BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
These products are kind of pricey but from what I have tried they are very nice. Worth it if you are really in to skin care
Amanda N.
Middleburg
I feel like this whole kit did absolutely nothing. Didn't notice any difference in my skin after using for about 2 week.
Amanda M.
Awesome introduction kit to Drunk Elephant products. Love all these products and now own full sizes along with eye serum.
Amanda Nicole R.
Yorkville, IL
I loved all of these products,the packaging is very appealing and eye catching,but well worth it!felt very fresh after
Cheyenne N.
Arlington , TX
Pricey but a very good skin care line. Drunk elephant is gentle in my sensitive skin and is one of my go to brands!
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love drunk Elephant. It is pricey but I see it like I'm paying for what I want and it gives me exactly that.
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
Just got this and seems to really be helping my skin! I break out a lot on my chin and this month I didn't !
Karessa H.
Nashville, TN
I have problem skin. I noticed within the first week mu skin was clearer and softer than it has ever been.
Anshu G.
INCREDIBLE. It cleared up my acne. I have a better skin tone. The only thing is that it’s pretty expensive.
Juan R.
I have tried this product before and I'm nearly down with it and let me tell y'all this product good :)
Cheyanne T.
I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are so pricey though, are they worth it?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?