BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I purchased this kit at Sephora and I love it! I am loving the Drunk Elephant Skincare line so far. It hasn't caused my combo oily skin to flare up and I feel that the texture of my skin is vastly improving. I like to mix the the B Hydra gel with the c firm day serum to use during the day. I love using the TLC Framboos and Virgin Marula oil for the night.

Courtney S.
Naperville, IL
Bought this set because I already own the glycolic night serum and had samples of the c-firma and b-hydra from the dayglow set. I love this gel and the peekee bar. Great price for what you get in this set. I've always had problem skin with occasional break outs and redness, since using drunk elephant I don't feel the need to wear full coverage makeup anymore!
Cassie M.
I am obsessed with drunk elephant! I got a sample of the retro La la whipped moisturizer and I was hooked. I gave this a try because it was an inexpensive way to try out several more products! I picked it up at Sephora and instantly fell in love with the TLC Framboise, it's made a huge difference in my skin and the beta hydra is my go to moisturizer. It's pricey but sooo worth it!
Ellen A.
Louisville, KY
My Drunk Elephant routine started off really great... I could tell my skin was happy with the product line, which I bought at Sephora. After about 6 months, the effectiveness had worn off and some areas were starting to look broken out. This is when I had to change. Not sure if it was just one single product or if it was the line in general.
Kelly B.
East Brunswick
This was a good value set, and all products performed very well. These products allowed the skin to properly heal and as a result, drastically improved the appearance of the skin's texture. This set was highly successful and proved that the brand has many high quality products that work.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i love every drunk elephant product i have ever tested. they are expensive but they are so worth the price. they are gnetle on skin but harsh with acne. everything i buy is very effective and has nice packagng. i like this kit because it lets me test out what i want before i buy the full size.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Not a huge fan of drunk elephant. Tried several of the products and was left underwhelmed. Didn't like the smell or the way I left my skin feeling. I don't think I will buy this again. The small soap bar is nice and it smelled good but the face oil and  serums  were not my favorite
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased this set at a Sephora Rouge event! Wanted the opportunity to try a bit more of the Drunk Elephant line! So far love everything! You can really tell it was all formulated to work together! And is so great for sensitive skin!
Brittany J.
Springfield, KY
I'm a huge fan of all their line of products! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it because they are so effective. They come in great cute packaging but it's also very sturdy and never leaks. I will definitely buy again!
Kenna C.
These totally helped me with my breakouts and helped to prevent future breakouts, all while being super gentle to my sensistive skin! Completely worth the price I paid, this was my first time but I look forward to the many new times when I run of of what I have!
Cheyanne T.
I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are so pricey though, are they worth it?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?