BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these travel sized bottles! They're great for trying the product, since it's a bit expensive initially for the whole product. The vitamin c product is a bit runny, so prepare for that. But it doesn't deter me. It works well. The hydra gel is just like your normal gel Moisturizer, but not terribly intense....so you could still use another one if you needed to. For oily people, I feel that you might love these for that fact. If you're a bit dry, like I am...I just use a little extra of the hydra gel and it works great for me. Again, they both sink into the skin almost immediately....so I can go right in with my primer and makeup without having to wait on it to dry.
Giselle R.
Miami
WOW! So, I have combination, sensitive acne prone skin and I decided to try the Vitamin C Serum with the hydrating gel and I can say that it helped me so much. Let's start with the Vitamin C!  I have dark spots due to popping pimples as a teen and I've heard this is usually good to fade away marks and it's definitely true! No foundation in the world was able to take the darkness away no matter how much I tried to color correct. The smell isn't THAT pleasant but it's "do-able." I've also noticed that it's helped even out my skin tone. The hydrating gel was pretty great too! I've been mixing it in with my moisturizer for an extra boost. I have definitely noticed my skin being softer and supple after use. Would I buy it alone? Possibly not. But then again I haven't tried it out by its self. I DO however recommend it to those who's skin is extremely patchy and dry. I just don't think I personally NEED it. It's more of a luxury item for me.
Jackie J.
At 28.00 for these basically sample size products, I expected a little more. The sizes last about a month is you use them sparingly. The blue moisturizer I like, it helps my extremely dry skin to feel nice. The orange vitamin c serum left much to be desired. The smell alone turned me away as it smells like old meat and lingers for a long time. After buying two sets and using for just over two months, I saw no different in my dark spots or acne scars. I love this brand but that serum was a miss for me.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
There's a bit of hype around the Drunk Elephant line, this duo really gives you a taste of what is has to offer. The sizes seem small but it really lasts for a while, enough for you to be able to see just how effective it is. I used this for about half a month and noticed how bright and awake my face became because of the Vitamin C serum. Not a fan of the Hydra, too light of a moisturizer for me. Great price also if you don't want to splurge for the full sizes just yet!
Frida C.
Chicago
I've been dying to try these products but didn't want to risk spending money on something that wasn't going to work. I am in love with the C-Firma Day Serum. My skin glows and feels so soft. I was skeptical when I first tried it because it has a bit of a funky smell to it, it felt like it stretched out my skin in a way that made it feel not moisturized enough and was the tiniest bit too sticky. Once the skin fully absorbed it though, it was fantastic. As far as the B-Hydra I honestly... could find something more hydrating. I tried using the serum on its own one day and the next used it along with the B-Hydra. I didn't really feel like there was much of a difference. Regardless, I was very happy to try both and will continue to play around with more of DE's stuff.
Samantha G.
I think we can all agree that Drunk Elephant is an INVESTMENT. So these minis are a great way to get introduced, even more so if you're traveling, as these are ideal to travel with. The vitamin c serum works really nicely, although I'm not a fan of the smell. The hydration gel is the standout product for me, even with my drier skin. As stated, this is not supposed to replace your moisturizer anyway. It really is for ADDED moisture. It is a little tacky for a few moments after application, but then it fully sinks in and is perfect for that extra moisture.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is such an amazing brand and this was he first product I've tried from them!! I adore the Vitamin C serum as it brightens my skin for summer and helps give some extra protection throughout hot and sunny days. I apply this with the Hydra gel which is equally as amazing! It hydrates my skin and makes me feel super fresh without unnecessary added ingredients! I'm so glad I tried this as a set because the two together are a perfect match! I mix about two drops of each and apply to my face every morning after I was and tone. It's great for summer and not greasy or heavy at all! I've already ordered another set.. it's THAT GOOD!!!
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
10/10 recommend. I love these littles! I have yet to purchase a full size of Drunk Elephant, because it is an investment. So if you're anything like me; curious about the brand and all the buzz about the products, give the little duos they offer a try. I love the C-Firma serum. It is orange, and a huge complaint reviewers gave was it made their skin orange. You just need to completely massage it in, and make sure no product is lingering. The B-Hyrdra is soo nice and plumping. Use C-Firma first and finish off with B-Hydra to hydrate your skin and have a silky skin.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
This is fantastic to get to either travel or just try these products. The price is good because I find they last a pretty good while. I'm not a big fan of the gel (B Hydra). That's my personal preference though many people love it. I'm a much bigger fan of the Lala Whipped Retro Cream. I do however love the C Firma Serum, it was my top Vitamin C for a very long time and I still love it and travel with it. It's a great serum for in the morning and does well with layering.
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
I LOVE drunk elephant products but the reason I am giving this 3 stars is I only use one of the two products. I bought the DayGlow mini duo from the Drunk Elephant website, which comes with a vitamin c serum and gel moisturizer. I've written reviews on each individual product but in general, the moisturizer is not hydrating enough for me and I personally do not like the consistency. I use the vitamin c serum most mornings.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora