BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Amazing kit to get to know the brand. Drunk Elephant really knows their skincare. Their C Serum is a staple in my routine and I refuse to stray from it, I have backups! I do wish the price was a bit more friendly for their kit, if it was, more would be hooked!
April S.
Lucasville, OH
If you have and problems with acne or other blemishes then just give this a try! I use it's daily and it works wonders. Excellent packaging. It's all very easy to use. Leaves your skin feeling absolutely flawless and will have it looking that way in no time!
Laurie S.
monongahrla
I love this! I needed a new vitamin B serum and saw this at Sephora- this did not disappoint. The packaging was awesome. - I actually kept the box and use it to hold some of my brushes. The serum isn’t as awful smelling as most serums are. It feels good on the skin. Would definitely recommend
Megan M.
Sewell, NJ
Ugh I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Drunk Elephant products! Got this kit at Sephora hoping it would help my skin with acne, texture, and discoloration! Unfortunately it made me break out in bad cystic acne that lasted 6 months!
Krystal E.
Burnsville
I need to restock on these items! They are my favs! I use them everyday! The vitamin c serum is the best I've ever used! It gives the skin a beautiful healthy glow. I absolutely recommend this all the time! I bought from Sephora. get it!
Kimberly C.
Franklin, TN
Excellent product line. Very brightening and great for my skin. Effective. Would definitely buy again. First time user. Great for acne scars and discoloration. Good value and the travel sizes last awhile. Overall, excellent products!!
Devon K.
Hoover, AL
This is the best set I’ve ever purchased! A perfect introduction to the Drunk Elephant line. I love the cleansing bar and will forever repurchase. Really saw an adjustment in my skin! Completely worth it and heavily recommend.
Anna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loved this package! The packaging is adorable and the products are even better! Very light weight and skin sensitivity is a non issue with this brand this helped my acne clear up a lot
Yeli S.
Maywood, IL
Drunk Elephant is my favorite skin care brand. I've tried a lot of their products and have loved all of them. I love all of the products in this kit. Definitely saw improvement in my skin after using these products.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
I loved this little set. The products are good, while it may seem like a small amount, I have had it for quite some time and still have product left. You only need a dime sized amount for most of the contents.
Cheyanne T.
I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are so pricey though, are they worth it?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?