BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Priya N.
Brampton , ON
Great trial size for this brand. I've wanted to check it out before I bought the full size. One of the better vitamin c serums out there. Did not cause any skin irritations for my combo sensitive skin. Great way to try out their products.
DREA MARIE E.
Calgary, AB
Okay. I do not know how I'm going to convey just how amazing these serums are. These serums are EXTRAORDINARY. My skin is hydrated and GLOWING. I actually bought these because I saw a lady with the most amazing skin and she shared with me her secret... THESE SERUMS. I can't thank her enough!!!!
Karen R.
Drunk Elephant is a brand I was really excited to try but couldn't justify the price so these 2 sample sizes were the prefect way of trying out the brand. I really enjoyed the vitamin c serum but found the hydra gel made me a bit greasy. Still don't think I would pay the full price though
Stacy Z.
I have scars on my forehead resulting from acne, and DE has done so many wonders for my skin. The Rise + Glow set is a great way to get introduced to the products, which includes the 'C-Firma Day Serum' and 'B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel'.
•C-Firma Day Serum: I only use it at night because it is sticky, but does go away after awhile. It easy to spread around my face and doesn't have an offensive scent. It helped fade away my acne scars and brightened up my skin, but it doesn't happen over night. If you do use this I suggest using sunscreen in the morning or there is no point in using it. This did not clog my pores or irritate my skin
•B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel: I only use this during the spring and summer time because it is not moisturizing enough for me during the harsh winters in Alberta. Using this under makeup is fine since it's a lightweight product that absorbs quickly, it doesn't make your foundation become patchy or cut its longevity. If you have dry skin, this product might not be enough so you might need to add an oil. This has not clogged any of my pores or irritate my skin.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
I love this brand and packaging of products. Great products. The scent of C-Firma Day Serum a little bit offensive for me and when you first apply it is a little bit sticky. The B-Hydra intensive hydration gel absorbs quickly into the skin and is quite hydrating. Highly recommend!
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, DC
I'm not yet sure if I like this product, because I've only used it a few times and skin care takes a long process. The my both go on easily and seem to hydrate and protect the skin. It didn't sink in very quickly but I will keep using to see if that improves.
Cynthya L.
Scarborough , ON
This is a great set to use in the morning. It’s quick, easy and effective. With continuous use, I noticed that my skin looked brighter and hydrated. The full size is pricey, so if you’re skeptical about this product, but want to try it, I’d get the set.
Bianca D.
Montreal
i honeslty love their products, and the packaging. but the product you get in here is really small, because the price was ok. however, their full sized products are ridiculously expensive, which really doesnt make it worth it anymore. if youre not on a budge though, their products are great
Madison D.
I wasn't a big fan of the Hydra-B; didn't really do a lot for my dry skin and left my face feeling tacky. I also ran out very quickly. I'm loving the Vitamin C serum, though. If you can get past the funky smell it's a very effective brightener.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I love the Vit C from drunk elephant. It doesn’t smell great, but who cares when it’s effective. The smell doesn’t last long. It’s helped to fade my old acne scars and freshen my complexion. The hydration product is great too, I use it when I need a boost of hydration.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora