BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Monique E.
Erial, NJ
I would argue to say, that I love everything about this brand and their products have yet to disappoint. These products are a pricey investment, but their worth every penny in my opinion.
Mercedes M.
Ankeny, IA
DRUNK ELEPHANT HAS CHANGED MY SKIN OMG!! It is pricy but worth every penny! TLC glycolic night serum is my favorite product! You can tell a huge difference in texture the next morning!
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
I love all of the products in this value pack. The pekee bar is my favorite dash wash, it leaves you skin super soft and cleanser without feeling stripped. I also love using b hydra with the lala cream, it is so hydrating. The marula oil is the best oil I have ever tried, it is super hydrating and I can always count on it.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
I absolutely love this brand. Highly recommend to everyone who is able to make a purchase! This works well with other D.E. products, but...idk, it works well alone but even better with other products of the brand. I love it because it works well for my oily skin. Will purchase again.
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
This was awesome. Drunk elephant has done wonders for my skin. I really like the kit to try out the products. The pink is my favorite but the blue is pretty great as well.
lauren k.
Drunk Elephant is a brand I’ve wanted to try for a while now and after purchasing this set, I can say that it is definitely worth the high price!!! The quality is amazing and leaves my skin looking flawless!!
Jennifer W.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this kit at Sephora as a new customer to Drunk Elephant.  It is an awesome value for the price.  Contains a full size hydrating lotion and small sizes of the vitamin c, the AHA serum, and the facial oil.  Full size face soap.  I loved the soap, non drying.  The vitamin C was a tad sticky and orange.  The AHA serum was fantastic and really improved my skin.  The facial oil is wonderful, too.  The hydrating lotion is great for summer, but is too lightweight for me in the winter.  I would repurchase the AHA serum and the soap and the oil in full sizes.  As a bonus these are all fragrance free, natural, and donate to help save the elephants!
Cristy J.
Surprise, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite value sets!  I have oily skin and I am in my mid 40's. I have seen a huge improvement in my skin with Drunk Elephant products. The B-Hydra gel was the reason I purchased the set. Turns out I love it all! The gel has improved my undereye bags immensely!  I love the C-Firma serum too. It does smell a little funny but as soon as I put the B-Hydra serum over it I cannot smell it anymore. Love it!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Love this set...got it for Christmas and I literally feel like I'm glowing all the time. Ive been using it for a few week and my skin is getting smoother and more even as time goes on. I love the DE line because I know everything that goes into it is helpful instead of harmful!
Cassidy G.
Spring, TX
I’m so glad I decided to try this even though it was pricey! The moisturizer gives me the moisture I need, it’s not too thick and not too light. I love the stuff in the pink bottle, it really minimizes the appearance of my pores!! The radiant glow in the orange bottle makes you look so healthy and glowy, I love it!! I will definitely repurchase these items, worth the splurge!
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if it's worth the price tag. How long did these products last you?