Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-sized oil and serum duo that smooths and nourishes the skin overnight for a youthful glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Drunk Elephant's nightbright™ duo works while you sleep to even your skin's texture and tone, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pore size, and deliver intense hydration for a restored, youthful glow when you wake. The T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting the skin's natural collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich skin treatment that hydrates, preserves, and calms with no greasy residue. Both products work together to visibly restore a healthy, youthful glow. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is these products good and worth the price ?
Hi Ladies, has anyone tried Drunken Elephant Night treatment ? If so please advise.💄👠💃🏾
How well does this product work with acne prone skin? I have oily combination skin and am hesitant to try new facial products :/
Start your review of Drunk Elephant nightbright™!
Cynthiana, KY
Drunk Elephant products are amazing and this set is no exception! The AHA serum leaves my skin feeling so smooth the next morning and there is no irritation. The oil absorbs well and leaves my skin glowing! Love this set ❤️
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
If you use this combination as part of your evening routine, you will wake up with super bright and glowing skin.  Both serums take a little while to fully absorb and can be kind of oily, which is why nighttime use is best (at least for my skin). These are full of vitamins and nutrients that your skin will love!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Toledo, OH
I love this product! It is expensive for the small, travel size that you get, but expensive skin care always does this trick. My skin always seems to freak out whenever I don't use the Serum (pink bottle) and the hydrating oil does the trick for my super dry skin.
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Orlando, FL
I've been using this set for a few weeks now and a little goes a long way. The glycolic serum is fantastic at night, my skin is so soft in the morning. The face oil is perfect in the morning after I shower. The oil absorbs nicely and doesn't leave me greasy.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sun Damage
Fremont, NC
Excellent product and is a perfect set to try these two items out. Both have helped my skin brighten up and improve my acne scars. Also this really has helped moisturize my skin. I recommend buying this set to see how it works for you and how well it works with any of your current skin care products.
Combination / Acne
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this because it was a good deal compared to the full sized prices. Saw great improvement in areas where I had hyperpigmentation but I would say after using for about 3 months switch to something else and go back to it, because I think my skin became familiar to it and the results slowed down.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Good products, and I do notice a difference in my skin when I use them, but they are quite expensive for what you get. Additionally, I don’t like the packaging. The pumps do not move down smoothly, making the product “jump” out whenever I use it. I frequently get it on my carpet, which is frustrating.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Fort White, FL
These are just like any other oils and serums I have used lately and are very over priced. I do enjoy them, and if you love the brand then I would recommend them. But if you want to save a little money I have used the same type of products for about half the price you can get the full sizes for.
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Scarring
Rochester , NY
The Marula oil makes all the difference because it soothes my skin after using this product. I am sensitive to chemical exfoliation, but this oil makes the process so much better. As for the acid, i am going to purchase a full size. I saw my texture Get better and my skin balance out. This surprised me.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Small but packs a BIG punch! These last a long time, even with daily use but I suggest if you have sensitive or sensitized skin to only use it every other day or every few days. Anywho the oil is just okay that’s why I gave this set 4 out of 5 stars. I absolutely am obsessed & love facial oils but this one is not my favorite oil. Aside from only softening and hydrating my skin, there’s not much else it does. I prefer products that have multiple benefits in one. This oil certainly does not.  It also is extremely greasy to me and I know that sounds crazy to say when you’re speaking about oils but if you’ve used facial oils before, then you know what I mean. I have combo skin and whether my skin is having a good day, oily day or super dry and flaky, I can use it and never breaks me out or make my oiliness worse. The Glycolic Night Serum is AMAZING for dark spots, sun spots & hyper pigmentation. It is more like a thin watery gel consistency and it dries almost instantly where I even second guessed myself the first few times I ever used it, because I was not sure if I applied it to specific areas or not due to it drying within a second. No joke dries super quick to nothing. So beyond lightweight. Feels like your skin. My skin has a natural radiance to it the next morning. Do not use it the same night as other acidic products though like Sunday Riley Good Genes and such. Alternate. Worth the $ big or small size
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...