BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #9 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-sized oil and serum duo that smooths and nourishes the skin overnight for a youthful glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Drunk Elephant's nightbright™ duo works while you sleep to even your skin's texture and tone, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pore size, and deliver intense hydration for a restored, youthful glow when you wake. The T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum refines and resurfaces skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting the skin's natural collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich skin treatment that hydrates, preserves, and calms with no greasy residue. Both products work together to visibly restore a healthy, youthful glow. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Do you guys prefer this duo, rather than the day time duo...2 Answers
  • I just started using these and I'm not sure I'm doing it ...1 Answers
  • Opinions on Drunk Elephant nightbright™ products? Worth t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
Drunk in love for real! I'm 34 and good skin runs through my mother's side every well. That being said I never thought I'd need to use much skincare products until last year when someone I work with in the ER mentioned something that bothered me. So I started trying EVERY thing! I'll admit I've found a cpl things I loved but these babes are on a whole new level! Bags under my 3rd shift ER and Mom of 4 eyes? Diminished! Find lines around my forehead? Bu bye! The TLC Frooms is doing this alone, and although it didn't happen overnight, it may as well been bc it DID happen within 2wks, and within just a night I noticed immediate radiance. Being an avid tanning bed user I always need more hydration as well and that's where my love for the Maraju oil comes in, bc a drop on my finger covers my entire face, 2 drops covers my belly and arms/legs and I'm blown away at the moisture I get all day from such little drops! My child's father never notices things like this before and even he knew on the third day after using these two together on my face how hydrated I looked and the bags even, he was shocked that they were just GONE. I can't say that I would have tried these if it weren't for the minis bc it is pricey, so I'm thankful for the minis bc I am positive that my 70$ for the larger isn't going down the drain yet into my aging face. Highly recommend, and FYI, the Frooms did tingle for the first few seconds of use, which it clearly states, but that doesn't mean your allergic or should freak out, everyone is different, but just a heads up in case that it is expected (I promise you won't regret this especially to people with acne/combo skin, this is your baby!) That's me in pic, almost 35 with four kids, no makeup or filters I promise, DE did this!
Beth W.
I bought this set as a way to try out Drunk Elephant a while back, and at the time I wasn't in love with them. I dug them out a few weeks ago and worked them in to the skincare routine I recently carved out for myself, and now I'm in love!

My skin:combination, slightly sensitive, with the occasional TOM breakout. I don't really have much in the way of lines to worry about, but I'm battling baby bags and some hyperpigmentation. While I enjoy both of these, the Framboos Night Serum is the standout to me. I found that a little went a long way, and I actually liked the way it felt going on. It's done wonders to help smooth out my skin and reduce under eye bags while being fantastic for hydration. This just might be worth the price of admission. The Marula Oil is certainly nice enough, but there are so many others out there that are functionally the same at a much better price that I just wouldn't be able to justify the cost of buying this one full size.
If you're curious about trying Drunk Elephant this is a fantastic way to try it without breaking the bank and treating your skin at the same time!
Laura S.
About my skin:
I have normal to dry skin, I wouldn't consider my skin sensitive, but I do experience an occasional breakout. I have a retin-a in my skin care routine and am accustomed to using actives.

I purchased this duo because I was interested in using the Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, but wasn't ready to drop $90 for the full sized product.

Since the TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum is a AHA/BHA product, I apply a pump and a half of this product to my entire face after I have washed my face and my skin has completely dried. After application, I give it about 20 minutes for the actives to do their magic on my skin and then apply the Marula oil. I then let the Marula oil to sit on my skin for a few minutes to skin into my skin and then apply the rest of my skin care.

After using this for a few weeks I noticed that my skin's texture is looking smoother. I believe the marula oil is also helping in keeping my skin nice and hydrated through the use of these actives. Additionally, I haven't experienced any of my occasional breakouts since I've started using this. Overall my experiences with these two products have been positive.

