by Drunk Elephant

THE DRUNK ELEPHANT DIFFERENCEWith a mission to deliver clinically-effective, clean skincare products formulated with both cutting-edge synthetic and natural ingredients, Drunk Elephant knows that every ingredient should directly benefit the health of your skin or the safety of the formulation. FULL SIZED MOISTURE DUO Like a glass of cool water for your skin, the Full Sized Moisture Duo keeps your skin hydrated, moisturized, and luxurious. THIS SET INCLUDES: 30 ml Virgin Marula Facial Oil. 30 ml B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel . NO FRAGRANCE After carefully balancing the best ingredients available, Drunk Elephant doesn’t have to add anything to mask their natural scents. When you smell their products, you will likely detect nothing but a glycerin base with slight hints of Marula oil, Zinc Oxide, Thermal Mud, Fruit Enzymes, and Vitamins for a refreshing and reassuring scent. BREAK THE CYCLE Your skin is left vulnerable with the overuse of harsh exfoliates, chemical peels, expensive laser treatments, Botox abuse, layered foundations and powders, and chemically-laden beauty creams. There’s nothing wrong with an occasional beneficial beauty splurge here and there (when appropriate), but it can be a vicious cycle that is hard to stop. COMMITTED TO CLEAN Drunk Elephant is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulas. You’ll never find the “Suspicious 6” (Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances/Dyes and SLS) in their products.

FULL SIZED MOISTURE DUO. Uniquely formulated to hydrate and keep in moisture, this full sized duo will keep your skin feeling supple as you improve the barrier function for your skin to hold in moisture, reduce redness, wrinkles, and improve elasticity; B-HYDRA INTENSIVE HYDRATION GEL. Like a cool glass of water for your thirsty skin, this ultra-hydrating vitamin B5 gel replenishes nutrients, visibly brightens and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone, while delivering intense skin hydration throughout the day; VIRGIN MARULA LUXURY FACIAL OIL. Straight from the “pip” of the marula fruit, Virgin Marula Oil is untouched by chemicals or fragrances. Like rehab for your skin, it’s high in vitamin E, omegas 6 and 9, helps to moisturize and rejuvenate, your skin; SENSITIVE VS. SENSITIZED. When skin is exposed to irritants and sensitizers, damage can be imperceptible and cumulative, leaving it in a reactive mode. "Sensitive" skin is often just skin that has become sensitized over time by harsh additives; MADE IN THE USA. Drunk Elephant doesn’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save money. They are hands-on and will stay true to their ethos. Their products are designed, tested, and made in the United States

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drunk Elephant Full Sized Moisture Duo- Hydrating and Moisturizing Duo with B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil!
Kersey, PA
These are amazing together! The marula oil is so hydrating but not heavy! The hydration gel is amazing for oily skin like mine EVEN DURING THE DAY! Layers amazing under make up
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
rancho cucamonga
Super hydrating. I use this every night and morning. Packing is perfect. Price is great. Love that you can get both in travel size. Love love love. Use continually for over the last year.
Bayonne , NJ
This duo is the best friend of dry skin! It more that the expected! Really effective for hydrate your skin and keep it glowing all day!!! Also it will help you to reduce any dryness, texture or patches! I’m absolutely buying this again!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
San Jose
I personally don’t find B-Hydra to be as amazing as people say it is. It’s not incredibly hydrating for me, and I honestly get better results when using aloe vera gel. Of course I know this needs a moisturizer to lock in the hydration, but doing that in comparison to aloe vera gel + a moisturizer isn’t nearly as effective.
New Orleans
This is ONLY for the BHydra Hydrating gel. I didn’t really care for it. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the best for the price either. HOWEVER!! I have read that this product is for dehydrated skin (not dry) and it works best for normal to dry skin (that’s what I have ) if an oil is applied afterwards. So if I did have both products featured in this post (the oil along with the hydrating gel) maybe I would feel differently about it. I am going to try them together in the future to give my updated review.
Dry / Uneven Skin Tone
Highland, IN
I love this moisturizer duo it makes my skin so incredibly soft and is so good for your skin! I think everyone should have this in there cabinet to use! Great brand as well! I would buy this again! And recommend it as well!
Best oil and best product we can add this to any DE product, very light on skin and leave smooth