BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Kenna C.
These totally helped me with my breakouts and helped to prevent future breakouts, all while being super gentle to my sensistive skin! Completely worth the price I paid, this was my first time but I look forward to the many new times when I run of of what I have!
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love every product in this set and have tried all of them, with the exception of the bar soap. I feel weird using bar soap on my face, but do plan to use it on my body since I have issues with dry skin and psoriasis.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
These serums are great! A little pricey but worth it (hence the 4 stars)... I wouldn't purchase outright because of the price, but I love when I get samples of these!
Livvy F.
This is a great set to introduce you to their skincare line. Everything in it works like a dream. I have the full size of every product and the vitamin c serum is the absolute best one out there. The packaging prevents it from going back too quickly.
Matthew M.
Carteret, New Jersey
It was very pricy and unique but it was worth it. I bought it from Amazon I believe I don’t remember it was very pricy and the packaging was not impressive it was indeed very pricy do not recommend but great investment to purchase I would not buy again
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This is an essential part of my skin care routine. I’ve noticed dramatic changes since I’ve been using products from this brand. My skin has never been better.
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
OBSESSED with drunk elephant!!!!! Literally all their products work well & really have been helping my skin! Although they are pricey, it’s defiantly worth it!
Strykerda1 S.
Albany
A cute set to try the most important items of the brand. The day and night serum are game changers. I use to break out now I don’t. Even using soap and oil
Dallas W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I absolutely love all of these products and have the full sizes separately, but I don't think this is a good value. The AHA Moment kit is, though.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
These serums are amazing! They seriously transform your skin's texture and appearance! They are quite pricey but my skin has never looked better.
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if it's worth the price tag. How long did these products last you?