BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A five-piece skin care kit to cleanse, treat, and hydrate for clear, conditioned skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…: This limited-edition skin care set is a complete morning-and-night regimen that delivers more youthful-looking, hydrated, and luminous skin. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formulas helps reset, balance, and clear the complexion, minimizing brown spots and blemishes. The gentle, multitasking Pekee Bar™ deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without stripping or irritating the skin. B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is enriched with antiaging vitamin B5 to replenish, brighten, and improve the appearance of skin's texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum contains 12 percent glycolic to refine and resurface skin by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen. The refreshing gel formula, C-Firma™ Day Serum, pairs vitamin C with ferulic acid to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. The antioxidant-rich Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil hydrates, preserves, and heals skin restoring a healthy-looking glow. This set contains: - 1 oz/ 28.34 gm Pekee Bar - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel - 2 x 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). see more...

• How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?1 Answers
  • I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if i...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try these products so bad! They are ...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Flowery Br, GA
This kit from Sephora is amazing!! I’d been dying to try Drunk Elephant products, and when I found this I knew I had to buy it! First of all, the price point is amazing for this kit! All of the oils are so great, but I think my favourite was the Marula Luxury Face Oil. It did wonders for my skin! You get 3 mini oils, but you also get the Pekee Face Bar and a full size B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel, which is by far my favourite thing in the kit. I have very dry, very sensitive skin. I add this gel to my moisturiser, and my skin goes from dry and flaky to soft, hydrated, and glowing instantly, and it doesn’t make my face break out, irritated, or turn red! It’s my miracle worker! I also really to the twist-up pump packaging. I have repurchased all of the products several times now, and I’m a Drunk Elephant customer for life! I highly recommend you try it!
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Love love love the vitamin c serum. I haven’t found anything that can compare to it. The glycolic serum was decent. It does what it’s meant to do but if i was planning on spending that much on an acid exfoliator i would probably go with good genes due to dry skin. The hydrating serum was disappointing though. I just didn’t notice or feel any real difference and let’s be real, if you’re spending this amount of cash on a product you want to at least feel like there is a difference in your moisture levels. The soap was too drying on my face but it would be lovely for someone who had combo or normal skin.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
The B Hydra Gel that is the full size product in this box - it's amazing. It's a light weight, barely scented, quickly absorbing moisturizer. The other deluxe sample sizes just allow you to try the other great products that Drunk Elephant offers. They are also really great for travel sizes. I'm on the drier side, so this is more of a spring/summer moisturizer for me. I use something heavier from DE in the fall/winter.
meg d.
Neptune Beach
If you have seen any of my other reviews, you know I am SO thrilled with DE. It’s safer for the skin without losing results! It has beautiful packaging, is not harsh on my skin, and is making me just in awe of my skin’s appearance. I love each product more than the next. I do recommend trying their samples, though, because the products are expensive and I have read that some people find the products irritating. This has not been my case whatsoever, but we each have different skin!
Sheela V.
Love this. Especially the DE C-Firma Day Serum a shot! I've tried quite a few vitamin C serums and they all made my skin freak out a little bit or had incredibly short shelf lives since they were not stable (like the OST serums). The DE serum lasts long and has not given me any negative side effects. It does apply a bit sticky at first but give it like 10-15 minutes to sink in and it won't feel sticky anymore. The packaging is innovative and quite good-looking, haha. It's pretty expensive but it's worth it. You don't need to use it too frequently (I use it 2-3 times a week) to see results.
Breanna R.
This started my love affair with Drunken Elephant! I have always wanted to give them a try and this set was perfect for me! I love every single product in this set! I am going to repurchase the serums because they are empty! Everything else I still have plenty of and use everyday! This price tag is up there but if you want amazon skin care but this!!
BRITTANY C.
Los Angeles
All drunk elephant products are amazing. I have not tried this kit personally but I have tried all items that are in it and they're all amazing. A kit like this is a great way to get a feel for the products and decide if you want to buy the full sized.
Ansley B.
Lexington
Nice products for no medical grade skin care. A bit expensive though. I did enjoy the vitamin C serum in the kit. That’s about it. I purchased this at Sephora during the holidays. While this might be great for some, I’m going to stick to skinmedica.
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is one of my favorite skincare lines. I love that there is no chemicals in this line and you see a huge improvement in just weeks. Drunk elephant kits are worth the money because you get so much for free. I can’t be without my B-Hydra!
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is so cool!! I love the smell of it and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I got it from a friend, who didn’t really know how to use it. So I started using it and I fell in love!
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work on clearing up dark spots and acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I have used Murad for a while. Will this help to keep acne at bay?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Drink Elephant Let's B Clear. For those who have purchased this set,has it improved your daily regimen? And if so would you recommend and is it worth it compared to other products?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I want to try the Drunk Elephant line but I'm unsure if it's worth the price tag. How long did these products last you?