BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Grizel C.
My holy grail ! I purchased this product to find a vitamin c for my skincare . Repeat user . It's gentle on my skin yet I see drastic change in my skin . I love it and cannot live with out . Will always repurchase .
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wish these products weren’t so expensive, because I’d purchase the serum immediately. The hydration gel I can do without, but that serum is amazing. This is a great set for those that want to try the line!
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
Drunk Elephant never disappoints. This is size gives a great way to try out their products. I love both of these and will definitely repurchase the full size. They are both very effective and from a great brand.
Kelli A.
Jonesboro, AR
This product feels great on my face but I don’t notice crazy results. Make sure to wear sunscreen with this product. Drunk elephant is always a high quality skincare line but I think they have better products
Shea C.
I added this to my skin care routine so long ago and it’s one of the best things I did. The full size is expensive so I get these minis. It lasts months ! Worth the money and makes my skin looks really nice.
Sabbi B.
Vitamin c serum really brightens skin, lightens dark marks and creates healthier looking skin. Smells great and is light. I’ve repurchased this set twice before buying the big Day Serum. The moisturizer is lightweight and really absorbs into the skin rather than sitting sticky on top.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This is the first time that the minis is actually a better deal than the full size! If you buy 4 of these it’s more product than buying the full size, and it’s almost like ur getting the b hydra for free!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I am obsessed with the glow this product gives my skin. I feel like I have super hydrated, glowing beautiful skin, and I'm not sure I've ever felt so happy about my skin. Its non greasy and amazing.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I absolutely love this morning combo! I add the oil to my face after the hydro gel. My skin is looking so great! I am so pleased with my results. Highly recommend this affordable package combination!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been wanting to try drunk elephant products as a preventative anti-aging regimen for quite a while now, so I asked for this as a gift to try it out. This trial kit consists of an 8ml mini pump of the c-firma serum and the B-hydra gel. The results are absolutely stunning, my skin feels soft, smooth, and firmer after only a few uses. The B-hydra is a very lightweight moisturizer, but I can tell that it is adding deeper moisture to my skin rather than just sitting on top of it. The only downside that I see thus far is that the C-firma serum is quite tacky after application, this is diminished once the B-hydra gel is applied or after some time. The other downside is the size, it is quite small and the full sized products are quite pricy. However, the company has values that I am comfortable getting behind with my dollar.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?