by Drunk Elephant

THE DRUNK ELEPHANT DIFFERENCEWith a mission to deliver clinically-effective, clean skincare products formulated with both cutting-edge synthetic and natural ingredients, Drunk Elephant knows that every ingredient should directly benefit the health of your skin or the safety of the formulation.NIGHTBRIGHT DUOIt’s time to take an overnight trip from dull to dreamy with this magical duo:- 8 ml T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night SerumA high-tech AHA/BHA gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead surface skin cells away, revealing a smooth, even-toned and radiant complexion.- 8 ml Virgin Marula Luxury Facial OilLike rehab for your skin, this pure, super-absorbable oil, rich in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, hydrates and nourishes while restoring a youthful glow.NO FRAGRANCEAfter carefully balancing the best ingredients available, Drunk Elephant doesn’t have to add anything to mask their natural scents. When you smell their products, you will likely detect nothing but a glycerin base with slight hints of Marula oil, Zinc Oxide, Thermal Mud, Fruit Enzymes, and Vitamins for a refreshing and reassuring scent.BREAK THE CYCLEYour skin is left vulnerable with the overuse of harsh exfoliates, chemical peels, expensive laser treatments, Botox abuse, layered foundations and powders, and chemically-laden beauty creams. There’s nothing wrong with an occasional beneficial beauty splurge here and there (when appropriate), but it can be a vicious cycle that is hard to stop.COMMITTED TO CLEANDrunk Elephant is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health, or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulas. You’ll never find the “Suspicious 6” (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances/Dyes and SLS) in their products.

NIGHTBRIGHT DUO. This dreamy duo includes T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil that work while you sleep to refine skin texture and tone while intensely hydrating and nourishing for a gorgeous, youthful glow by morning; LESS IS MORE. Paring down your routine to a few clean products is Drunk Elephant’s plan for a radiant you. They want to improve whatever it is you feel you needed to hide as you reset your skin back to its healthy state and allow it to breathe again; NO QUESTION IN QUALITY. A routine is only as good as its worst product, and a product is only as good as its worst ingredient. Drunk Elephant is dedicated to your internal health and external skin health; "If there's any DOUBT, it's OUT.”; SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives; MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesn’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States

Looking for a new night time routine. I’d tus good??
Start your review of Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil!
new york
Wonderful products I use at night. TLC framboise Helps with my healing acne and the facial oil keeps the hydration locked in without having me breakout. The oil is extremely light. Would 100% recommend! Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Hudsonville
I love this duo. I was expecting to be blown away by the T.L.C. Framboos but it was the Virgin Marula Oil that wowed me. I used about three pumps of each product, mixed together, every night and it lasted me for about two months. My skin was glowing every morning and I saw a decrease in breakouts. My dark circles practically disappeared, too. Even though the price isn’t bad, I’m not sure if I would buy it consistently throughout the year, but if my skin needs a rescue I’ll purchase it again. There’s a lot of value in this set! Try it!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Highwood , IL
Loved it! I’m a big fan of facial oils and the virgin Marula oil did not disappoint, great for the winter time as it will leave your skin super moisturized! The TLC is amazing and can be used all over the face or as a spot treatment!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Denver
I’m originally from the east coast where it was very humid growing up. Since then I have relocated to Colorado and the air here is DRY. My skin hated me for the first year that I was out here until I found drunk elephant. The nighttime oil and serum are perfect! The products themselves are light and refreshing. Using drunk elephant really makes me feel like I am taking care of my skin and, he’ll, it deserves it!! Price wise Drunk Elephant products are a more luxury product however I feel that the price reflects the quality in this case.
My skin looks brighter and more youthful!! My complexion can look very sallow and dull and drunk elephant brought it back to life!
PSA: I use other skin care brands, as well, in tangent with my drunk elephant products.  DRUNK ELEPHANT™ Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream
Christiansbrg, VA
This duo is such a great deal. It lasted me three months. I would almost recommend getting these smaller kits as that way you have fresh products. The products themselves work wonderfully. This brand is also clean and cruelty free! Win for your face and the environment.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Atlanta
TLC Night serum is amazing. Gives your face a slight tingly, clean feeling. Skin is so smooth and soft after using. Nice to hydrate face with the oil as well. Great mix together!
Bayonne , NJ
Those product are the best duo you can put in your skin at night! Is little pricey, but it is really worthy! If you use this for a month your skin will be the proof of how effective is! I really recommend this!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Highland, IN
This night duo is great and makes skin brand new ! I’ve used this quite a few times! No improvement need it’s amazing! It’s nice because you can a min set as well! It is pricey but worth it!
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Best skincare products ever. Both combine make my skin smooth like a baby and dewy. It plumps up my face diminishing my fine lines.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Amazing, has kept my skin clear, reduced my number of break outs. Well worth the price. Each bottle lasts 4-5 months