BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A gentle, multitasking bar that deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. The Pekee Bar™ clarifies, balances, and moisturizes while rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris, impurities, and excess oil. Infused with a powerful blend of blueberry extract, marula oil, and honey, it gently cleanses, tones, and promotes moisture retention, elasticity, and firmness. It is fragrance- and soap-free and only formulated with skin-friendly ingredients designed to cleanse and calm the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Unlike most other bar cleansers on the market, the Pekee Bar is made with a pH-balanced base that will not strip or dry out your skin. It is cruelty-free and formulated without any essential oils, fragrances, dyes, colorants, or irritants. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).

• Will this work for all over body washing, even the face?....1 Answers
  • Do you use this basically like a soap bar? I got it in a ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on their body? I have acne prone ski...1 Answers
Drunk Elephant Pekee Bar

Start your review of Drunk Elephant Pekee Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The Peekee Bar is so underrated! It is a fragrance-free bar cleanser that behaves like a liquid on skin—leaving no residue and contains no irritating ingredients. Aside from the mild cleansing agents, there is also the inclusion of moisturizing ingredients and anti-irritant ingredients. I would go as far to say that this should work well for most skin types (including sensitive and acne prone)—the amount of moisture is slight, and rinses cleanly. (Those with very dry skin may prefer a more emollient cleanser.) The mild, water-soluble formula easily removes both sunscreen and makeup. " in 13 reviews
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
This cleanser deserves rave reviews. I'm a cleaner junkie so I've tried many and know what formulas are spot-on. This cleansing bar is perfect, especially for oily skin. It's non stripping and has gentle, and beneficial ingredients. It's calming and cleanses well. Love how cute it is too.
Andrea W.
I've been using the cleansing system by drunk elephant for a few months. I love how gentle it is and how it does remove any makeup remnants. I like it but it isn't my favorite, I do have to use a deep cleansing cleanser every other day in conjunction with this system because I don't feel like it give me a deep cleanse.
Jennifer B.
Clark, NJ
Great cleanser for everyday use . Doesn’t dry out my skin and keeps my skin clear and glowy . The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because I love the juju bar just a little more
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
I am in my late 20's, have sensitive but combination skin and I travel in third world countries all the time so I am constantly exposed to not-so-ideal dust, dirt and pollution. I have been searching for a bar of soap that would clean my skin without drying me out for some time and I am super happy with Drunk Elephant Pekke Bar! It perf for traveling and I don't break the bank when  buy it. Great product!
Kyndal T.
Clinton, TN
I love this bar so much! It really helped to balance my oily/acne prone skin. I used it every night with my clarisonic and it worked beautifully without drying my skin out. Plus the bars last a long time. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer L.
Obsolutely love! It is one of my favorite face wash so far, it will leave your face soft. For those who break out easily, this is great for y'all to use! Give it a try by purchasing the one with night and day time bars, it's only $18. Good price for it.
Anna K.
I have long preferred bar soap over liquids or oils for cleanser.  The Pekee Bar is gentle, leaves no residue and maintains balance; the bar is a goldielocks product, leaving neither too much moisture nor too much dryness.  The packaging is useful and provides convenient storage during travel.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
First I was to say that I love that this brand is cruelty free! I switch between this bar and the juju bar and they have not caused any irritation to my skin. I’ve noticed my skin has gotten clearer and looks brighter. For reference I have combination oily skin. Overall I’d highly recommend anything from this line.
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this bar of soap! I was really surprised that a bar of soap could make my skin feel this good! It doesn't dry or strip my skin. It's even feels softer and moisturizes it. It has helped clear my little zits. I have combo skin and this has helped get it more on the normal side.
Raven A.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a love hate relationship with this. The formula is great and makes me feel clean, I've purchased this twice now. The packaging is nice.. but I am just not a bar soap kind of girl. It gets difficult to keep this soap well kept but if you can tolerate bar soap I 100% recommend
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this good for people who are prone to acne?
alex k.
State College, PA
does this help control oil?
I love drunk elephant products, but this one is irritating my skin. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sephora