BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cynthya L.
Scarborough, ON
This is a great set to use in the morning. It’s quick, easy and effective. With continuous use, I noticed that my skin looked brighter and hydrated. The full size is pricey, so if you’re skeptical about this product, but want to try it, I’d get the set.
Steph P.
The hydra gel does nothing for the skin, and isn’t moisturizing enough even for my oily skin. The c serum has a very distinct scent that lingers all day long- not in a good way. Overall I think the serum works better but to me isn’t worth the price
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I love the Vit C from drunk elephant. It doesn’t smell great, but who cares when it’s effective. The smell doesn’t last long. It’s helped to fade my old acne scars and freshen my complexion. The hydration product is great too, I use it when I need a boost of hydration.
Stacy Z.
I have scars on my forehead resulting from acne, and DE has done so many wonders for my skin. The Rise + Glow set is a great way to get introduced to the products, which includes the 'C-Firma Day Serum' and 'B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel'.
•C-Firma Day Serum: I only use it at night because it is sticky, but does go away after awhile. It easy to spread around my face and doesn't have an offensive scent. It helped fade away my acne scars and brightened up my skin, but it doesn't happen over night. If you do use this I suggest using sunscreen in the morning or there is no point in using it. This did not clog my pores or irritate my skin
•B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel: I only use this during the spring and summer time because it is not moisturizing enough for me during the harsh winters in Alberta. Using this under makeup is fine since it's a lightweight product that absorbs quickly, it doesn't make your foundation become patchy or cut its longevity. If you have dry skin, this product might not be enough so you might need to add an oil. This has not clogged any of my pores or irritate my skin.
Meena S.
Saskatoon, SK
->the B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel.
This is great to use any time of the day; it's a great way to add hydration without the greasy after feel. It's fast absorbing and works well with all of my moisturizers. It also doesn't effect your makeup. This also adds a nice plumpness to the skin. Not sure if I would spend the money on a full size one (my skin isn't that dry or in need of this hydration booster). So I'd rate this a 3.8/5. (Day or night)

->the C-Firma is a great brightener it works incredibly well under my makeup and provided my skin with a vitamin C Boost. It's similar to the OldTruth Serum but it absorbs much quicker & seems to work a bit faster. I've noticed my blemishes lightening when using this in the Day & surging the TLC Serum. You should still be using a sunscreen on top of this Serum. I'm waiting to finish my OleH Truth Serum before I buy this; it's a 4/5. (Day time Serum)

Drunk Elephant is a gentle yet effective brand that offers amazing skincare.

Do yourselves a favour check them out*especially since we have the @sephora 15% off deal right now*
Jennifer T.
This is so worth it! I love both serums but the hydrating one is the best. Layering them together gives such a nice glow from within. A little goes a long way and they are great serums!
Holly Z.
I have nothing but good things speaking about this little set. I have used vitamin c serum for more than 3 years, and it really helps my sun spots & hyperpigmentation. However, I don't see any noticeable change when this whole set is done (about 6 weeks maybe?), so I personally cannot tell the difference between the c-firma and the one I keep buying. When comes to the price point, this one is definitely higher. So I think I am going back to my old fav for money saving. Now talking about the hydration gel, this is a good option for normal to oily skin, provide enough hydration but not too much, and can be a good foundation primer if you like gel texture without too much slip. But same as the c-firma, I have already have a very similar option (in texture & function) in my collection which I keep coming back with much lower price point. In short, this set contains two excellent products, the only drawback is the price across the brand, specially comparing some similar products out there in the market.
member-3d55e
Simple, two step skin care routine. I have very sensitive skin and had no negative reactions to these products. My face didn’t feel sticky or weighted down after.
Camille U.
This is the perfect little trial set to try out Drunk Elephant products since they are more expensive. Seems expensive for how small the products are but they do last along enough to try and really get a feel for the product. Turns out I love both these the Hydra Booster really does give your skin the extra hydration where it's really dry. Saving my foundation from settling into my dry patches. Definitely worth the money.
Michelle M.
Corunna, ON
This was my first experience with Drunk Elephant, and I feel like it doesn't really live up to the hype it gets. The serum smells really weird for me, and it's a strange texture and is almost dry by the time it hits your skin. The moisture gel is nice, but it doesn't really leave a lasting moisture feel. It's okay, and I'll continue using it until it's empty, but I don't think I'd repurchase for such a high price tag.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???

back