meg d.
Neptune Beach
If you have seen any of my other reviews, you know I am SO thrilled with DE. It’s safer for the skin without losing results! It has beautiful packaging, is not harsh on my skin, and is making me just in awe of my skin’s appearance. I love each product more than the next. I do recommend trying their samples, though, because the products are expensive and I have read that some people find the products irritating. This has not been my case whatsoever, but we each have different skin!