BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I love this set! I think it’s an affordable way to try out both products. They are actually lasting me quite a while so it’s definitely worth the purchase. It really did meet my expectations, my skin looks brighter and healthier and much more moisturized. I enjoy using these products every morning. Especially since it actually gives results. The products are very smooth and blend so nicely into the skin leaving it soft and vibrant.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been wanting to try drunk elephant products as a preventative anti-aging regimen for quite a while now, so I asked for this as a gift to try it out. This trial kit consists of an 8ml mini pump of the c-firma serum and the B-hydra gel. The results are absolutely stunning, my skin feels soft, smooth, and firmer after only a few uses. The B-hydra is a very lightweight moisturizer, but I can tell that it is adding deeper moisture to my skin rather than just sitting on top of it. The only downside that I see thus far is that the C-firma serum is quite tacky after application, this is diminished once the B-hydra gel is applied or after some time. The other downside is the size, it is quite small and the full sized products are quite pricy. However, the company has values that I am comfortable getting behind with my dollar.
Amany I.
These products are SO good and I can't afford them full size :'( At least, with this kit you can give them a try. DO MAKE SURE to use the vitamin C when you get it because I left mine stored and went to use it like 4 months later and it had already oxidized into a dark orange color that will do more harm than good to the skin. IT SHOULD look like a light beige color when you use it.

Keep in mind that Vit C is really unstable but this is one of the most stable formulas/packaging out in the market.
Desiree F.
Augusta
I wish I could get behind Drunk Elephant products. They just don't work for my skin. It may be in my head but the texture if the Vitamin C serum is almost gritty and too sticky. It's uncomfortable on my skin. I like the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum and the Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum better. They are a lot cheaper too. The two aforementioned spread better and absorb completely into my skin without leaving it tight or sticky. The moisturizer was not rich enough. I had to use another on top of it which doesn't make sense cost wise.
Maggie R.
First time user. Purchased straight from DrunkElephant.com.

I am concerned that the travel sizes are not air-tight containers. I would recommend using them quickly after buying so the product doesn’t oxidize.

The products themselves are very nice. Both are well formulated without silicones, fragrance, essential oils, chemical sunscreens or other “suspicious “ ingredients. Both serums are hydrating to my dry skin. But need to be paired with an emollient oil like Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil to lock the moisture in and prevent trans epidermal water loss.

Caution is advised against using more than one pump of the C-Firma every other day to begin with. L-ascorbic Acid is a very strong ingredient. Gradually increase to no more than 2 pumps per day for face and neck.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel : This product is weird in that it claims to be a "hydration gel," yet I've actually seen a few people complain that it dries them out. I never used this product on its own, without any other moisturizers, so it never dried me out, but I also didn't feel like it was anywhere near hydrating enough to be worth the price. Basically, it seemed like it just didn't do anything at all.C-Firma Day Serum : First of all, I think mine arrived oxidized since it was dark orange when I got it. Second of all, I saw someone online refer to the smell of this as smelling like hot dogs, and omg - IT DOES. And tbh, I just really don't want to put anything that smells like hot dogs on my face! You'd think, for the price, they could maybe play around with altering the scent a bit so it doesn't smell so strongly of hot dogs, lol. If the smell doesn't bother you and your product doesn't arrive oxidized, you might like this product, but for those two reasons I was unable to really give this product a good try and wouldn't try it again in the future.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is expensive! I mean VERY expensive! I love both of these formulas and it’s a nice way to moisturize and get vitamin C after cleansing. My issue is the price. I just think you can find other hydrants and Vitamin C serums for less that work just as good.
Aly S.
N Hollywood, CA
I haven't been using this pair for too long, but I already see results. The Vitamin C is incredible for my skin discoloration and the rest of my skin is clear and glowing. Just make sure you're not pumping too much and you massage it all in or it's a little runny. I purchased a kit from Sephora which had serums, gels, sunscreen and bars. When using them all together I noticed immediate improvements in my skin.
Stacy Z.
I have scars on my forehead resulting from acne, and DE has done so many wonders for my skin. The Rise + Glow set is a great way to get introduced to the products, which includes the 'C-Firma Day Serum' and 'B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel'.
•C-Firma Day Serum: I only use it at night because it is sticky, but does go away after awhile. It easy to spread around my face and doesn't have an offensive scent. It helped fade away my acne scars and brightened up my skin, but it doesn't happen over night. If you do use this I suggest using sunscreen in the morning or there is no point in using it. This did not clog my pores or irritate my skin
•B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel: I only use this during the spring and summer time because it is not moisturizing enough for me during the harsh winters in Alberta. Using this under makeup is fine since it's a lightweight product that absorbs quickly, it doesn't make your foundation become patchy or cut its longevity. If you have dry skin, this product might not be enough so you might need to add an oil. This has not clogged any of my pores or irritate my skin.
Sara B.
Cottage Hills, IL
I am absolutely in love with this product! When reading reviews I was excited, but I must admit I wasn't really sure what the products would do for me. I was pleasantly surprised to feel and see changes in my skin almost immediately! The C firma brightens up my skin tone in a matter of minutes and the hydra gel is sooo smooth and quenches dry areas all day! I haven't had it for long so I am really excited to see if this does anything for dark spots or acne scars. I can't wait to try other products from this brand! Drunk Elephant dayglow™
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???

back