the morning. If you are questioning whether you should get this or not, DO IT! You will not be disappointed
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this moisturizer. It made my skin feel really nice and really hydrated my skin. It was awesome as my base before primer and makeup application. I can’t attest to the collagen support benefits since I haven’t been using it long enough yet, but it definitely does the job of a high quality moisturizer in general. I did take off one star because the price is insane and I know this brand is known for having more high end prices for their skin care, but no matter how good it is, I can’t see spending almost $70 on a moisturizer, but if you’re willing to spend that kind of money, it’s a great quality product.
Sam M.
Elk Grove Village
Nothing I repeat nothing has helped the skin under my eyes as much as this moisturizer. I have tried all sorts of eye creams from extremely high end to drug store with little to no results. This, however, blew me away and I will never be without it. It has completely disappeared my dark circles and softened the skin while firming it at the same time. I also use this on my face and have had no breakouts when I usually break out from everything. My skin has never felt so smooth and so this is definitely worth the $68 price tag. I also love the packaging!! You just press down on the top and the perfect amount is dispensed while keeping the product fresh and free from contaminants.
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
Does this hydrate your skin well? Is it worth the price?
Rachel M.
St Simons Is, GA
Would you recommend this over Lala retro?
Sydney S.
Brighton, MA
Is this thick enough for winter in the northeast USA where??
Lisa L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Does anyone have super dry skin and like this?
Preshanthi G.