BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
member-d028a5968
This tester kit cleared my skin up so much! I have combination skin and it left my skin feeling so much more fulfilled and hydrated! The formulas of the product are beautiful and they have so many active ingredients! Especially the oil from the plant that makes the elephants seem like they are drink. Where they got the name drunk elephant! That oil is amazingly hydrating
Tara M.
Mount Stewart
I love this skin care line!!! It's amazing and has met my expectations for sure!
It is very gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin!
I bought my set at sephora.
I don't think they have room for improvement other then I wish it was bigger bottles for the price!
Samantha D.
the cleaning daytime bar worked mazing for my sensitive skin. the hydr gel was so deeply hydrating my skin instantly felt amaing. the oil works beautiful on its own. and the tlc night serum was amazing for spot treating my scars or dark spots. super pricey but the ingredients are so pure they work so well.
Elif K.
Great product! It’s literally everything one needs to start off their skincare routine. I have combination skin and it left my face smooth and nourished. The oils were the best thing in this set!
Mônica S.
Eschborn
I love all the kits that elephant does , I think the price its fair , you definitely should grab the travels kit , and if you have dry skin , try this out , helpt me lot !
Ka-Leigh B.
Calgary , AB
I struggle with acne and I found this set to be very helpful in combating it. I liked the formulas and how they made my skin feel. None were too drying or harsh.
Krystal B.
Barrie
I actually bought a set similar to this from Sephora.   I think that sets like this are amazing especially for more higher end skin care lines, it gives you a chance to try a lot of their products without having to spend full pop!!!!   I will definitely have to keep using drunk elephant to give a full review on how it works but so far I'm really liking the products and I also like that they don't have any scent  so it's perfect for sensitive skin.
Wpg S.
Winnipeg, LA
I love these drunk elephant minis and I can't stop buying them! They are so cute and a great way to try out new products in the drunk elephant line, although they are very very pricey, I think that they are 100% worth every penny and I will continue to wait for the new minis to come out
lilianaloero L.
Ame esta linea drunk elefant, muy buena un kit que se complementa , el suero de vitamina espectacular, lo recomiendo  para todas las que quieran aligerar y prevenir las lineas de expresión. Hidrata y da un descanso a la piel
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Definitivamente voy a tomar suero de noche en tamaño completo. Ha mejorado mucho la textura de mi piel y la ha hecho literalmente sedosa y suave
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if it's worth the price tag. How long did these products last you?