BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been wanting to try drunk elephant products as a preventative anti-aging regimen for quite a while now, so I asked for this as a gift to try it out. This trial kit consists of an 8ml mini pump of the c-firma serum and the B-hydra gel. The results are absolutely stunning, my skin feels soft, smooth, and firmer after only a few uses. The B-hydra is a very lightweight moisturizer, but I can tell that it is adding deeper moisture to my skin rather than just sitting on top of it. The only downside that I see thus far is that the C-firma serum is quite tacky after application, this is diminished once the B-hydra gel is applied or after some time. The other downside is the size, it is quite small and the full sized products are quite pricy. However, the company has values that I am comfortable getting behind with my dollar.
Crystal F.
I love the combination of the C-firm and Daytime feel. I feel the two work together nicely in protecting my skin from environmental factors, as well as moisturizing and forming my skin!
Janeth L.
Great! I love the vitamin C serum the only cons is that it not absorbs fast. The hydrating gel is great for oily skin is super gentle. Super effective. I will purchase it again.
Whoopsie D.
Columbus
I heard really good things about Drunk Elephant, and was excited to see this sample set. Unfortunately, the C serum is too strong (broke out in a rash on my cheeks), and the Hydration gel is too weak (had to apply another moisturizer about 15 minutes after due to dry spots). Glad it works for a lot of people, I'm just not one of them.
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
I wanted to talk about both of these products as they are by far THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCTS TO EVER TOUCH MY FACE. I have the full size of both these products and was hesitant to use them at first due to the smell. It's not a horrible smell I'm just really bad with anything that has an order rather it really stinks or smells nice. Anyways I started using these 2 products along with their SPF tinted and am honestly shocked. The C-Firma is just out of this world they nailed it with this product. I can honestly see my pores shrinking. I also had my nose pierced at one point in my life and it left a huge hole. I also had another huge pore on top of my nose that I hated. But after using this everyday for over 2 months straight my one huge pore is the size of my other pores and my nose piercing hole is also drastically smaller. So started using this around my eyes and the results are just as amazing. I feel my face is being firmer and tighter. And the B-Hydra gel is amazing especially for my dry skin. I legit feel moisturized all day long. Definitely recommend and if you feel nervous if the price point trust me they are so worth every penny.
Maggie R.
First time user. Purchased straight from DrunkElephant.com.

I am concerned that the travel sizes are not air-tight containers. I would recommend using them quickly after buying so the product doesn’t oxidize.

The products themselves are very nice. Both are well formulated without silicones, fragrance, essential oils, chemical sunscreens or other “suspicious “ ingredients. Both serums are hydrating to my dry skin. But need to be paired with an emollient oil like Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil to lock the moisture in and prevent trans epidermal water loss.

Caution is advised against using more than one pump of the C-Firma every other day to begin with. L-ascorbic Acid is a very strong ingredient. Gradually increase to no more than 2 pumps per day for face and neck.
Kim M.
I've been looking for a vitamin c serum for a while to try to brighten my skin and fade acne scars. Silicones break me out, but Drunk Elephant doesn't use them at all which is so great! I had tried c serums before that either did nothing or were too intense and made my skin itchy and red. The c firma serum is truly the best I can imagine. It brightens my skin and evening out all of the pigmentation. I have dry skin and I like the hydrating serum but I think it works deeper in the skin because I haven't noticed much of a difference with how dry my skin is, but I do have dry skin to start with and this isn't supposed to replace a moisturizer anyway. I did also notice some purging when I started using this product but it was just clearing out my congested t-zone pores and it hasn't broken me out since. It's expensive, but I have been using this daily for about a month and I think there is at least another 2 weeks in there. I think this is a really great product with really great ingredients and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I bought this little sample set to try out, because I wasn’t ready to pay the VERY high price for the full size products. I really liked this set. The hydra b is smooth and is a great light weight gel moisturizer (would be perfect for oily skin, but I am more dry so I applied a heavier cream after). It feels great on the skin, and gives a hydrated, glowy look. The c-firma is the star product. Excluding the very odd bacon grease/burning oil smell, I love this product. It goes on like a very thin oil and absorbs very quickly. Within a week I could tell that my skin was smoother and less red. By the end of the month (the samples lasted about 4-5 weeks) my skin looked smooth and more even, felt soft, and some of my acne scars and PIH were pretty faded. Overall, I would recommend trying this sample set.
Victoria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to say I'm disappointed in this product. The samples they give you are EXTREMELY small and I feel like I only got a few uses out of each. Definitely not enough to get me to spend the money to buy the full size. Also the price of the the duo is also expensive for the little bit you get. I was looking forward to using it when I got it but al around am underwhelmed. I won't be buying the full size and definitely wouldn't purchase the set again.
Michelle H.
Englewood , NJ
I love and use both the full-size products of the B-hydra gel and C-firma serum. I wanted to pick this up in the travel-size. The products itself are effective but I did not like the B-hydra in the small travel pump. It dispersed very randomly (with air "gaps") and not consistently. It also ran out incredibly quick. The C-firma comes out leaky and also oxidizes much faster (you can tell as it gets darker) in the travel pump size so you have to use it quickly. value-wise, you get a bit of a savings ($7 to be exact) but I don't know...I don't love the pumps despite the travel packaging being visually appealing. 4 stars because the products are great but I think the full-size is worth splurging on to get the best use out of these products.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???

back