BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDrunk Elephant
NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil

by Drunk Elephant

THE DRUNK ELEPHANT DIFFERENCEWith a mission to deliver clinically-effective, clean skincare products formulated with both cutting-edge synthetic and natural ingredients, Drunk Elephant knows that every ingredient should directly benefit the health of your skin or the safety of the formulation.NIGHTBRIGHT DUOIt’s time to take an overnight trip from dull to dreamy with this magical duo:- 8 ml T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night SerumA high-tech AHA/BHA gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead surface skin cells away, revealing a smooth, even-toned and radiant complexion.- 8 ml Virgin Marula Luxury Facial OilLike rehab for your skin, this pure, super-absorbable oil, rich in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, hydrates and nourishes while restoring a youthful glow.NO FRAGRANCEAfter carefully balancing the best ingredients available, Drunk Elephant doesn’t have to add anything to mask their natural scents. When you smell their products, you will likely detect nothing but a glycerin base with slight hints of Marula oil, Zinc Oxide, Thermal Mud, Fruit Enzymes, and Vitamins for a refreshing and reassuring scent.BREAK THE CYCLEYour skin is left vulnerable with the overuse of harsh exfoliates, chemical peels, expensive laser treatments, Botox abuse, layered foundations and powders, and chemically-laden beauty creams. There’s nothing wrong with an occasional beneficial beauty splurge here and there (when appropriate), but it can be a vicious cycle that is hard to stop.COMMITTED TO CLEANDrunk Elephant is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health, or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulas. You’ll never find the “Suspicious 6” (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances/Dyes and SLS) in their products.

NIGHTBRIGHT DUO. This dreamy duo includes T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil that work while you sleep to refine skin texture and tone while intensely hydrating and nourishing for a gorgeous, youthful glow by morning; LESS IS MORE. Paring down your routine to a few clean products is Drunk Elephant’s plan for a radiant you. They want to improve whatever it is you feel you needed to hide as you reset your skin back to its healthy state and allow it to breathe again; NO QUESTION IN QUALITY. A routine is only as good as its worst product, and a product is only as good as its worst ingredient. Drunk Elephant is dedicated to your internal health and external skin health; "If there's any DOUBT, it's OUT.”; SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives; MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesn’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States

[product:drunk-elephant-tlc-framboos-glycolic-night-serum]...does this product work and how long does it take to show results ?
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil!
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil uploaded by Natalia D.
Lovely oil, but too overpriced. A little bit too heavy in comparison to a squalane. Doesn't have strong scent, doesn't clog pores
Tiffany  F.
Danbury, CT
Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil uploaded by Tiffany  F.
If you have sensitive skin with Hormonal acne, and some acne scaring this is a MUST. I have tan skin and scar super easy. Per my dermatologist I started trying this and my skin feels and looks super smooth. And the spots are much light
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,219 reviews
Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This DUO is absolutely the products that began the skin changing HUGE change I had been awaiting for: my dry spots around my nose and the clogged oily areas that had learned to dry up after moving to A dry climate in Colorado- was instantly hydrated up by the marula oil, so beautiful to the skin texture. Then- the night treatment!! It dissolves your oily t zone areas and then goes deep into any problem black heads and dissolves up the congestion- I have been absolutely amazed to see just how clean and clear my nose is now after an entire bottle of this product (the 1.69 ounce) I believe in using it over night which is why I just bought my 2nd bottle and their new Overnight Mask the F bomb!! 🙌
Tonya P.
Cleveland, GA
I really wanted to like the Drunk Elephant products because I had heard so many good things about them, but my skin didn’t react well to these at all. I began breaking out, but continued to give them a chance for a full month. Once I stopped, my skin improved.
Brett N.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a great pair if you're looking to incorporate a high-potency glycolic acid into your routine without irritation. I apply the TLC Framboos on clean skin after getting out of the shower, and follow immediately with the marula oil. Drunk Elephant also says you can mix the products together as a "smoothie." Drunk Elephant's Marula Oil makes my skin feel hydrated but not too oily, and since it's a "carrier oil," I know it's working to increase the efficacy of the Framboos.
Lalitha V.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
For me the Drunk Elephant tlc framboos glycolic night serum was a total miss. I did not notice any difference in my skin. While I did love the virgin Marula luxury facial oil. It helps with calm my skin and helps dry patches on my skin. Love the. Marula oil.
Jaimee A.
This is a nope for me. For overnight exfoliation, prescription retinol is a game changer. That being said, there are a lot of other over the counter products that are better than this combo. For exfoliators, Good Genes by Sunday Riley is great (and no I don't work for the brand). There are also many better oils than DE. This one breaks me out. I like the Sisley Black Rose oil and the Augustinus Bader oil.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
This works so well. I didn't think it would work so good but it did. Very easy to use and will definitely repurchase! Clears my pores super well! Kind of pricy though
Renee C.
I really enjoy the marula oil. It seals in my other hydrating products very well. The glycolic is very nice, but not my favorite.
Liseth T.
West Jordan, UT
Love love this combination!! TLC definitely helps keeps my breakout at bay! It keeps my face clear, smooth and free of texture. Whenever I feel breakouts coming this is my go to. I the first top it off with Marula. This is my holy grail Face oil! It’s soothe my skin, hydrates and leaves a nice glow. And best of all it’s the only one that won’t break me out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erika L.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 4 mois
Lisa F. il y a 4 mois
If your looking for a serum that resurfaces the skin the Glycolic avid is a great option. The Marula oil is very hydrating as well. Personally as far as night serums go, I would pick a retinol based serum rather than glycolic acid. Retinol resurfaces the skin as well, promotes collagen production, treats acne, discoloration, removes fine lines and wrinkles etc If you do well with glycolic acid and would rather use that instead drunk elephant is a great option
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
il y a 6 mois
Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum...does this product work and how long does it take to show results ?