I'm unsure if I will be picking up this set again.
I am really enjoying the Framboos serum, but I'm not sure if the Marula oil is worth it. There are other less pricey Marula oils out in the market, so I'm not 100% convinced the oil is worth it. But I can say that I do wish to keep the Framboos serum in my routine and may pick up  the full sized product once I run out.
Hilda V.
Mercedes, TX
I purchased the night duo because I was interested in trying the Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, but wasn't sure about spending $90 for the full sized product. I am impressed these little bottles have lasted about 3 months! I only put about two tiny pumps on my face each night. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. It feels great. However, the marula oil is just ok. It is very hydrating but the glycolic night serum definitely stands out! I will continue using and purchase full size of the night serum only.
Lara ☀.
Houston
This was my first experience with an active and wasn’t really sure what to expect. After much research, your skin will apparently “purge” when you first use it, so that scared me a little. My face definitely reacted to it, but it took more time for me to clear my skin than actually appreciating the product. It was also the first time I used a facial oil, and it was definitely weird to get used to since I don’t like my face looking oily, but I’ve grown to like the marula oil a lot!

I think for someone who is trying out actives and even facial oils, this is a great duo to try out for a great value! It’s also a great to keep in your travel bag!
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
DE is top of the line and you will pay top dollar for their products. I bought this on a whim because I’ve been wanting to try the brand out and because of the affordable price of the minis. The oil is good, with just a few pumps of product, my skin looks and feels hydrated in the morning. However, it’s nothing that will make me want to go out and purchase a full size bottle. The serum on the other hand is magical! I noticed a skin transformation the next day! Brighter and more even skin tone.. who doesn’t love that?
Paige H.
Pittsburgh
To say I love these products is an understatement. The night serum is gentle on the skin, but has so improved the texture I have around my nose, and the facial oil is so thin (somehow not greasy), but it stays on all night! I wake up with skin that looks clearer, more refreshed, and I'm sure it'll even get better with longer use. I've already repurchased these in the full size bottles, but I think for the price it's definitely worth buying this small size duo to start.
Marie V.
MASSILLON, OH
Just the "Name" of these products had me sucked in ❤Lol I purchased this from Sephora and am sooo glad I did! The prices on all of their products are steep...but last a long time. The night serum is amazing, could see results in just a few days! The facial oil is AMAZING!!!! My skin felt so soft and looked glowy in the morning. You can use the oil just about everywhere, but you are definitely going to invest in the bigger size because You Will be Hooked 💋
Emily G.
This is the first product of drunk elephant I bought. It's possibly also my favorite. Around Christmas time I wanted to try the A.H.A. serum, but I didn't have $90 to spend. So when I say this set I instantly picked it up just to see if it was worth saving up my money. After the first use I knew I made a mistake. I was in love with the A.H.A serum. My skin literally felt softer than a babies bottom. No joke! And it continued to get softer after each use. Plus it was during winter and this was the first season my face didn't peel.

At the time I also purchased another set (Josie Maran) that included Aragon Oil which I had planned on using on my face. It proved to be too harsh for my skin and broke me out. So I neverously tried the Facial Oil by Drunk Elephant and was pleasantly surprised. I put it on every other night and while my face still broke out a little (I knew when you add oil to already oily skin you have to give time to your face to adjust to making less oil.). However unlike the Josie Maran it soon died down and was less harsh. It does leave my face a tad sticky, but nothing too irritating.

Overall but sample set I've ever bought.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I Purchased the set at Sephora for $28. The product samples were rather small for the price, but you figure the big size is $90. The Framboos night AHA goes on feeling like egg whites bit will Absorb in 1 to 2 minutes leaving skin a bit tacky. If you’re new to acid’s, go easy on it as you might experience sensitivity.When I wake up, my skin feels brighter, tighter, and fresh. Our use the oil during the day and it absorbs almost instantly and completely, leaving a simple luster to your skin. I definitely recommend this product. It feels like angels are touching your skin!
Aj W.
Just bought this today. Has anyone with sensitive skin used this before?
Emily R.
Guelph, ON
Does anyone have experience with this helping textured bumps on your forehead? More like clogged pores not actual acne..
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Is this a good deal?
Sanjana A.
Manipal
What does this product do?
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Do you guys prefer this duo, rather than the day time duo? I am looking for a product for brightening, and dark spots. Drunk Elephant nightbright™