BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel M.
Great to try these two products before buying the big size. You can use in combo together however I don’t. I like the other mini kit more than this one I did not see too much difference in using these two products so I’m glad I got the minis to try first. I will not be repurchasing.
Ally H.
Atlanta
I enjoyed trying these out but honestly didn’t see much of a difference. If you’re looking for a quality serum, definitely give these a shot. Didn’t hate it but didn’t love it.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I purchased this set to try out the Drunk Elephant products. I have heard great things, but I was not willing to spend $80 without trying it for a couple weeks first. Love the products for this price, but I’m still not convinced I will buy the full sized items.
Elyse F.
The vitamin C cream in here is the best! It's expensive, but the packaging is great because it doesn't let oxygen in. You have to be careful with some vitamin C serums, because if it oxidizes it won't work anymore. You can tell from whenever the liquid turns a brown color.
Cassidy S.
I enjoyed these products. I never felt like I saw a huge difference in my skin long term, but my skin did look brighter immediately after using. I would probably give more products another chance because I have heard great things about this company.
Mary J.
Manhattan
So I bought the travel kit to try and although small it did work very nicely. My skin stayed hydrated and the formulas weren't sticky at all. I would totally invest in the bigger versions but his brand is on the pricier side for me.
Samantha D.
Bohemia
The combination of b-hydra and c-firma is a serious cup of glow for your skin. My skin feels hydrated and looks glowy. The value of this set is great. These small samples last one month-45 days. All you need is ONE PUMP!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
I didn’t really like this for my skin when I wasn’t wearing makeup. It made my skin super shiny and made it look oily. I think that they do work amazing though and you do see the difference very early after using these as well.
Grizel C.
My holy grail ! I purchased this product to find a vitamin c for my skincare . Repeat user . It's gentle on my skin yet I see drastic change in my skin . I love it and cannot live with out . Will always repurchase .
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wish these products weren’t so expensive, because I’d purchase the serum immediately. The hydration gel I can do without, but that serum is amazing. This is a great set for those that want to try the line!
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?