by Drunk Elephant

THE DRUNK ELEPHANT DIFFERENCEWith a mission to deliver clinically-effective, clean skincare products formulated with both cutting-edge synthetic and natural ingredients, Drunk Elephant knows that every ingredient should directly benefit the health of your skin or the safety of the formulation.NIGHTBRIGHT DUOIt’s time to take an overnight trip from dull to dreamy with this magical duo:- 8 ml T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night SerumA high-tech AHA/BHA gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead surface skin cells away, revealing a smooth, even-toned and radiant complexion.- 8 ml Virgin Marula Luxury Facial OilLike rehab for your skin, this pure, super-absorbable oil, rich in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, hydrates and nourishes while restoring a youthful glow.NO FRAGRANCEAfter carefully balancing the best ingredients available, Drunk Elephant doesn’t have to add anything to mask their natural scents. When you smell their products, you will likely detect nothing but a glycerin base with slight hints of Marula oil, Zinc Oxide, Thermal Mud, Fruit Enzymes, and Vitamins for a refreshing and reassuring scent.BREAK THE CYCLEYour skin is left vulnerable with the overuse of harsh exfoliates, chemical peels, expensive laser treatments, Botox abuse, layered foundations and powders, and chemically-laden beauty creams. There’s nothing wrong with an occasional beneficial beauty splurge here and there (when appropriate), but it can be a vicious cycle that is hard to stop.COMMITTED TO CLEANDrunk Elephant is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health, or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulas. You’ll never find the “Suspicious 6” (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances/Dyes and SLS) in their products.

NIGHTBRIGHT DUO. This dreamy duo includes T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil that work while you sleep to refine skin texture and tone while intensely hydrating and nourishing for a gorgeous, youthful glow by morning; LESS IS MORE. Paring down your routine to a few clean products is Drunk Elephant’s plan for a radiant you. They want to improve whatever it is you feel you needed to hide as you reset your skin back to its healthy state and allow it to breathe again; NO QUESTION IN QUALITY. A routine is only as good as its worst product, and a product is only as good as its worst ingredient. Drunk Elephant is dedicated to your internal health and external skin health; "If there's any DOUBT, it's OUT.”; SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives; MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesn’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States

How does this product work with people oily, sensitive skin?
Is this product worth the money? Will it work for oily skin?
Looking for a new night time routine. I’d tus good??
Start your review of Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil!
Santa Monica, CA
This is a great pair if you're looking to incorporate a high-potency glycolic acid into your routine without irritation. I apply the TLC Framboos on clean skin after getting out of the shower, and follow immediately with the marula oil. Drunk Elephant also says you can mix the products together as a "smoothie." Drunk Elephant's Marula Oil makes my skin feel hydrated but not too oily, and since it's a "carrier oil," I know it's working to increase the efficacy of the Framboos.
Saint Cloud, MN
The Glycolic Night Serum is a great dupe for the Sunday Riley Good Genes. You will experience some redness the first few times you use this product, but that will go away after a couple of days. The texture of my skin improved so much after using this. The Virgin Marula oil is heaven. It dries down relatively quickly and gives you this healthy "I just came back from Bali" glow.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely one of my favorite combos. I switch off between this and using a retinol instead of the glycolic acid. But between the two my face is (usually) blemish free and has a good glow in the morning! I’m not one for facial oils in the morning so I usually leave it for the night. (Too lazy to wait for it to dry in the morning before putting on moisturizer!)
Tomkins Cove, NY
Wonderful products I use at night. TLC framboise Helps with my healing acne and the facial oil keeps the hydration locked in without having me breakout. The oil is extremely light. Would 100% recommend! Drunk Elephant NightBright Duo - Nighttime Skincare Routine with T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
Portland, ME
I love this set, but don’t always use together. The TLC serum is my go to night serum and has helped clear up discoloration and scarring on my chin. I use the facial oil on my face after dermaplaning, and also on my cuticles. Love Drunk Elephant everything, and the Framboos serum is definitely a top 3 product for me.
Bomb duo right here. Every since I read up about them after seeing an article on Instagram I haven't looked back. My skin thanks me lol. I really hope they dint mess with the formula because my skin is giving me life after starting over a year ago.
Philadelphia , PA
I’ve been using both of these products for about a year now and love the results I have seen. Although the price is up there, a little bit goes a long way and the products lasted me about 8 months so I feel like it’s worth it.
These products have made my nighttime routine so much better! The serum keeps my face feeling moisturized in this desert! I use the oil both for my morning and night skincare routine and I love it!
Waukee, IA
These 2 are products I use consistently. Marula Oil is a must have for me, morning and night. At night, I mix with Framboos and Lala. Amazing combo! My skin looks and feels so much better!
Hudsonville
I love this duo. I was expecting to be blown away by the T.L.C. Framboos but it was the Virgin Marula Oil that wowed me. I used about three pumps of each product, mixed together, every night and it lasted me for about two months. My skin was glowing every morning and I saw a decrease in breakouts. My dark circles practically disappeared, too. Even though the price isn’t bad, I’m not sure if I would buy it consistently throughout the year, but if my skin needs a rescue I’ll purchase it again. There’s a lot of value in this set! Try it!