BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Jennifer R.
I am new to drunken elephant but their products seem to be legit. I do like the bar soap that comes with it and also the Hydra gel moisturizer
Joanne V.
Taunton
This is one of my favorites thst I've tried latley. . Can't wait to purchase full size ......... 🙂 * would really recommend this to a friend. .
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
Helped clear my skin like no other. I started breaking out after I moved and it cleared it right up. Love this! Definitely worth the price
Rizlane R.
Falls Church, VA
I enjoy these products. It really helped the texture of my skin. I purchased these items at sephora. It's definitely worth the money.
Caroline G.
Vestavia Hls, AL
simply put. i am addicted. i cannot live without these products! these transformed my skin! it is expensive but worth every penny!
Whitney P.
Austin, TX
Great for all skin types! Love the b-hydra gel that gives you skin an extra boost in hydration under your favorite moisturizer.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield , KY
These products are kind of pricey but from what I have tried they are very nice. Worth it if you are really in to skin care
Shilah R.
Lake City, AR
While I only got to try this at my local Sephora it is such an amazing product and deffinatley on my list for my next trip!
Amanda M.
Awesome introduction kit to Drunk Elephant products. Love all these products and now own full sizes along with eye serum.
Amanda N.
Middleburg
I feel like this whole kit did absolutely nothing. Didn't notice any difference in my skin after using for about 2 week.
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if it's worth the price tag. How long did these products last you?