Add a Photo

By DRUNK ELEPHANT
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-sized oil and serum duo that smooths and nourishes the skin overnight for a youthful glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Drunk Elephant's nightbright™ duo works while you sleep to even your skin's texture and tone, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pore size, and deliver intense hydration for a restored, youthful glow when you wake. The T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting the skin's natural collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich skin treatment that hydrates, preserves, and calms with no greasy residue. Both products work together to visibly restore a healthy, youthful glow. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
Photos (12)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA

I bought this travel size because I didn't want to buy the $90 bottle and not like it. So far I have used it for a month and I love it! I can really see a change in my dark marks and acne scars. I put it on before I go to bed every other night usually. It burns only the first couple of times but not unbearable. I recommend getting the travel size first to try out because it last a while and it comes with the oil. Some say they don't like the oil and that it's too greasy but it's so essential. The treatment is incredibly drying that you really need the oils on your face to give it moisture! Also please if you are using this make sure you are putting SPF on your face especially if you tan.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Virginia Bch, VA

I bought this in conjunction with the Day Glow set, and I've been using them both for a few days. Like suggested, I've been using the TLC every other night to start, and I've noticed no irritation or increased sensitivity. It's a little early to say this product has perfected my skin, but I have noticed some smoothing and more even tone. The cost of the full size products is a little prohibitive, but I think these two would definitely be on my must-have list if I stick with the DE regime long term.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA

I read SO many good reviews on this so naturally I just had to have it!! After about 4 days of using it I started to get small bumps all over my forehead, I had to get each and everyone extracted and it was just a bunch of build up! I wanted to love this product but I didn't. I didn't give this product a 1 star because I liked the scent, it was lightweight, and it felt great on the skin. However, the results for my sensitive combination skin was not good. I'll stick to ole henriksen.
Jully H.
Jully H.
Nyack, Ny

Omg now I have only tired the night right serum which is the one with the pink top and omg I love it. At first it felt sticky and I was like ehh maybe? But when you wake up your face is glowing and it looks so bright. I got this as a free sample from Sephora but I'm definitely going to go ahead and buy the full size version even thought it's $90. Or does a great job if you have full skin and dark spots!! Invest!!!!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH

So I'm reviewing this because both products are great! I *LOVE* the TLC glycolic. It's AMAZING. It got rid of a big wrinkle in my forehead in less than 2 weeks! My household notices it and comments about how it's working. Love these products! The Marula oil is nice and smooth, without feeling greasy. You don't need much of either product. I'm glad my friend told me to try this stuff.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX

This is the perfect little set if your apprehensive about purchasing due to the high price and just want to test the products. I loved them both so much I purchased full sizes. The oil absorbs quick and doesn't contain any heavy scents. The gel exfoliates and leave skin feeling baby soft the next morning. I highly recommend both products to anyone on the fence about trying them!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nashville

I wanted to love this brand. I have sensitive/acne prone combination skin. After reading reviews I had hopes this glycolic would help clear up my cystic breakouts on my cheeks/chin. It kinda helped, but not enough for me to rebuy it with that price tag.

The marula oil is one of the best marula formulations I have felt. Not thick and sticky like others I've tried.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Corona

I've been using this now for a few weeks, for the first time.
I like the facial oil the best out of all the products. It really seems to moisturize my driest areas. The vitamin C serum is nice too, however, it feels kind of sticky on my face and I'm not sure if I have seen a difference yet.
The hydration lotion is a little too thick for my preference.
Esma K.
Esma K.
Little Rock , AR

This product is amazing. I don't know how else to describe it, it's just pure amazingness. It's the best product I've ever used. And it's worth the price. I normally don't like wasting to much money but when it comes to skincare I'll do anything because it's my skin. And I believe that taking care of your skin is very important. :)
Jayme H.
Jayme H.

This is a great duo for trying the drunk elephant skincare line! This is a great value and perfect for travel. The Marula oil was very hydrating and I noticed improvements with my texture and complexion after less than a week of use. I love the Drunk Elephant line and recommend this to anyone who wants better skin.
Aj W.
Aj W.

Just bought this today. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this before?
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph, Ontario

Does anyone have experience with this helping textured bumps on your forehead? More like clogged pores not actual acne..
Sanjana A.
Sanjana A.
Manipal

What does this product do?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

How is this brand you guys?!? I wish i could ask you guys more questions directly!! I do on Instagram and things but i need a good skin care line up!! I use masks and moisturizers and the charcoal mask but i want to know how this brand is or any other brands ive used olay and drug store some expensive ones too but what is a good am pm skin anti again cream moisturizer and night time regimen that's not toooo expensive!?! Thanks
crmn m.
crmn m.
san francisco, ca

Is this worth trying? I don't want to spend so much money on the full size and want to try it out. I have dry skin, some dark spots and big pores around my nose. Does anyone notice a difference?