BeautyBodyBody CareDrunk Elephant
Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / 5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide

Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide

by Drunk Elephant

Is the cleanser in this more moisturizing or drying?
What step is this in your routine? Can you use serum over it?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide!
Crystal S.
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Crystal S.
This is a jelly like creme. The texture is thick and creamy but not that greasy. It is a gentle and good moisturizer for winter. I have combination skin. This creme can keep my skin moisturized for couple hours but not that long though.
Jasmine L.
COLUMBUS, MS
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Jasmine L.
Okay I bought this trial size to see if the hype was real and IT IS!! This stuff has my skin GLOWING like the full moon. I seriously am obsessed. I mix a very small amount with my drink elephant hydra moisturizer morning/night and I cannot believe the different I’ve seen. Not a blemish in sight, skin silky soft, supple, healthy. Absolutely must try!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Stephanie P.
I received this set as a Birthday gift from Sephora . Love the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream but haven't tried the Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser. The moisturizer I use as my night time cream.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Chloe S.
Got this mini as a Sephora birthday gift and I'm a fan! It goes on your skin nicely and makes you feel hydrated. It's not too thick or thin, perfect consistency. My skin tends to be sensitive and I haven't had any issues with irritation. I'm looking forward to using regularly to see if I notice a change in my skin quality and/or overall appearance.
Rachel W.
Raleigh, NC
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Rachel W.
I got this as a birthday reward from Sephora, and I was surprised I liked it! It’s a light formula that doesn’t leave your face greasy throughout the day. I tend to have oily skin so this moisturizer is good for keeping my skin moisturizing without adding more oil to my skin!
Tina H.
I have tried their cleanser before and it's too gentle for me, but I haven't their protini polypeptide moisturizer before. I think I may need to purchase the full size of that moisturizer after I'm done with this deluxe size. It's so light on the skin yet it does a great job putting moisture back into my skin. It doesn't grease me out either.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Jahnay W.
This is my fourth one, its a must in my skincare routine/collection. Its $68 for 1.69 fl oz and I think its worth every penny. I pick it up at every VIB Sale at Sephora which I recommend. I apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for the vital dose of protein and replenishing moisture the skin needs to retain its youthful appearance. You can mix it with any Drunk Elephant serum, cream, or oil. It plays well with my other skincare products from other brands too. Just think of Protini in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie. Abundant with proteins & nutrients, it replenishes & restores your skin back to a strong, healthy state. Protini is formulated at the ideal pH level of 4.0. 100% free of essential oils, silicones, & fragrance. Vegan and cruelty-free. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). Ingredients worth Mentioning- Signal Peptide Complex (growth factors): Nine signal peptides (made up of amino acids, which form proteins in the skin) bind moisture to skin plumping, firming, and restoring bounce. Pygmy Waterlily Stem Cell Extract: An excellent source of antioxidants & nutrients to replenish the skin. This ingredient is extremely soothing, moisturizing, & calming in supporting healthy, youthful-looking skin. Soybean Folic Acid Ferment Extract: This B vitamin plays a central role in maintaining youthful, elastic skin. Skin is thirsty for folic acid, especially after exposure to sun.
Levinda U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Levinda U.
Does an amazing job on hydrating dry skin after just one application. Use it on a daily and you'll notice a HUGE difference. Definitely helps even out my textured skin when mixed with my Kypris serum. Oh and best part is, it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy, waxy or heavy at all
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 15ml / .5oz Creme Aux Polypeptide I recieved this set free from Sephora as a birthday gift. I am very happy with these products. The jelly cleasner is amazing. Feels amazing and definitely cleans your face. Not harsh at all. The cream is pure perfection. Goes on smoothly and feels amazing. Great products.
Joy P.
Hayden, AL
This is such a nice moisturizer!! It soaks into my skin so nice, leaving it nice & soft. I tend to swap out moisturizers. Really depending if it's night or day. I usually will use Protini polypeptide or skinfix in the am since they both are lighter than my other moisturizers. I do repurchase before it's gone because I really like the Peptides it has plus Iike the consistency. I would certainly recommend if you're looking for a nice non heavy moisturizer.