BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
penny a.
Beckley, WV
This worked well for my combo oily skin. I'm 43, my diet sucks, I work nights and my skin shows it. This has helped. It's not a miracle (nothing is!) But my face looks and feels better.
Strykerda1 S.
Albany
A cute set to try the most important items of the brand. The day and night serum are game changers. I use to break out now I don’t. Even using soap and oil
Mercedes M.
Ankeny, IA
DRUNK ELEPHANT HAS CHANGED MY SKIN OMG!! It is pricy but worth every penny! TLC glycolic night serum is my favorite product! You can tell a huge difference in texture the next morning!
meg d.
Neptune Beach
If you have seen any of my other reviews, you know I am SO thrilled with DE. It’s safer for the skin without losing results! It has beautiful packaging, is not harsh on my skin, and is making me just in awe of my skin’s appearance. I love each product more than the next. I do recommend trying their samples, though, because the products are expensive and I have read that some people find the products irritating. This has not been my case whatsoever, but we each have different skin!
Daiana C.
Didn’t see much difference but maybe I needed full size to see effects. Very pricey for product
Karla M.
Mcminnville, OR
For the price of this it’s super worth it I’m glad we get to try a little bit of each product
BRITTANY C.
Los Angeles
All drunk elephant products are amazing. I have not tried this kit personally but I have tried all items that are in it and they're all amazing. A kit like this is a great way to get a feel for the products and decide if you want to buy the full sized.
Sarah O.
Gresham, OR
This is one of the best brands i have ever used because the products actually deliver results! It's hard to say which one is my favorite because they all work so well, but the C firma has dramatically faded my sun spots. This kit lets you sample of all their best products together in one. I would definitely recommend buying this.
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
All I can say about this product, and brand, is omg!!! I work with skincare and I am sad to say, where I work they do not sell this brand. Which is horrible to say the least, since this skincare line has done wonders to my skin.... no more redness, way less breakouts, and a much more even toned skin (which is all very important with someone who has fair skin).
Angela O.
Eastpoint
This is a wonderful product that actually does what it says it will do which is awesome
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if it's worth the price tag. How long did these products last you?