Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear uploaded by Jennifer M.Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear uploaded by Ashley D.Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear uploaded by Kelly M.

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
  • Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchase...1 Answers
Natalie U.
Oak Park, CA
I still have not used the bar cleanser, but the rest of the products are nice. I really like the serums more than the hydra gel, which isn't thick enough for my very dry skin, but a nice addition to a sunscreen sometimes. Definitely follow the directions and use the two night ones together. It feels lovely!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Drunk elephant makes a great line of skin care products! I used this set and it left my skin clean and looking beautiful. I do the the price tag is a bit steep but the quality is fantastic so it’s worth the splurge.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i love every drunk elephant product i have ever tested. they are expensive but they are so worth the price. they are gnetle on skin but harsh with acne. everything i buy is very effective and has nice packagng. i like this kit because it lets me test out what i want before i buy the full size.
Kelly B.
East Brunswick
This was a good value set, and all products performed very well. These products allowed the skin to properly heal and as a result, drastically improved the appearance of the skin's texture. This set was highly successful and proved that the brand has many high quality products that work.
Samantha M.
Pacifica , CA
I love this package! It gave me a chance to try all of the different products drunk elephant has to offer and the results were amazing! The only thing that concerned me was that I got a bunch of white heads. Almost as if the products were pushing everything out of my pores.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Not a huge fan of drunk elephant. Tried several of the products and was left underwhelmed. Didn't like the smell or the way I left my skin feeling. I don't think I will buy this again. The small soap bar is nice and it smelled good but the face oil and  serums  were not my favorite
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
Absolutely love love love this set!! I had never tried a drunk elephant item before this and have heard wonderful things from Kathleen Lights. I wanted to be able to try everything, even though what I really wanted was the T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum. I have to say I love everything in this set. I will definitely by the night serum in full sized. It has greatly improved the texture of my skin and has made it literally silky smooth/soft. I enjoy the full-sized hydration gel but right now I need something a bit more moisturizing to repair my winter damaged skin. The marula oil soaks right into my skin and is wonderful for those really dry parts of my face but isn't too much for the sides of my nose that can become oily at times. The c-firma day serum is full of vitamin c and has done a great job firming up my laugh lines on the sides of my mouth. I feel it will be great prevention seeing as how I'm 30 and don't have too harsh of lines as of now. I am very excited to be using this set and as they run out I will be purchasing full sizes of the items. Drunk Elephant Let's B Clear
Kaila F.
I got this as a gift and didn't have any knowledge of the brand at all, but I actually really like the product, the only reason it's not a 5star is because I have a product line I already use regularly. But if you're looking for a new brand, I'd definitely start with this one.
Tristan H.
Denton, TX
For the price this product is worth it ! It gives you samples of the best sellers in the line and give you a chance to really start your skincare routine for only 80 dollars. The moisturizer lasts such a long time if you use it sparingly and really utilize the marula oil combo. I recommend this and I love drunk elephant
Viviana O.
Love love love. All of the products combine help me to control my breakouts. The products last me about 3 to 4 weeks. I stilla ve the moisturizer. My skin looks a lot brighter and clean. The cleansing bar is really good. My face feels smooth, it doesn't dry my face.
Cheyanne T.
I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are so pricey though, are they worth it?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Alexandria B.
Tallahassee, FL
Definitely want to try these products but worried they won't work for my combination sensitive skin
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?