BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-sized oil and serum duo that smooths and nourishes the skin overnight for a youthful glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Drunk Elephant's nightbright™ duo works while you sleep to even your skin's texture and tone, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pore size, and deliver intense hydration for a restored, youthful glow when you wake. The T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting the skin's natural collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich skin treatment that hydrates, preserves, and calms with no greasy residue. Both products work together to visibly restore a healthy, youthful glow. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I just started using these and I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I...1 Answers
  • Opinions on Drunk Elephant nightbright™ products? Worth the money...1 Answers
  • Is this a good deal?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily G.
Emily G.
This is the first product of drunk elephant I bought. It's possibly also my favorite. Around Christmas time I wanted to try the A.H.A. serum, but I didn't have $90 to spend. So when I say this set I instantly picked it up just to see if it was worth saving up my money. After the first use I knew I made a mistake. I was in love with the A.H.A serum. My skin literally felt softer than a babies bottom. No joke! And it continued to get softer after each use. Plus it was during winter and this was the first season my face didn't peel.

At the time I also purchased another set (Josie Maran) that included Aragon Oil which I had planned on using on my face. It proved to be too harsh for my skin and broke me out. So I neverously tried the Facial Oil by Drunk Elephant and was pleasantly surprised. I put it on every other night and while my face still broke out a little (I knew when you add oil to already oily skin you have to give time to your face to adjust to making less oil.). However unlike the Josie Maran it soon died down and was less harsh. It does leave my face a tad sticky, but nothing too irritating.

Overall but sample set I've ever bought.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I bought this travel size because I didn't want to buy the $90 bottle and not like it. So far I have used it for a month and I love it! I can really see a change in my dark marks and acne scars. I put it on before I go to bed every other night usually. It burns only the first couple of times but not unbearable. I recommend getting the travel size first to try out because it last a while and it comes with the oil. Some say they don't like the oil and that it's too greasy but it's so essential. The treatment is incredibly drying that you really need the oils on your face to give it moisture! Also please if you are using this make sure you are putting SPF on your face especially if you tan.
allie c.
allie c.
Bought this duo at Sephora to try out Drunk Elephant skincare. In this, you get the Virgin Marula Oil as well as the T. L. C Framboos Glycolic, each in a .27 oz size. Now, that doesn't seem like a lot of product, but I actually got a good 2 months out of the Glycolic, and am still using the Virgin Marula (I have another face oil I use more regularly). This duo is perfect for an intro to DE, and you're bound to fall in love with it as much as I did. The Glycolic helps a lot with my skin texture, and the Marula is great for any dryness around my perimeter. I definitely suggest this in conjunction with the DE Rise and Glow duo for daytime--you'll be an addict in no time. After I ran out, I went out and bought the DE The Littles set, which has minis of most of the products in their line. My hope is that these will hold me over until the Sephora VIB sale so I can justify the full-size splurge (all starting at around $80 per serum).
Kalika A.
Kalika A.
This has been one my best purchases this year. Thank God they come in small sizes so you can try well before purchasing the bigger bottles. I have acne prone sensitive skin so it's quite difficult to find products that would suit me. This glycolic serum is doing well for my large pores and keeping acne in control. I use it on alternate nights along with moisturizer ( belif aqua bomb) and epionce lytic Plus on another night. Marula oil is also nice but I need some more time to come to an conclusion for this one. But I am definitely buying the TLC fambroos larger bottle which is of 90 bugs but its worth every penny. 👍
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I bought this after receiving a sample of the night serum invisibly noticing my pores or smaller. I've always had great skin until the past few years which I attributed hormones and birth control. So I've had to invest in a variety of skin care products that I never had to use before and while drunk elephant is one of the more expensive brands I feel like they also work the best. Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's going to work, we all know that! But this is a completely different story, I have used the baby facial which I love with the luxury oil after the baby facial. However I'm not a big fan of the day serum it just feels awkward for me and doesn't really brighten my skin like it says it will. However the night serum is a lifesaver for me I use it every single night then see the results
Jully H.
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
Omg now I have only tired the night right serum which is the one with the pink top and omg I love it. At first it felt sticky and I was like ehh maybe? But when you wake up your face is glowing and it looks so bright. I got this as a free sample from Sephora but I'm definitely going to go ahead and buy the full size version even thought it's $90. Or does a great job if you have full skin and dark spots!! Invest!!!!
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
I was getting a little fed up with my current skincare regime and the specialist I see suggested DE so I scheduled a mini facial @sephora and the love affair began!
Night Bright is a good starter of the two night products. The 8 ml T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum. & 8 ml Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil are included and a little goes a long way! I am slowly purchasing the large sizes but this is a great way to try them out and have a travel size! The oil is amazing! I have been using it a week in combination with the eye cream, rise & shine, whipped and babyfacial and even my better half who is oblivious to everything commented without being asked! My redspot, acne and pores are all about non-existent. I am not saying it's the fountain of youth but I am impressed with the results so far!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
So I'm reviewing this because both products are great! I *LOVE* the TLC glycolic. It's AMAZING. It got rid of a big wrinkle in my forehead in less than 2 weeks! My household notices it and comments about how it's working. Love these products! The Marula oil is nice and smooth, without feeling greasy. You don't need much of either product. I'm glad my friend told me to try this stuff.
Kasia P.
Kasia P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I chose to purchase the night bright trial version for the first time rather than the full size because of the high price tag. I really love the virgin marula oil, as it's already empty! The oil seeped into the skin quickly leaving my face soft and supple, without feeling like I had just put oil on it. I have not used the serum long enough to tell if it has made a difference in my skin. I would recommend purchasing this product, if you're looking to test if drunk elephant skincare is for you. While it may seem like you do not get much product for the price, both products lasted longer than I anticipated.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love love these products from drunk elephant. I was very hesitant on buying the TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum at $90 for the full size. So instead I bought 2 of the new night bright kits. At only $23 for 2 products to try. I definitely seen results after the 2 28 ml bottles of the TLC. I will definitely be purchasing the full size for $90. This product is totally worth it!!! The Virgin Marula luxury face oil went an extremely long way. I still have A 8 milliliter bottle from my 2nd kit.
Aj W.
Aj W.
Just bought this today. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this before?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Does anyone have experience with this helping textured bumps on your forehead? More like clogged pores not actual acne..
Lita O.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Is this a good deal?
Sanjana A.
Sanjana A.
Manipal
What does this product do?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
St Petersburg, FL
Opinions on Drunk Elephant nightbright™ products? Worth the money? Have you seen any difference in your skin?