BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Jasmine H.
This is a great little set to try some drunk elephant products at a decent price point. The products have lasted me over two months so I was definitely able to see how these products work with my skin. I loved the vitamin c serum and the hydra-b serum is nice, but the vit c serum is standout product! I want to buy the ‘night bright’ set too!
Taylor S.
Richmond Hill, ON
I rate this kit 3 stars because I love the cream, but I am not a huge fan of the day serum. The cream, which is more of a gel formula, is very hydrating on the skin. No smell or artificial colors.
But thw day serum is a little sticky on my skin and doesn't really absorb, leaving me blowdrying my face just to get my makeup done.
Christie F.
Vancouver
Great way to try out 2 popular Drunk Elephant products without breaking the bank. I have combination-oily skin and I find that the Hydrating serum is not greasy at all and makes my skin feel refreshed while the C-Serum brightens my skin. I noticed breakouts occur less frequently after using, and my skin just has the nice hydrated natural glow without looking greasy.
Priya N.
Brampton , ON
Great trial size for this brand. I've wanted to check it out before I bought the full size. One of the better vitamin c serums out there. Did not cause any skin irritations for my combo sensitive skin. Great way to try out their products.
DREA MARIE E.
Calgary, AB
Okay. I do not know how I'm going to convey just how amazing these serums are. These serums are EXTRAORDINARY. My skin is hydrated and GLOWING. I actually bought these because I saw a lady with the most amazing skin and she shared with me her secret... THESE SERUMS. I can't thank her enough!!!!
Karen R.
Drunk Elephant is a brand I was really excited to try but couldn't justify the price so these 2 sample sizes were the prefect way of trying out the brand. I really enjoyed the vitamin c serum but found the hydra gel made me a bit greasy. Still don't think I would pay the full price though
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
I love this brand and packaging of products. Great products. The scent of C-Firma Day Serum a little bit offensive for me and when you first apply it is a little bit sticky. The B-Hydra intensive hydration gel absorbs quickly into the skin and is quite hydrating. Highly recommend!
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
I'm not yet sure if I like this product, because I've only used it a few times and skin care takes a long process. The my both go on easily and seem to hydrate and protect the skin. It didn't sink in very quickly but I will keep using to see if that improves.
Cynthya L.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great set to use in the morning. It’s quick, easy and effective. With continuous use, I noticed that my skin looked brighter and hydrated. The full size is pricey, so if you’re skeptical about this product, but want to try it, I’d get the set.
Bianca D.
Montreal
i honeslty love their products, and the packaging. but the product you get in here is really small, because the price was ok. however, their full sized products are ridiculously expensive, which really doesnt make it worth it anymore. if youre not on a budge though, their products are great
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

back