BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-sized oil and serum duo that smooths and nourishes the skin overnight for a youthful glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Drunk Elephant's nightbright™ duo works while you sleep to even your skin's texture and tone, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pore size, and deliver intense hydration for a restored, youthful glow when you wake. The T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting the skin's natural collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich skin treatment that hydrates, preserves, and calms with no greasy residue. Both products work together to visibly restore a healthy, youthful glow. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drunk Elephant is a newish brand that I have been a fan of ever since they released their T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum ($90 on its own), which is included as a full-size bottle in this kit. If you're active in the Instagram skincare community, you'll have noticed that this product was EVERYWHERE this year. In addition to the very popular T.L.C. serum, this kit also includes the Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. The star in this kit is obviously the T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, so that is going to be the focus of my review. I've never had any glycolic serums in my skincare vault so I was excited about adding some variety to the chemical exfoliation in my nighttime routine. What it does: It is a 12% AHA/BHA blend (which is quite potent) that helps with diminishing things such as fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, excess oiliness, and acne. How these acids work is that they dissolve the bond that causes dead skin cells and debris to cling to your skin -- essentially working to resurface the skin to reveal a brighter, fresher complexion. I found that I had immediate results from this serum and woke up to a brighter, more refreshed looking complexion the next morning.
Cortni S.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drunk in love for real! I'm 34 and good skin runs through my mother's side every well. That being said I never thought I'd need to use much skincare products until last year when someone I work with in the ER mentioned something that bothered me. So I started trying EVERY thing! I'll admit I've found a cpl things I loved but these babes are on a whole new level! Bags under my 3rd shift ER and Mom of 4 eyes? Diminished! Find lines around my forehead? Bu bye! The TLC Frooms is doing this alone, and although it didn't happen overnight, it may as well been bc it DID happen within 2wks, and within just a night I noticed immediate radiance. Being an avid tanning bed user I always need more hydration as well and that's where my love for the Maraju oil comes in, bc a drop on my finger covers my entire face, 2 drops covers my belly and arms/legs and I'm blown away at the moisture I get all day from such little drops! My child's father never notices things like this before and even he knew on the third day after using these two together on my face how hydrated I looked and the bags even, he was shocked that they were just GONE. I can't say that I would have tried these if it weren't for the minis bc it is pricey, so I'm thankful for the minis bc I am positive that my 70$ for the larger isn't going down the drain yet into my aging face. Highly recommend, and FYI, the Frooms did tingle for the first few seconds of use, which it clearly states, but that doesn't mean your allergic or should freak out, everyone is different, but just a heads up in case that it is expected (I promise you won't regret this especially to people with acne/combo skin, this is your baby!) That's me in pic, almost 35 with four kids, no makeup or filters I promise, DE did this!
Heather A.
central
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’d highly recommend trying these two out ! I’ve done a full review already on the glycolic night serum but the oil this comes with is a miracle worker. They both go so wonderful together. It’s worth trying out the samples first before splurging on the actual full sized products! To me , they’re both worth the price tag. They work miracles for my skin! If you’re first trying out glycolic acid , something very hydrating is good to use as well, it can be drying! The oil on top of the glycolic acid has worked really really welland has caused NO breakouts. It’s like it balances out my skin perfectly and I’ve had absolutely no break outs since using these two!! The night serum helps so much with unclogging my pores, smoothing my skin, and getting rid of texture ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!! 👍🏻👍🏻🤩 10/10 😍
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not be more obsessed with drunk elephant products! I purchased the Dayglow and Nightbright sets together to try and get the “full experience” and man was I impressed! After just a full days use, I already saw a massive difference in my skin, and I’m lucky to not have any major skin issues, so that’s saying something! Most products I don’t really notice a difference, but my skin was instantly brighter and definitely felt smoother and overall just LOOKED so much better. Surprisingly as well, these little bottles lasted me MONTHS with daily use - I was shocked! I am definitely impressed and will continue to purchase Drunk Elephant products. While I think they are incredibly pricey, I also think you get what you pay for, and these definitely deliver results!
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first product of drunk elephant I bought. It's possibly also my favorite. Around Christmas time I wanted to try the A.H.A. serum, but I didn't have $90 to spend. So when I say this set I instantly picked it up just to see if it was worth saving up my money. After the first use I knew I made a mistake. I was in love with the A.H.A serum. My skin literally felt softer than a babies bottom. No joke! And it continued to get softer after each use. Plus it was during winter and this was the first season my face didn't peel.

At the time I also purchased another set (Josie Maran) that included Aragon Oil which I had planned on using on my face. It proved to be too harsh for my skin and broke me out. So I neverously tried the Facial Oil by Drunk Elephant and was pleasantly surprised. I put it on every other night and while my face still broke out a little (I knew when you add oil to already oily skin you have to give time to your face to adjust to making less oil.). However unlike the Josie Maran it soon died down and was less harsh. It does leave my face a tad sticky, but nothing too irritating.

Overall but sample set I've ever bought.
Megan M.
Redmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a terrific little duo if you’re hooked on Drunk Elephant already or if you or a friend are curious about the brand but don’t want to spend the money upfront on a full size product. You get mini TLC Glycolic Serum and Marula oil (also great for traveling). I can get a decent amount of uses out of the minis— they last longer than you’d expect- so value is excellent and of course both individual products are top notch.
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this with 5 stars because I feel in love with their TLC serum and went on to purchase a full sized version. It can be harsh if your skin isn’t used to a retinol type product but after a week or so your skin can adjust and no longer be irritated or have it feel harsh. I don’t personally like their oil though it’s not bad, I just don’t feel the need to use oils in my skin care routine.
Olivia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! I actually bought the full size in both of these products because I loved them so much! The oil is unlike any I have ever used. It makes my combination skin really moisturized and not oily in the least! I am in love! The serum is equally amazing and makes my skin feel ready for makeup application the next morning! I highly recommend both these products!
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pretty much have the entire DE line, but these products have been my favorite. The luxury oil is soooo nice to put on dry skin or after an intense treatment. It is super gentle and absorbs like a dream, leaves my skin soft and hydrated. The glycolic night serum is THE. BEST. EVER. Like I said, I have sensitive skin. It is hard for me to find a treatment like this that is both effective and that won't agitate my skin. This treatment has helped fade my dark acne scarring and even out the tone of my skin. I love it, I even bought the full size. I really appreciate the science that goes into keeping the PH levels stable to have all of the DE products be gentle and effective for even an overly sensitive face like mine.
Victoria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great way to test the products if you are unsure it would work for you. I love them, people always ask what I use it really brightens your complexion and exfoliates. Also these travel sizes are amazing. It lasts me 2 weeks and I don’t have to worry about running out when I go on long trips. A must have.
Aj W.
Just bought this today. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this before?
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Is this a good deal?
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Does anyone have experience with this helping textured bumps on your forehead? More like clogged pores not actual acne..
Sanjana A.
Manipal
What does this product do?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
How is this brand you guys?!? I wish i could ask you guys more questions directly!! I do on Instagram and things but i need a good skin care line up!! I use masks and moisturizers and the charcoal mask but i want to know how this brand is or any other brands ive used olay and drug store some expensive ones too but what is a good am pm skin anti again cream moisturizer and night time regimen that's not toooo expensive!?! Thanks