Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear uploaded by Jennifer M.Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear uploaded by Ashley D.Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear uploaded by Kelly M.

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
  • Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchase...1 Answers
Yeli S.
Maywood, IL
Drunk Elephant is my favorite skin care brand. I've tried a lot of their products and have loved all of them. I love all of the products in this kit. Definitely saw improvement in my skin after using these products.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
I loved this little set. The products are good, while it may seem like a small amount, I have had it for quite some time and still have product left. You only need a dime sized amount for most of the contents.
Sarah N.
Warren, OH
Love this for my acne skin !! Wish I could use it more but it's a little pricey ! But it's worth it if you want to splurge ! Always cute packaging too !! Would def recommend ! Love this stuff and the brand !
Jacksenia M.
The serum actually left a burning sensation. Not something I expected or experienced with other serums. Tried it for a week with the same sensation with both the daytime and nighttime serum. Not for me.
Adri S.
Brooklyn , NY
DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN: Buy this kit all the time! The small bottles go a long way. The whole set is priced as much as the larger bottle, so its worth giving a try or just using all the time.
Kira G.
Murrieta
Love these products! I noticed my skin was more smooth in texture and more even in color after a week of use. I have sensitive skin and did not notice any redness or irritation after using these!
Leila V.
I was very scared of any oil products since my pores get backed up easily and I used to have extreme oily skin. Oils keep the skin young and hydrated but having so much sensitivity was a big deal. First time user and will not be the last. Presentation nicely done
Colleen G.
Silverdale, WA
This is amazing and I wish that I could have eight of them. I wish that I could give this as a gift to everyone I know. This really is the best brand and they live up to their reputation.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I always like to try new products I gave this product a chance and I was very happy he made my skin very soft and I believe that if I tried it for longer I would've see better results
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This set is great for those looking for a multipurpose moisturizer that's great everywhere and interested in what else the brand has to offer. From this set, I found myself loving the maracuja oil. It sinks into the skin after a few mins and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day.
Cheyanne T.
I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are so pricey though, are they worth it?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Alexandria B.
Tallahassee, FL
Definitely want to try these products but worried they won't work for my combination sensitive skin
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?