Drunk Elephant JuJu Bar

by Drunk Elephant

An ultra-mild, three-in-one bar that deeply cleanses, subtly exfoliates, and heals skin. This multitasking bar is designed to effectively cleanse while gently removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. The healing formulation of thermal mud and bamboo powder delivers a wonderful creamy lather that dissolves unwanted oil, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris and impurities. It refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity, and over time, minimizes the look of pores. It is fragrance- and soap-free and only formulated with skin-friendly ingredients designed to cleanse and calm the skin while promoting moisture retention. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Unlike most other bar cleansers on the market, the Juju Bar is made with a pH-balanced base that will not strip or dry out your skin. It is cruelty-free and vegan, and formulated without any essential oils, fragrances, dyes, colorants, or irritants. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). Research results: In a 6-week self-assessment on 40 men and women who used product once daily:- 95% saw clearer skin- 92% saw more moisturized skin - 89% saw fewer breakouts- 96% saw smaller pores- 98% saw less redness

Is this safe to use daily?
Do you guys feel these bars cleanse deeply enough? I love DE but it’s hard to give up the physical exfoliation of my Clarisonic!
Is this a good exfoliator? Gentle on the skin?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant JuJu Bar!
Product Highlights
“This is a wonderful product for oily/sensitive skin. The exfoliation is just enough to get rid of dead skin and other impurities, but not abrasive. I offer this to a lot of my clients where I work, and have always gotten great feedback! Drunk elephant makes some awesome products, and if you're reluctant on using something that will break you out, don't be. This will end up being your holy grail to smooth, clear, and beautifully clean skin!” in 14 reviews
Fort Wayne, IN
I won’t lie. I was skeptical of this bar as an exfoliant at first but it didn’t take long to see how wrong I was. I love that it seems to be gentler than other exfoliators but is really effective. I use this just a few times a week and it’s great.
Combination
Pflugerville
Love how this product makes my skin feel in the morning. I usually don’t like bars but love the ingredients and the brand in general. Wish there was a tad bit more of exfoliation but other then that amazing!!
Oily / Whiteheads, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Cincinnati, OH
I am a big fan of the juju bar as a gentle daily exfoliant.  It is expensive for a bar of soap, but it lasts forever.  The only problem, is that I find bar soaps to be more unsanitary than pumps since it's exposed on my counter all day.  If I find something of a similar composition, I would try that instead, but it is effective so I am hesitant to switch up my routine.  Another downfall, it is not travel friendly, but I know they sell a specific travel case.  Not sure that's worth it.
Tickfaw
Crazy little soap bar that lasts forever! I uses every morning to exfoliate and cleanse skin before applying skincare and makeup. Does not over exfoliate or dry skin.
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Pearcy, AR
I use this and the other bar on Tuesday and Thursday after a hard workout! These bars are definitely not something you just wet and put directly on your face. You want to wet it louder in your hands and then wipe your hands on your face just so the saying that’s it within the bars is it hurting your skin. They leave my skin feeling smooth and not oily and definitely not dry.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Portland , OR
This and the Peking bar are my favorite cleansing bars of all time. The Juju bar exfoliates and my skin always feels SO smooth after I use it. I use this bar 2-3 times a week and it keeps my skin feeling amazing. It is an expensive cleansing bar but in my opinion worth the price.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Medford, MA
This exfoliating face bar is my go-to product for stubborn blackheads. The bars last a while, though I do think the price isn’t reflective of the quality. I do love the packaging and the fact that this is a minimal waste product!
Orlando, FL
OK these bars are a game changer. I feel like people forget about them. This juju bar is for night time, it has exfoliant within the bar so it scrubs away at oil, dirt and makeup from the day. It leaves your face balanced, soft and moisturized. It balances out your ph and it great for any type of skin. I have oily skin and feel like this helped greatly with controlling it.
Sensitive / Fine Lines
Livonia, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot even begin to explain how soft this product leaves my skin. I read a lot of reviews that some people had issues with this product drying their skin out, but I haven’t had any issues. I only use it in the morning on the areas of my face where my pores get clogged (nose and chin) 2-3x per week. It keeps my skin smooth and I’m obsessed!!
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity
rancho cucamonga
Omg obsessed. I haven’t used another soap in over a year. And will continue to use. Clears my face and gets all the make up and dead skin off. Super effective. My friends all see the difference and have started using
Ask a question to the Influenster community...